那些山后并没有海
There was no sea beyond the mountains,
只有一望无际的平原
only a land stretching away forever
草场
in great meadows.
一片无边无际的平原
A land which had no end.
史密斯上尉
Captain Smith.
你回来了
You're back.
野蛮人必须就此止步 上尉
The savages will have to stop here, Captain.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
就像见了个鬼一样 -你去哪儿了
lt's like seeing a ghost. -Where have you been?
没错 看起来你就像死而复生
Yeah, you look like you've come back from the dead.
这儿发生了什么 拉德克利夫 上尉哪去了
What's happened here? Where's Captain Radcliffe?
失踪了 没留一句话 -闭嘴
No word. Gone. -Shut your mouth!
你永远不该相信他 -人们谣传他回英国了
You shoulda never trusted him. -People say he went over to England.
我们在挨饿 -你带食物回来了吗
We're starving. -Did you bring food?
我带了 -有些人死了 就这么跌下去死了
l brought food. -Someone got killed. Just fell over.
整整四个月就是不停的偷窃 偷窃
Four months of stealing and stealing and stealing and stealing.
看看他 混♥蛋♥ -起来
Look at him. Bastard. -Get up!
赌博
Gambling.
当房♥子要塌的时候 他们还在投骰子 -赌博
They bowl while the houses fall down. -Gambling.
看那教堂 我们甚至没有 -所有的人都病了
Look at the church. We don't even-- -All the sickness that's been
从沼泽地传过来 -谁在照管你们
coming in from the marsh. -Who's taking care of you?
没人 -这就是这样
No one. -That's all it is,
只有死亡 疾病这些 -嗨 我看见一个尸体
just dying and sickness and all that. -Hey, l saw a body
就在泥里 -你这个骗子
in the mud. -You're a liar!
我看到床上有一条腿 -你骗人
l saw a leg in the bed. -You are a liar!
昨晚死了四个人 -为什么床上有条腿
Four people died last night... -Why was the leg in the bed?
他们在吃 -为什么床上有条腿
...and they're eating 'em. -Why was the leg in the bed?
小偷 骗子 抽他们的脚
Thieves! Jackals! Lash their feet!
你看上还不错 史密斯
You're looking rather well, Smith.
过得很快活啊 是吧
Been enjoying yourself, have you?
我看是过得非常开心呢
Been enjoying yourself mightily,
我期盼着
l expect.
你来改善我们的境况
You were sent to relieve our situation,
而不是自己去享乐 我们在这儿受苦呢
not to pleasure yourself. We here have suffered.
那些丑事我就当没发生过
l'll ignore the stories which bring officials only disrepute.
没你说话的份 史密斯 现在局势不同了
No speeches, Smith. Things are different now.
我们不能允许这种无礼
We can't allow cheek.
再没点规矩 这就要暴♥乱♥了
Allow cheek, and we shall have chaos.
证章现在在我身上 我说了算
I wear the medal now.I am President,
你的上尉职务被撤了
and you have been stripped of your captaincy.
你有资格对我宣判吗
Are you qualified to pass judgment on me?
这种时候那些根本无关紧要
Well, that really needn't concern us at the moment.
真遗憾 审判你的时候
'Tis a pity you were not here
你没在这替自己辩护
at the time of your trial to defend yourself.
我猜你是太害怕了
l presume you were too afraid,
畏罪潜逃
too guilty to return.
审判我 -没错
My trial? -Yes.
对你的起诉依照的是《利未记》的一章(旧约里的一卷)
You were indicted upon a chapter in Leviticus
审判是在你潜逃期间进行的
and tried during the period of your desertion.
我们这的法律很有效率
Our law is speedy here.
你自己吃着美食 史密斯
Been keeping all the good food for himself, Smith.
给我们的却只有烂玉米
Giving us rotten corn.
你 先生 比
You, sir, have no other eyes and ears
史密斯也好不了多少个
than those which grow on Smith's head here.
他没做什么 只是自私了点
He does nothing but tend his own pot, his spit and oven.
我可是把什么都给大家分享了 什么都没给自己留
I have shared all. I have kept nothing for myself.
什么都没留 -他的名字根本不是温菲尔德
Nothing! -His name is not even Wingfield.
他叫伍德森
It's Woodson.
伍德森是他的名字
Woodson is the name.
他是因声名狼藉 被放逐出英国的
Left England under a cloud of disgrace.
抓住他们 抓住他们
Seize them. Seize them!
任何人要是阻拦
Any man impeding the punishment
对这群混♥蛋♥的惩罚都会被严惩的
of these rogues will be dealt with harshly.
给我
Here.
不需要再等什么审判了 这是叛乱
There's no sense in waiting for a trial. This is mutiny.
我以国王的名义判处你
I dispatch you herewith in the name of the king.
死刑 罪有应得
Dead as an herring.Serves him right.
我同意奥格雷先生的话
I can ratify what Mr. Argall said.
要是我们在英国 我会感到很羞耻 让我的佣人
Were we in England I should be ashamed to let my servant
跟着这样的人 -你从来没有过佣人
keep company with such fellows. -You never had a servant.
你就是个佣人 我就吃了一只鸡
You were a servant. I ate a single chicken,
那还是我生病的时候 “小个子”吃了六只
and that when I were ill. Small here has eaten six,
有些他煮起来都嫌麻烦
a number of which he could not be troubled to cook.
我认为应该让史密斯上尉作我们的头 -同意
I say Captain Smith should lead us. -Aye.
告诉她
Tell her.
告诉她什么
Tell her what?
我爱你
''I love you,
但是我不能爱你
but I cannot love you''?
那是一场梦
lt was a dream.
现在我梦醒了
Now I am awake.
看看谁走来了
Look who wandered in.
我们可以和他做什么
What should we do with him?
没有什么
Nothing.
他疯了
He's mad,
无有害处的
harmless.
它是你的了
lt's yours.
把它带回家
Take it home.
它是废物
lt's a dud.
按瑞士人的步伐 后退 前进
On the Swiss step, withdraw! March!
圣乔治 圣乔治 -前进
St. George! St.--St. George! -Man: March!
前进 -圣乔治 圣乔治
March! -St. George! St. George!
圣乔治 圣乔治 圣乔治
St. George,St. George, St. George!
别推推搡搡的 看着点
Don't push and shove now.Watch it!
前进 -圣乔治 圣乔治
March! -St. George, St--St. George.
前进 -圣乔治
March! -St. George!
我让她爱上了我
I let her love me.
我令她爱上了我
I made her love me.
你们争什么呢
And what was your disagreement about?
他说今天是10月15日
He said today is the 15th of October.
我说是17日
I said the 17th.
我肯定是对的
I must.
你们打架
You were fighting
就为了争今天是哪天
about the day of the year?
遭受诅咒也不过如此
Damnation is like this.
我不是让你们离岸远远的挖一口井吗
Didn't I tell you to dig a new well farther from the shore?
你们怎么没做
Why hasn't this been done?
所有人都先停手
Every man will stop what he's doing right now
开始挖井 你们那些人
and start digging the well! Those of you
没法用桶装土的
that can't carry the dirt in buckets
就用手装土
shall carry it with your own hands!
不干活的就没饭吃
He that will not work shall not eat!
勤劳诚实者的劳动成果
The labors of honest and industrious men
不能用来供养少数懒蛋
shall not be consumed to maintain the idleness of a few!
这个国度对他们来说是悲剧
The country is to them a misery,
是死亡
a death,
是地狱
a hell.
小心点 老兄
Mind yourself, mate.
他们饿了的时候 就会挖金子
While they starve, they dig for gold.
没有言语
There is no talk,
没有希望 没有努力 只有这些
no hope, no work but this.
要是这有那么多金子 为什么土人那却没有
If there's so much gold, why don't the naturals have any?
你在做白日梦
You're chasing a dream.
看看他们给我们送来的是什么人
You see what men they've sent us--
一群没脑子的家伙
a headless multitude.
他们不愿意种玉米填饱自己的肚子
They will not sow corn for their own bellies.
宁愿吃生鱼 也不愿意走几步路
They would rather eat their fish raw than go a stone's throw
弄些柴来煮熟它
and fetch some wood to dress it.
水质很坏
Bad water.
鲟鱼也没了
Sturgeon gone.
这个被遗弃的城市 -只知抱怨
...the waste cities... -Mutterings.
电影精选列表