I gave you everything you needed, Sam.
在智慧之声中
Within the voice of wisdom.
象神雕像 智慧与财富之神
我的天啊
Oh, dear God!
我打电♥话♥求助
I'm calling help.
请快来
Please, come.
萨姆
Sam!
你好点了吗 感觉怎么样
You okay? How are you feeling?
你醒了
Oh, you're awake.
等等 等等 我去叫医生 好吗
Hold on, hold on. I'll get the doctor, okay?
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
发生了什么事
What happened?
托马斯昨晚在办公室找到你
Thomas found you in your office last night.
你病了
You were sick.
他们说你服药过量
They said you overdosed.
损伤了你的肝脏
That you did some damage to your liver.
并且你可能昏迷过去
And you could have gone in a coma...
或直接死掉
or died.
我非常爱你
I love you so much.
你为什么要那样做
Why would you do that?
我就在你身边
I'm here for you.
你本可以对我说的
You could have talked to me.
请去叫医生吧
Just go get the doctor, please.
-萨姆 -道恩 去叫医生
- Sam... - Dawn, go get the doctor!
去吧
Just go.
克洛伊 我刚想给你发短♥信♥
Hey, Chloe, I was just about to text you.
-我想我发现了一些东西 -她走了
- I think I found something. - She left.
她走了吗 发生了什么事儿
She left? What happened?
我试图阻止她
I tried to stop her,
但她把我猛推到了墙上
but then she shoved me up against the wall
然后她尖叫着
and she was screaming and...
好的 她还在医院吗
Okay, is she still in the hospital?
我不知道 可能吧
I don't know. Maybe.
-对不起 克洛伊 -不
- I'm sorry, Chloe. - No.
我本应阻止她的
I should have stopped her.
道恩 她已经失控了
Dawn, she was out of control.
你为什么不回到这儿来呢
Look, why don't you come back here?
不 如果她还在医院 他们会找到她
No, no. If she's in the hospital, they'll find her.
如果不在 我可能知道她会去哪儿
If not, I might know where she's going.
我想我找到了她一直以来沉迷的东西
I think I've finally found what she's been obsessing over.
-谢谢你的小费 -不用谢
- Hey, thanks for the tip! - Yeah, you bet.
你好 有人在吗
Hello? Anyone here?
见鬼
Holy shit!
献祭之刃
39名献祭者
最后使用: 公元前2154年
萨姆
Sam...
你得乖乖听我的
I need full compliance,
不然 我就用这把刀杀了你
otherwise, I get to change the date on the placard.
你为什么会来这儿
Why are you here?
小羔羊迷路了吗
Did the little lamb get lost?
不 有人引导我过来的
No, no. I was led here.
说给我听听
Explain!
在我的梦中 我的学生桑杰
In my dreams, my student, Sanjay...
拉姆达斯先生
Mr. Ramdas, mm.
我很抱歉 没有例外
I'm sorry, no exceptions.
这个博物馆仅对持票者开放
The museum is for ticket holders only.
我可以随意处置闯入者
I choose what happens to intruders.
我有 我的票在我的口袋里
I have-- in my pocket I have my ticket.
我不管
I'm not sure that I care.
警卫 我们说好的
Security, we talked about this.
在你开始鬼笑之前要先给顾客检票
Check our guest for a ticket before you have your laughs.
你真无趣
You're no fun.
我的工作又不是逗人笑 宝贝儿
It's not my job to be fun, pet.
你也不该让我在这看孩子似的来监督你
Shouldn't be my job to babysit you either.
我有票
I have my ticket.
等等 桑杰在哪儿
Wait! Where's Sanjay?
我的工作是把那些不受欢迎的人踢出去
My job is to keep out undesirables.
我没必要帮你
I don't have to help you.
一路顺风吧
Good luck finding your way.
小心那些一个比一个饥饿的展品哦
Be careful of the hungrier exhibits.
警卫
已退休
你♥他♥妈♥拿着那个东西干什么
Oh, what the hell are you doing with that?
高级研究员
礼拜器具
你真是在糟蹋一件无价之宝
That's a bloody priceless relic you're tossing.
我懂了 你想用它来打我对吗
Were you planning on clubbing me the thing, were you?
真是无礼
Ugh, rude!
一个圣人曾在13世纪时用过这个十字架
A saint used that cross in the 13th century,
坎特伯雷的埃德蒙
Edmund of Canterbury.
这是他左腿上的腓骨
Here's the fibular taken from his left leg
它会给碰到它的人疗伤
and it healed people that touched it.
好吧 疗伤那段确实有点扯淡
Well, actually the healing part is a little bullocks,
但这个文物确实是用他的腿烧出来的
but they did make his leg burn the relic.
说实话 它目前还不在我的收藏里
And that's not in my collection yet, if I'm being honest.
你傻兮兮的表情是怎么回事
What do you have that stupid look on your face for?
你是谁
Who are you?
亲爱的 我是个讲解员
My darling, I'm a docent.
你在博物馆里诶 这都猜不出来吗
You are in a museum. Are you that easily confused?
这是个陈列什么的博物馆啊
What kind of museum exactly?
这个博物馆
The museum--
不是那种随随便便的博物馆
Well, not the museum of this or that,
这是独一无二的博物馆
but rather "The Museum".
桑杰为什么要带我来这里
Why would Sanjay bring me here?
你觉得为什么会有人被带到这儿呢
Why does anyone come here?
他们被带到这里 不是来捐东西的
They were led here either by donating something or...
就是发疯了
just going mad.
疯了
Oh, mad?
是的 亲爱的
Yes, dear.
对了 你已经走了很久了 是吗
Ooh, you've been quite a long ways now, haven't you?
一路过来不容易吧
Rough trip here?
我在找我的学生
I'm looking for my student.
他叫桑杰
His name is Sanjay.
是的 我认识他
Hmm, yes, I know him.
来 跟着我
If you just follow me.
我
I, uh--
我不能进去
I don't go in there.
那么
Uh, well...
谢谢惠顾 亲爱的
Thank you for your patronage, dear,
对了 注意不要踩到地毯哦
and do take care to keep off the carpeted areas
除非你想被
in case you decide to, uh--
好了
Well...
天呐 天呐 天呐
Dear, dear, dear.
这里简直棒呆了 不是吗
Magnificent, isn't it?
桑杰
Sanjay!
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you
结果你是一直都呆在这儿吗
and you've been here the whole time?
我知道
I know.
所以我还是蛮有信心你能找到这儿的
That's what gave me hope you'd actually make it here.
这是什么地方
What is here?
我的婚姻现在岌岌可危
My marriage is on the rocks,
而且应该已经丢了工作了
I probably lost my job.
我付出的这一切最好是值得的
Please, tell me... that this is worth it.
当然了 教授
Most certainly, professor.
这是最高尚的事业
This is the noblest of causes.
对于像我们这样的人 这就是最终目的
For people like us, this is the Holy Grail.
好吧 糟糕的比喻
Uh, well, bad analogy.
那件旧的小饰品就放在这儿的一个架子上
That old trinket is lying on a shelf in here somewhere.
我花了十年时间
I've spent the last decade
才解开这里的秘密
unlocking the secrets of this place,
但是 在你的帮助下
but, with your help,
我们终于要完成我想做的那件事了
we'll finally finish what I started.
不到十年
Not a decade.
只过了三年而已