It's only been three years.
我一直在想时间会不会有什么改变
Hmm, I always wondered what would happen to time.
感觉到了吗
Feel that?
这才是真正完全的变化 真正的炼金术
That's the power of real change, real alchemy.
炼金术 真的吗
Alchemy, really?
在我们彻底改变世界之后
All those references to affirmative action
所有关于平权行动的政策
will seem so quaint
就都会显得很多余了
after we quite literally change the world.
我们已经突破了阶级层别了 对吧
I think we're beyond departmental bullshit, don't you?
你曾经说我们是在与世界为敌 你是对的
When you said it was us against the world, you weren't wrong.
我们共同努力 才得到了这个
We stuck together and now we have this.
是炼金术手稿 你
The Alchemical Manuscript -- you--
天哪
Oh, my!
是你翻译了它
You translated it.
给你讲个有趣的故事
Funny story about that--
我之前说
When I said
挖出来的人不知道这是啥
it was a stroke of luck
算是好事
that whoever dug it up didn't know what they had...
那句话其实是个陷阱
It was a trap.
有的人和你我有着同样的目标
Someone on the same road as you and I
那个人只是想看看谁会上钩罢了
just waiting to see who'd take the bait.
那个人
Someone--
是科尔顿
Colton!
你居然认识那个混♥蛋♥
You know the bastard?
他还没在烂在地狱里吗
He's not rotting in hell?
但是也差不多了
Close enough though.
他在精神病院里
He's in an asylum.
过得不太好
He's not doing very well.
他很幸运
He's lucky.
我已经把每一个字都翻译了不下一百遍了
I've translated every word in here a hundred times.
我准备好迈出最后一步了
I'm ready to take the final step,
但你 你在这方面总是最厉害的
but you-- you were always stronger at this.
所以我才带你来 教授
That's why I brought you here, professor.
有些词的意思我不太确定
I'm guessing at some of the meanings,
但我们只有一次机会
but we only get one chance.
一次什么机会 这有什么意义吗
At what? What's the point?
读
Read it.
如果你能完全看懂我的翻译
If you can perfect my translations,
那你就明白了
then you'll see.
其他人也会明白
And so will everybody else.
拉姆达斯先生 有情况
We have a situation, Mr. Ramdas.
你可以开始工作了
I'll let you get to work.
老朋友 我们很快就要成功了
We're so close, my old friend.
我的天呐 道恩
My God! Dawn!
没想到我还能再见到你
I never thought I'd see you again.
桑杰 在那个女人回来之前把我解开
Sanjay, untie me before that woman comes back again.
发生什么事了
What is happening?
别担心她
Don't worry about her.
但是 道恩 你是安全的
But-- Dawn, you are safe.
我向你保证 萨姆也是
I promise you. And so is Sam.
她现在在专心地研究呢
She's working on something right now.
那个东西很重要
It's very important.
带我去见她 我需要和她谈谈
Take me to her. I need to talk to her.
她真的很忙 道恩
She's really busy, Dawn.
我觉得你来的时机不对
I don't think it's the right time.
她伤了医院里的人
She hurt someone in the hospital.
我得和她谈谈
I need to speak to her.
道恩
Dawn,
我真的认为你应该改天再来
I really think you should come back at another time.
带我去见她
Take me to her.
好
Yeah.
当然
Of course.
这边走
Right this way.
我终于知道为什么你一直不告诉我
I see why you never told me
你在这干嘛了
what you were doing here.
如果你早知道的话 你还会做这一切吗
Would you have done all this if you would have known?
我觉得我们不应该这么做 桑杰
I don't think we were meant to do this, Sanjay.
它被锁在里面是有原因的 对吧
It was locked in there for a reason, right?
这个对象认为
This entity thought--
教授 您在说的 是我们的神
You speak of our God, professor.
这就是无限的知识
This is literally infinite knowledge.
世界上所有的问题都能在一瞬间被解决
All the world's problems could be solved in an instant.
我们只要
All we have to do is
让这些知识进入到我们的世界里
let that knowledge into our world,
让人类跟从它的方式一起发展 就行了
to allow humanity to evolve in the footsteps of the scribe.
但我们不知道这意味着什么
But we don't know what it means.
我们完全不知道要付出的代价有多少
We don't have any idea what the costs might be.
教授 我们可以实现世界和平
Professor, we could achieve world peace,
让所有疾病消失
an end to disease,
以及解决我们能想象到的所有的问题
anything we can imagine
甚至包括很多我们还没想到的
and much more that we can't.
这相当于是在赞助科学和智慧啊
This is the patron of science and wisdom.
按你的话说 这是个神 桑杰
It's a God, Sanjay, in your words.
我们不知道这蕴含着什么
We don't know what this entails.
你的小心谨慎都去哪了
What happened to careful scholarship?
科学让我们学会了利用原子的力量
Science harnessed the power of the atom,
但也把我们带到了核战争的边缘
but science brought us to the brink of nuclear war.
-这有什么不同吗 -你读过这个了吗
- How is that any different? - Did you read this?
所有的内容吗
All of it?
是里面有什么东西吓到你了吗
Did anything in there scare you?
这是人类社会发展到巅峰的机会
This is our chance to advance human society into a golden egg.
你
You--
你看明白这些翻译了
You finished the translation.
这是唯一知道它意味着什么的方法
It was the only way to know what it meant.
我必须完成它
I had to finish it.
天哪 教授
My God, professor.
你给了这个世界一个伟大的礼物
You've given the world a great gift.
桑杰
Sanjay,
你受伤了
you're hurt.
没什么
It's nothing.
只是一点血而已
Just a little blood.
不 是很多血
That's a lot of blood.
没时间了
No time.
我们开始吧
Let's begin.
你隐瞒了我什么
What are you not telling me?
之前进来的那个女人
That woman that came in...
发生什么事了
What happened?
你干什么了
What did you do?
你怎么了
What happened to you?
教授
Ah, professor!
你应该回剧院
You should return to the theatre.
发生什么事了
What happened?
你和桑杰说了什么事
What was the situation that you mentioned to Sanjay?
回剧院 立刻马上
Return to the theatre, now!
回答我的问题
Answer my fucking question!
非常好 这边走
Very well then, right this way.
你不该来这里的
Oh, you're not supposed to be in here.
退后 妈的退后
Get back! Get the fuck back!
退后 离我远点
Get back! Stay away!
天啊
Oh, my God!
天啊 不 你
Oh, my God! No... You!
你干嘛了 你干嘛了
What did you do? What did you do?
天啊
Oh, my God!
不 不
No, no...
为什么
Why?
天啊
Oh, God!
不
No!
不 不
No... No...
醒醒 拜托 醒醒
Wake up. Please, wake up.
我爱你
I love you.
醒醒 快醒醒