我们与全世界为敌
it's us against the world.
不是所有人都能坦然接受真♥相♥的 萨姆
Not everyone can walk in the light of truth, Sam.
有些真♥相♥会让你锥心刺骨
Some will merely burn.
看到了吗 我完成了
There, see? I'm done.
我需要你记下所有这些 你明白吗
I need you to learn all of it, you understand?
看 我引导你来到这里 就像他引导我一样
See, I've led you exactly how he led me.
现在 杰作可不会为我们而停留
Now, the great work will not be stopped for our convenience.
没有时间了
There's not a lot of time.
我们需要你做一些笔记
We are going to need you to take notes.
还会有测验哦
There'll be a test.
等一下 我没有东西来记
Wait, wait, I don't have anything to write with.
看看我
Speaking from experience,
我敢肯定你这话说错了
I'm quite confident that you're wrong there.
拿着 一旦犹豫就再也没有机会了
Take it, you hesitate, it's gone.
等你醒过来 所有一切就都没了
You wake up, all of this is gone!
动手 动手
Do it. Do it!
快动手
Do it!
拜托了 教授 快动手
Come on, professor! Do it!
动手啊
Do it!
所以 托马斯在她的房♥间里吼她
So, Thomas was in her room yelling at her?
他一直对她心怀不满
He's always had it out for her.
只是比起反对我们的生活方式
And now he has a better excuse
他有了个更好的借口而已
than disapproving of our lifestyle choice.
白人死老头子 简直是学生生涯最棒的部分
Shitty old white guys, best part of academia, right?
不能更同意
I'll drink to that.
萨姆
Sam.
你还好吗亲爱的
Hon, are you okay?
-我没事 -你看起来一团糟
- Fine. - You look a mess.
我只是 我非常想知道真♥相♥
I'm just-- I'm just eager to get to it.
不 你现在要去休息
No, you're going to go rest.
不 我得 我必须去做 拜托了
No, I gotta-- I gotta do this, please.
我以为你会早几个小时到家
I thought you'd be home a few hours ago,
所以我已经研究了一会儿
so I've been working on this for a while.
我不觉得这是一个真实存在的语言
I don't think it's an actual language.
网上没有任何我能找到的
There's nothing on the internet that's like it and I--
-怎么了 -我能看懂它
- What? - I can read it.
所有的
All of it.
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
不 这是一门失传的古老语言
No, it's an ancient lost language.
汉藏语
Proto-Sino-Tibetan.
中文和周边地区的语言
It led to Chinese and other languages
就是由它而发源的 但是
from that region, but...
它是象形文字
it's pictographic.
看这个
Here.
天哪
God...
等等 这些花了你多久
Wait, how long did this take you?
今天下午
This afternoon.
这些是我找到的
Uh, here's what I've got.
冬天 睡 地 你 火焰 人 赤♥裸♥ 夏天 太阳
"Winter, sleep, ground, you, flame, men, naked, summer, sun."
完全说不通
Some more nonsense.
也许只是这门语言实在太古老了
Okay, maybe this language is just too old.
不 不 无稽之谈
No, no, that's ridiculous.
冬天 睡 地 你 火焰 人
Winter, sleep, ground, you, flame, men--
听起来不熟悉吗
Doesn't that sound familiar?
冬天 睡 地 你 火焰 人
Winter, sleep, winter, sleep, winter, sleep.
天啊
Oh, God...
这个
This.
没错
Yes!
冬天来临 他睡在地面上
"In the winter, he sleeps on the floor
和其他人 在火堆前
in front of the fire with the men
只身着破布四处走动 但在夏天
and goes about all in rags, but, in summer..."
啊就是这个 是《奥德赛》
Ah, that is it! It's The Odyssey.
《奥德赛》为古希腊史诗 描述了英雄俄底修斯的十年海上经历
不 完全不合理 它甚至都不在希腊
No, that's insane, it's not even in Greek.
你怎么可能弄明白这个的呢
How could you possibly figure that out?
因为我教这个
It's because I teach it.
我说 天啊 你才考过关于这个的考试吧
I mean, hell, you just took an exam on it, right?
我的天
My God...
这个 这是 有针对性的
Wait, this was-- this was purposeful.
能把这个弄明白的人
Only a handful of people
一只手数得过来
could have ever possibly figured that out.
这个就是为你设计的
This was meant for you.
我能看一眼书吗
Can I see the book?
冬天他睡在地面上
Winter he sleeps on the ground...
这个 你 错了
This "you" is wrong.
冬天 睡 地 你
Winter sleeps, ground, you--
这个 你 是错误的
This "you" is a mistake.
不可能 花了这么大力气
No way! Someone goes through this much effort,
他们不可能会犯这种错误
they're not going to make a mistake like that.
等一下 还有什么对不上
Wait a minute, what else doesn't match?
这个 “是”
Okay, this "are".
你是
"You are...
沉睡的又是清醒的
asleep and awake."
好的 启示梦
Okay, uh, the dream guide.
大博物馆 指引
Grand museums, leads,
你是沉睡 并清醒的
"You are asleep... and awake."
你
You.
这他妈完全说不通
This doesn't make any fucking sense!
我他妈到底应该怎么办
I mean, what the fuck am I supposed to do with that?
我们只是有点累了
Um, we're just exhausted.
明天就想得通了
This will all make sense tomorrow.
怎么回事
What was that?
我碰掉了一本书
I dropped a book.
我要出去一趟
I'm going to head out.
晚安
Good night.
-你是把书甩在她身上了吗 -不 我只是
- Did you throw a book at her? - No, I just--
这是什么
What was that?
没人会在意我的手的
Look, no one gives a shit about my hand.
-我只是 -嘘
- I just-- - Sh.
我在意
I give a shit.
到底发生什么了
What the fuck is going on?
你在发脾气 你的手上还有伤
You're throwing shit, your hand's all cut up
你还对我撒谎
and you're lying to me.
萨姆
Sam,
我们从未对对方说过任何谎
when have we ever lied to each other?
我要去睡了
I'm going to bed.
你来吗
Are you coming too?
不
No.
我需要再待一会儿
I'm going to stay up for a while.
好好休息
Get some rest.
怎么回事
What's going on?
快开门
Come on, open!
道恩 道恩
Dawn? Dawn?
你不允许通过
You are not permitted passage.
你还没证明自身的价值
You are yet to make yourself worthy.
你不具备前进的信念
You lack the conviction to proceed.
道恩在哪里 我的妻子在哪里
Where's Dawn? Where's my wife?
死亡会是更好 更容易的选择
It would be better, easier to choose death.
得知真♥相♥需付出代价
The price of knowing is always the same.
你的祭品已被接受
Your offering is accepted.
她将长眠地下 虫蛀噬咬
She shall sleep among the iphiseius in their millions.
睡去 睡去
You shall sleep. You shall sleep...
你没事
You're okay.
为什么我会有事呢 宝贝
Baby, why wouldn't I be?
没有原因
No reason.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
哦 我只是戴项链的时候伤到了
Oh, I just cut myself when I put my necklace on.
没什么大不了的
It's no big deal.
等一下 袋子里是什么
Wait, what's in the bag?
没什么 快去睡吧
Nothing, just go back to bed.
不对 怎么回事 你在干什么