She is lost.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好 我没事
Yeah, yeah, I'm fine.
可能是鼻炎犯了什么的
It's probably just my sinuses or something.
抱歉 我吵醒你了
Sorry, I woke you.
没事 要不要来点水
No, it's okay. Do you want some water?
不用 继续睡吧
No, just go back to sleep.
事实上 我该起床了
Actually, I'm going to get up.
我想早点开始
I'm going to get an early start.
什么意思
What do you mean?
没什么
Nothing.
克洛伊昨晚有发现
Chloe found something last night
只要往北走几个小时 我想去看看
and it's few hours up north and I just want to follow up.
但你的课怎么办
But what about class?
我去问问托马斯 他不会拒绝的
I'll check in with Thomas. There's no way he'll say no.
拜托 托马斯可不是好人
Oh, come on! Thomas is the worst.
别因为这个丢了工作
Don't lose your job over this.
我明白
I know.
我会给他打电♥话♥的 好吗
I'll call him, okay?
爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
我没想到一个专门处理棘手案件的人
I wasn't expecting something quite so homey
给人的感觉是如此的亲切
for someone who specializes in the tough cases.
聊天过程中的舒适感
It's useful for people to feel comfortable
对人很有帮助
when chatting with me.
不过 我不确定糖果
I'm not sure candy works on
对人类学教授有没有用
an anthropology professor though.
是这样
Look, um...
我对绘画很感兴趣
I'm interested in a drawing.
你对这个有印象吗
Uh, does this look familiar to you?
有
It does.
你介意我问一下
Do you mind me asking
它对一个人类学家有什么意义
what the significance is to an anthropologist?
这也是我想知道的
That's what I'm trying to find out.
好吧 也许你运气不太好
Well, I'm not sure you'll have much luck.
画这个图像的病人不太好沟通
The patient who drew that isn't very communicative.
也许我可以和他们聊聊
Well, maybe I could speak with them.
这是违反规定的 而且毫无意义
That would be against policy and most certainly pointless.
听着 能发生什么呢
Look, what could happen?
要么是不违规也无损伤
It's either no harm, no foul
要么你的病人能变得好好说话 对吧
or your unresponsive patient becomes responsive, right?
抱歉 政策规定只允许近亲探视
I'm sorry. The policy stands, immediate family only.
只是出于好奇
Just out of curiosity,
你的病人画其他符号♥吗
does your patient do other drawings of symbols?
有没有可能画这个
Any chance they drew this one?
或者这个
Or maybe this one?
科尔顿
Colton,
有人来看你
you have a visitor.
应该可以接近他
It should be okay to approach him.
你好 科尔顿
Hey, Colton.
请问你能帮我一个忙吗
I was wondering if you could help me with something.
你可以和我聊聊你的画吗
Can you tell me about your drawing?
可以吗
Yeah?
那这些呢
What about these?
这些是他的
These are his.
是他的
His!
你不可能有这些 有人偷了
You should not have these. Someone's a thief.
掷骰子 书中最古老的把戏
Roll the bones, oldest trick in the book.
你想知道接下来发生的事吗
You want to know what happens next?
我赌你没赢
I bet you didn't win.
科尔顿
Colton!
有人输了游戏
Someone lost the game.
告诉我骰子的事
Tell me about the dice.
告诉我图像代表什么
Tell me what the drawings mean.
不可能有这些
Shouldn't have them!
被人偷了
Someone's a thief.
从博物馆偷走了
Stole from museum!
博物馆 大博物馆吗
Museum, Grand Museum?
他正看着你 看着你的心脏
He's watching you, watching your heart.
他想知道你是不是害怕
He wants to know if you're scared.
我很害怕 你也应该害怕
I'm scared, you should be scared.
天呐 你应该跑
Oh, God! Oh, you should run.
你应该逃跑
You should run.
操♥他♥妈♥的
Oh, fuck that!
你应该去死 是 是
You should die. Yes, yes, yes, yes.
你该死 操 杀了你自己 现在
You should die. Fucking, kill yourself now
在所有 都烧光之前
before it's all-- It burns in here!
一片焦土 你无处可逃
Burns and scathes and no room for you!
天呐 烧起来了 无处可躲
Oh, my God, it burns-- There's no room in here.
但他们会带你去一个地方
But they'll give you a room in here!
他们会给你去处
They'll give you a room in here!
科尔顿 护理员
Colton! Orderly!
兰德教授 先出去
Professor Rand, out now!
这些图像 会指引你
But the drawing, it will lead you
就像指引过我一样
like it led me.
恐惧和铅块
Fear and lead.
英文中指引的过去时led与铅块lead发音相同 此处为病人失语混乱
就像铅块 你知道的 很重
Like lead, you know, so heavy!
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
你应该去死
You should die!
-我要死了就好了 -冷静
- I wish I did. - Settle down.
放松
Just settle.
克洛伊 请进
Oh, Chloe, come on in.
克洛伊是谁
Who's Chloe?
我的一个学生罢了 我猜你收到我的语♥音♥邮件了
Just one of my students. I guess you got my voice mail.
没错
I did.
但一个有趣的线索可不是错过会议的借口
But an interesting lead is no excuse for missing meetings.
我还听说你没来由缺勤了一节课
And I heard you missed a class out of the blue.
好吧 最近的事情有些不太对劲
Okay, circumstances have been a little abnormal,
但这不仅仅是一个线索
but this isn't just a lead.
这可是有机会上头条的调查
This is the kind of research that can make headlines.
无论如何 这都不是逃避会议的理由
Regardless, it's no excuse for missing meetings.
干好你的本职
Do your job.
我来的不是时候吗
Is now a bad time?
别管他
Ignore him.
所以 呃
So, uh...
线索
lead.
意思是 去引导
It means "to lead".
你去见了那个精神病学家
You went to see the psychiatrist?
没错
Oh, yeah.
我去见了画这幅画的病人
I met the patient who did the drawing.
他 挺有趣的
He was, um... interesting.
如果可以的话 我今晚可以过去你那
Well, I could come by later tonight, if that's okay.
好啊
Great.
好的
Okay.
你在引导我去何处呢
Where are you leading me to?
CT扫描和症状显示
CT scans and symptoms
是因为暴露于赤♥裸♥裸的现实
consistent with exposure to unfiltered reality.
是你把我变成这样的 萨姆
You did this to me, Sam.
你要怎么保护我呢 萨姆
How will you protect me, Sam?
我怀疑患者
I suspect the patient--
我见过毫无遮掩的真♥相♥
I've seen the naked face of truth.
无法理解她所见的事物
Unable to grasp what she's just witnessed.
她正试图无限延长这种体验
She's attempting to process the experience in a perpetual level.
永恒延续下去
Perpetual level.
自甘受缚的地狱
A self-imposed hell.
无休止的忧虑
Worried that, incessantly--
是对思维的腐蚀
a rotting tooth of the mind.
若是想要找出一个恰当的比喻
The situation recalls an expression
便是试验中摔碎的鸡蛋和最终美味的蛋卷
about omelets and eggs.
我们会证明他们的错误
We were going to prove them wrong,