哪儿 -生命
Where? -Life.
你确定吗 -我在我的心中
Are you true? -Me... in your soul.
生命
Life.
我是个骗了吗
Am l a deceiver?
我的口很干
My mouth is dry.
我的身体在颤抖
My body trembles.
我有多失误呀 -我的皮肤在燃烧
How false l am. -My skin burns.
相信我
Trust.
我有两个头脑
I have two minds.
等等 我要告诉父亲吗
Wait, should I tell Father?
除了这个没有什么了
There's nothing but this.
我是什么
What was I?
我现在是什么
What am I now?
哦 母亲
Oh Mother,
我做了什么
what have I done?
爱情解放了我的肢体
Love has unbound my limbs.
这种爱就像疼痛
This love is like pain.
我是
I am,
我会是
I shall be,
你的
yours.
快离开吧
Come away.
你得告诉我为什么
You must tell me why.
他们听不见 我打发他们做别的事了
They can't hear. l've sent them away.
他看出你们不想走了
He sees you mean to stay.
他们就要来了
They're coming.
向他求和吧
Make peace with him.
他不会接受和议的
He won't accept peace.
他为什么会接受
Why would he?
离开吧 -那我们住哪儿
Come away. -And where would we live?
树林中
In the woods?
树梢上
On a treetop?
还是挖个地洞
A hole in the ground?
你得跟我走
You have to come with me...
到城♥堡♥去你们的人会知道你来过这儿
into the fort. Your people will know you came here.
他们很快就会发现的
They'll find out soon enough.
前进 快 先生们
Go! On the double, gentlemen!
主佑吾王
God save the king!
把矛端起来 -主佑吾王
Port your pikes! -God save the king!
把矛端起来 -主佑吾王
Port your pikes! -God save the king!
冲锋
Charge!
以瑞士步法 先生们
(步子拖地 左脚总在前 是持长兵器前进的步法之一)
And on the Swiss step, gentlemen...
前进 -上帝保佑国王
march! -St. George,
圣乔治 圣乔治
St. George, St. George!
准备停止 -圣乔治 圣乔治
Prepare to stand! -St. George, St. George!
停止 -圣乔治 圣乔治
Stand! -St. George, St. George!
火枪手向前
Musketeers advance!
开火
Fire!
守住阵地 靠紧
Hold the ground!Hold together, men!
你们就像一群鹿 -你们在等什么
You're like a herd of deer! -What are you waiting for?
你们怎么能拥有土地
How can you own land?!
这片土地属于有能力改善它的人
This earth was made for such that shall improve it
属于知道怎么活下去的人
and knows how to live!
他们没有声音 长官 但我没法
They have no sound, sir, but l couldn't--
对他开火
Fire on him!
你们在等什么 对他开火
What are you waiting for? Fire on him!
你们这群不信主的混♥蛋♥
You heathen bastards!
求你不要 求你
Please don't.Please. Please.
硫磺之种
Seeds of sulfur!
火焰之子 地狱口中的魔鬼
(硫磺和火焰都是魔鬼的象征)
Sons of fire! Devils in the mouth of hell!
求你不要 求你
Please don't.Please don't. Please don't.
撤退 撤退
Retreat! Fall back!
主啊
Lord,
不要弃我们于不顾
turn not away Thy face.
罪人的死亡并非您的意愿啊
You desire not the death of a sinner.
我背弃了您
I have gone away from You.
我没有倾听您的旨意
I have not harkened to Your voice.
求您不要让我们一无所有
Let us not be brought to nothing.
召集增援 -他们在爬墙
Gather reinforcements! -They're climbing up the wall!
顶住
Hold tight!
必须撤退 必须撤退
Must go back.Must go back.
水里被下了毒
The water is poisoned.
他们把一只死狗扔在源头里
They put a dead dog in the well.
我们不能出去钓鱼或是玩耍
We can't go out to look for fish or game.
我们能坚持多久
How long can we last?
野蛮人对我们的人做了恐怖的事
Starvation does fearful things to men.
疯狗 我恨你们的心
Mad dogs, I hate your hearts!
我不确定我这只手还能再用
I'm not entirely sure I shall have the use of this hand again.
那些自♥由♥人的尸体 我认为要尊重
Whose esteem I value as the carcasses of unburied men.
还有什么是你没有告诉我们的 我有权知道
There's something you're not telling us, and I've got a right to know.
我的朋友们 -是的 我应该受到你们的贬视
You fiends! -Yes, I deserve your contempt.
他们对你喊些什么呀 你对他们做过什么
What was they shouting at you? What had you done to them?
我们不知道你在哪
''We don't know where you were.''
还有什么是你没有告诉我们的
There's something you're not telling us.
就像装在瓶中的黄蜂--
Like a wasp in a bottle--
中了圈套
trapped.
把火把给他们
To give light to them...
把我们从邪恶中送出来
Deliver us from evil.
坐在黑暗中
...that sit in darkness.
在我们犯下罪孽之后不对付我们
Deal not with us after our sins.
我将成为你的所有的人的一员
Of all Thy people I have become
当它从一个魔鬼直到很多
as it were a monster unto many.
不要把我扔下
Cast me not away.
让我有一个纯净的心灵
Make me a clean heart.
告诉他
Tell him.
公主逆河而上去了巴斯坦
The princess is up the river at Pastancy.
他们送她去她叔叔巴托沃迈克那里了
They sent her to her Uncle Patowomeck,
那个地区有很多不♥穿♥衣服的魔鬼
lord of the naked devils of that region
但还有我一个熟人
and, by the by, an acquaintance of mine.
所以我和那的头谈了一下 他提议把她卖♥♥掉
So l get talking to His Nibs, and he proposes to sell her.
他说有她在城♥堡♥
He says with her at the fort,
皇帝就不敢攻击我们 他很宠爱她
the emperor will not dare attack us. He dotes on her.
你肯定你见到的就是她
You're certain she's the one you saw?
亲眼见到 我亲自和国王谈判的
(此处的国王应该只是个部落的酋长)
With these eyes. l spoke to the king directly.
这群家伙要用什么交换她
And what does this rogue propose to sell her for?
这个嘛 我正要说呢 他最喜欢的东西是梳子
Well, l was getting to that. His most favorite thing is combs.
但这一次 他似乎想要一个壶
But in this case, he seems to have his heart set on a kettle.
你知道的 一个铜壶 好像我妈妈做汤的那种
You know, a copper kettle, like my mother had for making stew.
至于他打算拿这个干什么我就不知道了
What use he means to make of the instrument l cannot say.
怎么样
Well?
我们不能要人♥质♥
We don't take hostages.
詹姆斯国王不会允许的
King James would not approve.
你难道愿意看我们被杀光 -她为我们做的够多的了
You'd rather see us annihilated? -She's done enough for us.
为了不让人家打我的头 她冒着自己挨一下的风险救了我
She risked a beating in of her own brains to save mine.
来嘛 阿戈尔 威胁我吧
Come, Argall, threaten me!
还有 如果不是她给我们食物 你们早就饿死了
Had she not fed us, you would have starved.
我知道我会永垂不朽
Then I'd know I was gonna live for 1,000 years.
为了保护这个殖民地度过灾难 她已经被利用过了
She's been the instrument to preserve this colony from disaster.
我们不能以囚禁她来报答她的善意
We'll not return her kindness by making her a captive.
她和她的族人马上就要把我们都杀光了
She and her lot are on the verge of killing us all.
我估计没几个能活下来的
I expect there will be scarce a handful alive
等船回来的时候 如果那船还会回来的话
when the boats return,if they ever do.
你自己告诉我们说他父亲对她与众不同的
You told us yourself that her father regards her as no one else.
还是说你这个态度
Or do you have private reasons
是出于你的私人原因
for that attitude of yours?
回你的岗位上去
Return to your post.
违背首脑命令的惩罚是绞刑
The penalty for disobeying an order of the president is hanging.
你在违反法律
You're breaking the laws.
这是叛乱
This is mutiny.
我在违反法律
电影精选列表