♪ 将万千魂灵斩于马下 ♪
♪ How many souls will it take? ♪
♪ 前进 ♪
♪ Marching on ♪
♪ 别身负悲情出发 ♪
♪ Leaving sadness in its wake ♪
♪ 无尽 ♪
♪ Perpetual ♪
他更活跃 思维更清晰了
He's been more animated, more lucid.
现在期待突破为时尚早 但是
It's too early to hope for a breakthrough, but...
我早就不抱希望了
I stopped hoping for that a long time ago.
你真是个混♥蛋♥ 你知道吗
You're a real bastard, you know that?
克洛伊 你的话和你的教养不相称
Chloe, you were raised better than to speak that way.
她妻子死了
Her wife is dead
她现在就在楼下的房♥间里
and she's now in a padded cell down the hall.
对你来说重要吗
Does that even matter to you?
你注意到了吗
Does that even register?
是的
Yes.
听着 我对
Look, I feel...
他们都充满了深深的感激 对你也是
deep gratitude for both of them and for you.
我对你再自豪不过了
I cannot be more proud of you.
克洛伊 你在这做了件好事
Chloe, you've done a good thing here.
你懂吗
Do you understand me?
我们在启蒙的道路上添砖加瓦
We've laid one more stone on the path to enlightenment.
再有其他奢求都是狂妄自大
To expect anything else would be hubris.
克洛伊
Chloe...
看看我
Look at me.
别沉浸在悲伤中
Don't mourn too long.
引领下一位探索者前进的任务 交给你了
This falls on you, to send the next seeker on their path.