他们应该住在里面 种葡萄
they shall live in them. They shall plant vineyards
饮美酒 -到那日
and drink the wine. -ln that day...
与人为善 疾恶如仇 -我必建立David的帐幕
Love good and hate evil! -l will raise up the tent of David...
堵住其中的破口(阿摩司书9章11节)
and close up the breaches of his tent.
要使你们歌♥唱的声音远离我(阿摩司书5章23节)
Take away from me the noise of your music
因为我不听你们
and your songs, so l will not hear
弹琴的响声 -主已经下达了命令
the melody of thy harp. -The Lord has given the command,
祂会把他们的大房♥子变小
and He will smash them--large house into pieces
小房♥子变无
and the small house into bits!
真该给“小个子”一枪
Somebody should shoot Small there.
他没有任何机会 而且会传染给我们每个人
He hasn't got a ghost of a chance, and he'll contaminate us all.
他用过
He used Wortham's spoon--now Wortham's gone,
他是我的朋友
my friend.
我们难道要等到大家都死光吗
Have we got to wait till all is dead?
长官 阿克死了
Sir, Ackley's dead.
有人吃了他的手
Somebody ate his hands.
起码死的时候是衣着时尚
Went out in the height of style, anyhow.
死的这么安祥
Such tranquility,
让人觉得他还能开口说话一样
you'd think he could speak.
我会想念他的
I shall miss him.
我想我们都会
I think we all shall.
我们现在只有38个人
We're 38 now.
回到那条河上游
To go back up that river.
到荒野中去爱她
To love her in the wild.
你为什么还待在这里
What holds you here?
你对她有什么打算
What are your intentions towards her?
对他们有什么打算
Towards them?
河里什么都没有了
There's nothing in the river. The river's empty.
我们想回英国 可以吗 求您了
We wanna go back to England. Please, can we?
求求您让我们回英国吧 求求您
Please can we go back to England, please?
船长纽波特去哪儿了 -死定了 没东西可吃了
Where's Captain Newport? -Gone for sure. There's nothing to eat.
船长纽波特不久就会回来的
Captain Newport will be back shortly.
他会有食物吗 -他最好带着
Does he have food? -He'd better.
我们什么时候能回英国 -我们在挨饿
When will we go back to England? -We're starving.
我们什么时候能回 他们把死人都吃了
When will we go--they're eating all the dead.
你相信鬼神吗 上尉
Do you believe in ghosts, Captain?
人们再也不在乎印第安人了
People don't care about the lndians no more.
所有的这些是什么
What's all this?
不要以身犯险
Don't put yourself in danger.
你不需要再做什么
You don't have to do anything else...
为我们
for us.
你为什么不来找我
Why have you not come to me?
我知道 我的爱人
I know, my love.
别相信我
Don't trust me.
你并不知道我是谁
You don't know who l am.
记住
Remember.
谢谢你 愿主与你同在
Thank you.God be with you.
上帝保佑 愿伟大的主保佑你 -愿主与你同在
God bless. May Almighty God bless you. -May God be with you.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢您
Thank you,thank you, thank you.
谢谢您热心的帮助
Thank you kindly.
你是谁
Who are you
我爱的又是谁
whom I love?
她--
She--
黄铜染上她的头发
brass touched her hair.
你们要去哪 -桶中的螃蟹
Where are you going? -Crabs in a bucket...
哪儿是你不敢跟着去的 -互相阻挠对方
Where you would not dare to follow. -scuttling over each other.
你不觉得你应该带上更多的人吗
Don't you think you should take more men?
如果他们愿意 他们可以来
They can come if they choose.
我要看看我们是否可以和其他部落进行贸易
I will see if we can trade with another tribe.
启航 启航
Sail, sail on.
路上小心 先生
Be careful, sir.
生活有什么 不过是活在这而已。
What else is life but living there?
偷走她的爱
Steal her love.
她安静地躺着
She lay in peace,
凝视着天空
gazed at the sky...
不动的
motionless.
对我非常想要的东西很害怕
Afraid of what l most desire,
我是一个傻瓜
a fool l was.
不能一次走两条路
Cannot walk two paths at once...
给她自♥由♥ -骑两匹马
Leave her free. -...ride two horses.
不可以欺骗上帝
Can't deceive the God.
紧紧地拥抱上帝
Cling to the God.
只要你一直这样做 你就有了生活的权利
As long as you do, you have a claim on life.
她 自♥由♥了
She, unbound.
所有的罪恶之源
The source of all evil.
为粗俗辩护
lt excuses vulgarity,
使错的成为正确的 基于高贵
makes wrong right,base noble.
当我与你在一起的时候 我有一种莫名的感觉
There's something l know when l'm with you
当我离开时 我忘记了
that l forget when l'm away.
告诉我 亲爱的
Tell me, my love,
你希望我再回来 与你一起生活吗
did you wish for me to come back and live with you again?
是真的
True.
闭上你的眼睛
Shut your eyes.
这是我爱过的人吗
ls this the man I loved...
那儿 -很远
There. -...so long?
一个鬼魂
A ghost.
来
Come.
你在哪儿 我的爱人
Where are you, my love?
自♥由♥
Free.
我害怕的是什么
What do l fear?
会爱上谎言吗
Can love lie?
你
You.
我们不能到森林里面去
We can't go into the forest.
我可以带你去看看英格兰吗
Could l show you England?
不 它太远了
No, it is too far.
如果我能和你在一起
lf l can be with you...
那就足够了
that is all.
那个城♥堡♥并不是世界
That fort is not the world.
那河通向过去的世界
The river leads back there.
也通向将来的世界
lt leads onward too.
走进去
Deeper.
深入荒野
Into the wild.
重新开始
Start over.
抛弃这虚假的生活 过真实的一生
Exchange this false life for a true one.
放弃史密斯这个名字
Give up the name of Smith.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
请你原谅 先生 你比我们预期的走得更远
I beg your pardon, sir. You were gone longer than we expected.
似乎我有点迷路了
Appears l've wandered off myself a bit.
事情变糟了吗
Things go badly?
不要任何关系
No ties.
最后有足够的空间
Space enough at last
去破坏自♥由♥
to break free.
我可以带他们走其它的路吗
Can l lead them off some other way?
土壤怎样 船长
What about the soil, Captain?
它和我们想的一样好吗 -就像她
ls it as good as we thought? -Like her...
的确不是 -一直孤单
Not really. -...always alone.
事实上 我以前很少见到这样的害虫的洞穴
In fact, I've rarely seen such a pesthole.
看看你周围 所有的东西都陷入了沼泽
Look about you. Everything's swamp,
在湖和池中有水 因此大地给了一条路
with water standing in lakes and pools, so the ground gives way
在你的脚下 -让死人埋葬死人
beneath your feet. -Let the dead bury the dead.
我怀疑水坑比干地更多
I suspect there's more puddles than dry land,
每一个中的软泥里产生的蚊子比修道院中的珠子还要多
each producing more mosquitoes in their slime than there are beads in a nunnery,
而且每一只蚊子饿得就像一个僧侣
and each mosquito as hungry as a priest.
除了野蛮人 没有人能居住在这样的地方
None but a savage could inhabit the place.
或者这里的西边
Or west of here,
向着大山 或是南方
towards the mountains, or south,
现在那是别的东西
now that is something else.
我们可以继续航行 -来吧
We can sail on... -Come...
寻找一条路去印度 -亲爱的
seek a passage to the Indies. -my love.
涨潮了
It flows.
电影精选列表