Me breaking the laws.
我这有条史密斯的信息
I have information Smith here
这家伙打算娶那个小婊♥子♥
is planning to marry the wench
让自己成为弗吉尼亚之王
and make himself King of Virginia.
你无权再下令了 史密斯
You're no longer in command, Smitty.
我将戴那个证章
I shall wear the medal now.
你在尽对国王的义务时玩忽职守
You've been derelict in your duties to the king.
你背叛了詹姆斯镇的市民们
You've betrayed these citizens of Jamestown.
因此我宣布你在这块殖民地的
I therefore pronounce you unworthy
成员资格被取消了
of being a member of this colony.
你无权再下令了 史密斯
You are no longer in command, Smitty!
喔 喔
Oh oh oh,
高♥官♥厚爵 权倾一方
high and mighty lord and ruler.
你不是了 再不是了
No! No!
我们必须要有秩序 哈
We must have order, huh?
我们不能让每个人都跑来跑去
We can't have everyone running around
装腔作势
giving themselves airs and graces,
不然 不然我们就要有暴♥乱♥ 哈
'cause then--then we would have chaos! Huh?
叫啊 -靠近点
Scream. -Come near.
麻痹了 -靠我近点
Getting the strokes. -Come near me.
你说 说“朋友 好朋友”
You say--you say, ''Friend, friend, dear friend...''
抚摸我 -“我向主祈祷”
You touch me now. -''l pray to the gods
“我的余生都将向主祈祷 祝你健康 我会的”
for your good health for the rest of my life. l will.''
谁也不能在我面前无礼
No man shows me disrespect.
不管何时何地
ln all things...
愿我在你身边
may l stand by you.
让他去做苦工
Put him to hard labor.
让他去树林砍新木头做寨墙
Send him to the forest to hew fresh timbers for the walls.
每天晚上他做完就把他倒吊起来
Set him by the heels each night when he's done,
漫漫长夜里
that through the long watches
他可以反省自己的罪行
he might reflect on his transgressions.
他可以反省自己的罪行
he might reflect on his transgressions.
看看你的后面
Look behind you!
必须回去 必须回去
Must go back.Must go back.
你是一条没用的乱吠的狗
And you are a futile, barking dog!
喔 母亲
Oh Mother,
是他派船来接我的吗
has he sent this ship for me?
道德良心让人烦恼
Conscience is nuisance--
一只苍蝇
a fly,
一只汪汪叫的狗
a barking dog.
如果你不相信自己有良心
lf you don't believe you have one,
你还能有什么烦恼呢
what trouble can it be to you?
母亲
Mother,
是你给了我力量
you are my strength...
不然我将没有力量
or l have none.
把船头冲我们
Throw us your forward line!
殖民地首脑
The president.
是的 我故意没有告诉你
Yes, l neglected to tell you.
上尉已经不是殖民地的首脑了
The captain's no longer occupying that post.
至于原因 他会比我解释的
He will be able to explain the reasons
更清楚
better than I.
是公主
It's the princess.
这将是你的房♥间 小姐
This will be your house, my lady.
惠特克牧师以前住在这里
Reverend Whitaker,the one what lived here,
但是 他已经死了 所以
well, he is--he's dead and gone now, so...
船回来了
The ships returned,
开了炮
firing their cannons,
使土人开始求和
causing the naturals to sue for peace.
他们说要把你弄来
They said they were going to fetch you.
我不同意
I was against it.
我不想伤害你
I didn't want to harm you.
而现在我们身边都是灾难
And now there's disaster all around us.
我们应该停止 趁现在还不太晚
We should have stopped before it was too late.
什么是对
What is right?
给予
Give.
错 这个人是谁
Wrong? Who is this man?
现在
Now...
一切都完美了
all is perfect.
让我消失吧
Let me be lost.
真实
True.
你流过我的心间
You flow through me...
像一条河
like a river.
来吧
Come.
跟我来
Follow me.
哦 主啊 谢谢您
O Lord, thank you.
船长
Captain.
很好
Very well.
都退下吧
Leave us alone.
你想指控这个人
You wish to bring charges against this man?
你肯定吗
Are you sure?
好吧 先这样 阿戈尔
Well, fine then, Argall,
你们的争执差不多了 退下吧
enough of your quarrels. Be off.
我有消息要带给你
I have news for you.
国王要你返回英国
The king wants you to return to England
准备一次你自己的远航
to prepare an expedition of your own--
作北部海岸的海图
to chart the northern coasts
看看你能不能找一条通路去印度
to see if you might find a passage to the lndies.
我还记得你有远见和雄心的时候
I remember when you had sight and ambition.
你不想努力一下吗
Shall you not press on?
不想发现一条通路
Shall you be a discoverer of passages
拒绝继续探索的边界吗
which you yourself refuse to explore
超过你自己曾经
beyond the threshold that is?
国王对你报以厚望
King has great hopes for you.
加以安排
Plans.
安排
Plans.
安排
Plans.
呃 她是来照顾你的
Um, she's to take care of you now.
我名叫玛丽
Uh, my name's Mary.
你呢 我相信你叫
And yours, l believe is--
哦 不 她说那不再是她的名字了
Oh no, um, she says that's not her name anymore.
她没有名字了
She hasn't got a name.
哦 真不幸
Oh, how unfortunate.
那 我们应该给你取一个
Well, we shall have to give you one!
用这个
Here.
用毛巾擦
Rub with the towel.
我都能找到欢乐
I will find joy
从所见的一切之中
in all l see.
我要去哪 -母亲
Where am l going? -Mother.
快点
Fast.
小步向前走
Just little steps.
快点 -我想要我的爱人
So fast. -l want my love.
喔喔
Ohh-hh.
我走向他
I go to him,
流淌着生命之水的河流
the river of living water,
去见他
to meet him.
它来自哪里
Where does it come from?
它将向哪去
Where is it going?
为什么他们需要金子
Why do they want gold?
他们不能制♥造♥它吗
Can't they make it?
他们吃它吗 -我们会失去
Do they eat it? -We shall lose
不仅仅是我们的生命和土地
not only our lives and our land,
而且还有我们永恒的生存权
but our eternal birthright.
看看这些门后
Look beyond these gates.
伊甸园就在我们周围
Eden lies about us still.
我们已经逃离了旧世界 摆脱了它的束缚
We have escaped the Old World and its bondage.
让我们重新开始
Let us make a new beginning
建立一个全新的国度
and create a fresh example for humanity.
我们是世间的拓荒者
We are the pioneers of the world,
是穿越荒蛮 开辟新路的先锋
the advance guard sent on through the wilderness to break a new path.
年轻是我们的力量源泉
And our youth is our strength,
缺乏经验反而是我们的智慧源泉
电影精选列表