Wake up, just wake up.
求你了 宝贝 醒醒吧
Please, baby, wake up.
不
No!
对不起
I'm sorry.
真是对不起
I'm so sorry.
你
You!
你 你
You! You!
是你干的吗
Did you do this?
不是 不是
No, no, no, no.
那是谁干的 告诉我
Who did this? Tell me now.
你的学生在这 他出来了
Your student was in here and he came out of...
如果你
If you--
如果你摸过她的身体
If you touch her body,
如果你开始随便什么操蛋的仪式
if you start whatever the fucking hell ritual you were doing,
如果你敢再来
if you start it again,
我就会过来
I'm going to come up here
我对你的态度
and I am going to do worse to you
将比我对楼下保安更粗暴
than I did to the guard downstairs.
懂了吗
Do you understand?
你对保安做什么了
What did you do to the guard?
你对她做什么了
What did you do to her?
自己去看
Go look.
我爱你
I love you.
天啊
Oh, God!
道恩
Oh, Dawn...
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你杀了她
You killed her!
你怎么能
How could you?
你怎么能那么对她
How could you do that to her?
这么对我
To me?
道恩 她很关心你
Dawn, she cared for you.
她关心你你却杀了她 为什么
She cared for you and you killed her for what?
同学们 过来品尝
My students, come and drink
最甜蜜的花蜜 这是真理
the sweetest nectar which is true knowledge.
是的 我们恭敬地把自己奉献给你
Yes, we humbly offer ourselves to you,
你了解这两个世界
who knows the two lands.
这个现实的运转机制
The machinery of this reality
锈迹斑斑 布满尘埃
lies rusted and choked with dust.
我们将再次唤醒它 使其焕发新生
We shall reawaken it to its purpose.
桑杰 你不能让它变为现实
Sanjay, you can't let this happen.
你必须阻止它
You have to stop it.
你不知道吗
Do you know nothing?
我们在
We are before the--
让我拥有瓦吉特之左眼
Let the left wadjet eye become my sight,
瓦吉特是古埃及神话中的蛇女神
自生自灭
oh, self-begotten.
我们将真理之寒光
Into this land of shadows and smoke,
洒向这片阴影和烟雾之地
we shall pour the cold light of truth.
不
No!
不
No.
不 不
No! No!
桑杰
Sanjay...
桑杰 这不是你
Sanjay, this isn't you!
不 你为什么要这样
No, why would you do it?
不 你怎么了
No, what happened to you?
那个让道恩凌晨3点钟
What happened to the guy who talked Dawn
做甜甜圈的人怎么了
into making donuts at 3 a.M.
我们却在翻译一些毫无意义的傻书
while we were translating some stupid pointless books?
记得 记得那些
Remember, remember when those--
愚蠢的种族主义者侵犯了你
when those stupid racist fucks jumped you?
我揍了他们 我揍了他们一顿
And I maced them? I maced them.
他们上前说
And when they came up and said
他们真的要上我
that they were really going to fuck me straight
你阻止了他们
and you stopped them?
随后你带我回家
And then you walked me home
一直陪着我直到我恢复
and you stayed with me until I was okay?
请你记住
Please, remember...
我们与世界为敌 对吧
"Us against the world," right?
萨姆
Sam!
对不起
I'm sorry!
我
I--
我杀了他们
I killed them.
那么多人死了
So many people died.
它占据了我的内心
It's inside me.
我无法
I can't.
不 不
No! No!
不 天啊
No! Oh, God!
对不起
I'm sorry.
不 不
No! No!
好了
It's okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我爱你 老朋友
I love you, old friend.
谢谢你 萨姆
Thank you, Sam.
你
You...
总是
are always...
更聪明
Smarter.
毕肖普小姐
Ah, Miss Bishop!
请进
Please, come in.
我拿下钥匙
I'll just grab my keys.
其实 我是来看萨曼莎·兰德的
Actually, um, I'm here to see Samantha Rand.
兰德教授吗
Professor Rand?
是的 她状态不太好
Ah, yes, well, she's not in the best of conditions.
我
I, uh--
当然
Of course.
如果你跟我来
If you'll just follow me.
天啊
Oh, my God...
教授
Professor?
为了一点知识
It takes everything
不惜一切代价
for a bit of knowledge.
为了一点知识
It takes everything, everything
不惜一切代价 一切
for a bit of knowledge. Everything.
她只说了这些
That's about all she says.
强迫性重复
Compulsive repetition.
为了一点知识不惜一切代价
It takes everything for a bit of knowledge.
一切代价 一切代价
Everything, everything.
教授 你能听见我说话吗
Professor, can you hear me?
我能帮到你吗
Is there anything that I can do for you?
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
不惜一切代价 一切代价
It takes everything, everything.
不惜 不惜 不惜 一切代价
Takes, takes, takes, everything.
为了一点知识不惜一切代价
Takes everything for a bit of knowledge.
一场交易
A bargain!
♪ 你的心云遮雾罩 ♪
♪ Something clouds your mind ♪
♪ 不知何处去寻找 ♪
♪ Somewhere hard to find ♪
♪ 不辨真假 ♪
♪ Can't tell what's real or fake ♪
♪ 勉强清醒 ♪
♪ Your sanity about to break ♪
♪ 无休无尽 ♪
♪ It's perpetual ♪
♪ 将万千魂灵斩于马下 ♪
♪ How many souls will it take? ♪
♪ 昂首前进 ♪
♪ Marching on ♪
♪ 别身负悲情出发 ♪
♪ Leaving sadness in its wake ♪
♪ 无休无尽 ♪
♪ It's perpetual ♪
♪ 进入个冷清之地 ♪
♪ Entering a loveless space ♪
♪ 你开始追逐阴影 ♪
♪ Shadows you begin to chase ♪
♪ 徒留满目回忆 ♪
♪ Memory, what's left behind ♪
♪ 和无拘束的心 ♪
♪ Losing heart that bind ♪
♪ 无休无尽 ♪
♪ It's perpetual ♪
♪ 悲剧拉开帷幕 ♪
♪ Tragic state of play ♪
♪ 回环般永无止境 ♪
♪ A carousel, unending ♪
♪ 双手屠出前路 ♪
♪ Slaying all in its way ♪
♪ 无尽 ♪
♪ Perpetual ♪