and our inexperience our wisdom.
主赐予我们
God has given us
祂许诺过的土地 一份伟大的遗产
a promised land, a great inheritance.
如果我们置之不理 那才是悲哀
Woe betide if ever we turn our back on him.
让我们创建这样一片国度
Let us prepare a land
在其中 人们唯才是举
where a man may rise to his true stature,
这将是未来的国度
a land of the future,
全新的神的王国
a new kingdom of the spirit.
记得这片国度曾经是什么样的吗
Remember what this country was...
我这样你喜欢吗
Am I as you like?
他的眼睛
His eyes.
你了解的我
You knew me as I was
是很久前的我
long ago.
而我从来不曾是
I have never truly been the man
那个你眼中的我
I seemed to you to be.
他说什么
What does he say?
来啊 我们坐到河边去
Come, let's sit by the river.
什么意思
Mean?
我辗转难眠 直到我再见到你
I can't sleep till l see you again.
抬起头了
Look up.
你的内心没有邪恶
You have no evil.
我属于你
I belong to you.
他知道
He knows.
我在哪
Where am I?
过两个月
Wait two months...
然后告诉她我死了
then tell her I am dead.
淹死的
Drowned.
就像这样
Like that.
他离你而去了 公主
He's left you, Princess.
他对你说了很多谎话
He told you a pack of lies.
忘记他吧
Forget about him.
我 呃 有些坏消息
I, uh, have some terrible news.
史密斯上尉死了
Captain Smith is dead.
在过河途中淹死了
He drowned in the crossing.
他非常爱你
He loved you very much.
我疯了
I am mad.
我的爱人现在在哪呀
Where is your love now?
我们的孩子在哪
Where is our child?
你已经离开了
You have gone away
带着我的生命而去
with my life.
我心中的神死去了
Killed the god in me.
太阳看见这情景了吗
Does the sun see this?
我们躺在命运的床上
On the bed of fate we lie.
构造你的结局
Make an end of you...
质问你
question you.
我很痛苦
I mourn.
悲伤
I grieve.
握着我的手 父亲
Take my hand, Father.
是的 是的 我想她会的
Aye, aye, I think she might.
嘲笑
Scorned.
扔下 离开
Cast out. Cut off.
一只狗
A dog.
来吧 死神
Come, death.
把我带走吧
Take me.
给我自♥由♥
Set me free.
让我做回原来的我
Let me be what I was.
我们将在这度过我们过去的好时光
We'll have a good old time here.
当我第一眼见到她时
When first l saw her,
她看起来像一个废人
she was regarded as someone finished,
颓丧 迷茫
broken, lost.
她似乎根本不在乎
She seemed barely to notice
其他人怎么看她
the others about her.
我今天下午想和你一起
Um, l would like to spend the afternoon with you.
我该怎么问呢
How do l ask?
像你这样的本性
A nature like yours
可以把坏事变好
can turn trouble into good.
这些悲痛
All this sorrow
都可以变成你的力量
will give you strength
带你到更高的层次
and point you on a higher way.
想想一棵树
Think of a tree,
它是怎么在伤口上新生的
how it grows around its wounds.
如果一棵树枝折断 它不会停止
If a branch breaks off, it don't stop
而是不停的生长 探寻阳光
but keeps reaching towards the light.
我们必须要勇敢面对不幸
We must meet misfortune boldly
不能被它吓倒
and not suffer it to frighten us.
我们要装作那是戏的落幕
We must act the play out,
放下那些烦恼 继续生活
and live our troubles down, my lady.
四月 五月
April, May,
六月 七月 八月
and June, July, August.
什么是一天
What is a day?
一天 -一小时呢
A day? -An hour?
一小时是六十分钟
An hour is 60 minutes.
为什么土会有颜色
Why does the earth have colors?
我克制了太多的激♥情♥
Many passions have l endured.
每一天 每一小时
Daily, hourly.
甚至在我睡觉的时候
Even in my sleep.
惊慌地吵醒我
Awaking me to astonishment.
这种爱已经成为
This love has become...
一个迷宫
such a labyrinth
它让我不再知道
that I no longer know...
你是悲伤
Were you sad...
如何让我飞出去
...how to wind myself out from it.
离开你的妻子和女儿
...to lose your wife and daughter?
她叫什么
Name this person.
蕾贝卡
Rebecca.
蕾贝卡 我为你施洗
Rebecca, l baptize thee
以圣父 圣子
in the name of the Father and the Son
和圣灵的名义 阿门
and the Holy Ghost. Amen.
她接受了我的邀请
She has accepted my invitation
去田间劳作 -送给蕾贝卡的
to work in the fields. -For Rebecca.
我们怀念她
She'll be missed.
她弄懂了烟草文化
She understands the culture of tobacco.
她是个好人
She's a good lass.
人们为她的离去和悲哀
The people were sorry at her going.
时间流逝
Hours pass,
而她一语不发
she speaks not a word.
你是谁
Who are you?
你梦想什么
What do you dream of?
我们就像小草
We're like grass.
你善良吗
Are you kind?
她把所有事情都混到了一起
She weaves all things together.
很久前我就抚摸过她
I touched her long ago...
在不知道她姓名的时候
without knowing her name.
所有的歌♥唱给她
All sings to her.
如果我求你嫁给我
Suppose l asked you to marry me.
你怎么说
What would you say?
你是在向我求婚吗
Are you asking me?
我们在哪生活
Where would we live?
这里
Here.
或者是英国 如果你愿意的话
England, if you wish.
可能那样最好我们可以
Perhaps that would be best.We could--
其实 你是可以忘记这里的生活
well, you could forget your life in this place.
你为什么要退缩
Why do you shrink from me?
你不想答应吗
Won't you say yes?
如果你喜欢的话
If you like.
这不是我期望的
This isn't what I expected,
蕾贝卡
Rebecca.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你为什么哭
Why are you crying?
我想
I suppose...
我一定是高兴过头了
电影精选列表