We're gonna go for a little drive, okay?
好的 好的
Okay, all right.
好了 在这停车
AII right, stop here.
我们在哪啊
Where are we?
什么
Huh?
你不知道这是哪
Where are we?
这是你哥家房♥子啊
lt's your brother's house.
虽然更像个堡垒
Or his fortress.
别装的像你不知道这是哪一样
Don't pretend like you don't know where we are.
我是真不知道 好吗
I don't know, all right?
你也知道 我们多年不联♥系♥了
We're, you know, we're estranged.
该死 这真不好过
Shit, man, that sucks.
确实
Thanks.
闭嘴
Shut upl
好好
Okay.
你进里面去
You go inside.
跟你伯伯说点好话 拿到那猴子 然后带出来给我好吗
You make nice with your uncle, you get me the monkey, and you bring it out, okay?
什么猴子
What monkey?
就是 穿着红背心的 还抱着一只鼓 我需要它
lt's got a little red vest, and it holds a drum, and I need it.
为什么这个人知道猴子怎么回事 我却不知道
Why does this guy know about a monkey and I don't?
他不知道猴子是怎么回事 他也不会进去
He doesn't know about the monkey, and he's not going in there.
是个玩具猴子吗
lt's a toy monkey?
别这么叫它 好吗 它不是玩具
Don't call it that, all right? lt's not.
它很邪恶
lt's evil.
它简直就是恶魔真身 知道吗
lt's basically the devil, all right?
它是个玩具猴子
lt's a toy monkey.
我本来想等你长大点再给你讲的
I was going to tell you when you were older, okay?
你就为了一个玩具猴子 变成一个混♥蛋♥爸爸吗
You've been a goddamn deadbeat dad because of a toy monkey?
他妈的什么鬼
What the fuck?
嘿 别说脏话 但确实是
Hey, language, and yes,
但也是因此我们必须离这个地方越远越好
but that's why we have to get as far away from this place as possible.
说真的 小子 你最好能拿到那只死猴子
Seriously, kid, you gotta hope that you get that goddamn monkey,
不然我就要一枪崩了他
because I'm gonna shoot this guy.
行了 让我跟他一起进去
AII right, just Iet me go in there with him.
拜托了 -不行
Please. - No!
后门上面有个狗洞
There is a doggy door around back,
最好祈祷你这孩子瘦到能钻进去
and your kid better hope that he's scrawny enough to fit.
不许报♥警♥ 不许轻举妄动
You don't call the cops or do anything.
你进去 拿猴子给我
You get in there, you get me the monkey,
不然我发誓要拿枪给你俩都开几个洞
or I swear I'm gonna shoot you both like a lot of times.
他是不会进去的
He's not going in there.
闭嘴
Shut upl
好吧
AII right.
快去
Go!
哈尔
Hal
这事真是太操蛋了
This is some fucked up shit.
我知道
l know.
无论怎样 你千万不能转动猴子背后的发条
So whatever you do, don't turn the key in the monkey's back.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
妈的
Fuck.
其实还挺酷的
They're kinda cool.
算是吧
l guess.
你不是真的警♥察♥ 对吧
You're not really a cop, are you?
闭嘴 当然不是
Shut up. Of course not.
我讨厌警♥察♥
I hate cops.
我爸以前就是警♥察♥
My dad was a cop.
现在依然是吧 据我所知
Still is, for all I know.
我妈说他出远门找妞儿玩去了
No, my mom said he was out chasing pussy,
但我奇怪 这里也有妞儿啊
but I'm all like, there's pussy here in town, you know?
但无所谓了
But whatever.
反正他走了
He left.
所以我讨厌警♥察♥
And that's why I hate cops.
但也因为警♥察♥那套 你懂吧
But also they're cops, you know,
也是讨厌警♥察♥最合适的理由
which is the best reason to hate cops.
怎么回事
What the fuck?
这玩意怎么会在那里
What the hell is that doing there?
把大灯打开照一下
Go ahead with your brides.
打开大灯照一下 好的
Hit it with my brides, okay.
好恶心 快关掉
Oh, grossl Shut it offl
快关掉
Shut it offl
我在关了
I'm shutting it off.
上帝啊
Jesus.
以你无限的智慧
ln your infinite wisdom,
我相信你燃烧的正义之剑
I trust your flamimg sword of righteousness
会划过恶臭的空气 斩向正确的人
will cut the foul air and strike the right person,
而且只有 正确的人
and only the rlght person
比尔伯伯
Uncle Bill?
佩迪
Petey.
真是个愉快的惊喜
What a nice surprise.
你还好吗
You okay?
谁 我吗
Who, me?
是啊
Yeah.
是你
You.
已经很久都没有人这样问过我了
lt's been a long time since anyone's asked me that.
但既然你过问了
But now that you mention it, uh.
不
No.
我不太好
l'm not okay.
这是我童年时期最爱的玩具
lt was my favorite toy from childhood.
它本来能敲鼓的 但好像卡住了
lt's supposed to play the drums, but I think it stuck.
你能帮我修好它吗
Would you fix it for me?
它是你爷爷的 知道吗
He was your grandfather's, you know.
他某次外出工作带回来的
He brought it home from one of his trips.
他是个飞行员
He was a pilot.
而且他也叫佩迪
And he was a Petey, too.
这你知道吗
Did you know that?
哈尔他从来不告诉我任何事
Hal never tells me anything.
他当然不告诉你了
Of course he doesn't.
所以就是它 对吧
So this is it, then, huh?
把所有人搅得鸡犬不宁的东西
The thing that messed everyone up?
这怎么可能呢
How could it?
这只是个玩具
lt's just a toy.
要不你试试拧发条吧
Why don't you try turning it, hmm?
也许换个人来试试就好用了
Probably just needs a different touch.
给
There.
转动发条是一件
Turning the key is just simply something
谢伯恩家族的男人代代都要做的事
the Shelburn men have been doing for generations.
是一种传统 可以这么说
A tradition, if you will
但如果你做不来 那么
But if it's not for you, then...
就不是该你做的
lt's not for you.
它能怎么样
What does it do?
转动发条
Turn the key.
看看会怎样
See what happens.
需要我倒回去一点吗
You want me to back up?
不 不许动一点
No. Don't fucking move.
好吧 好吧 好吧
Hey, okay. Okay.
起作用了吗
Is it working?
我天 这个该死的警帽
Man, this stupid cop hat.
真的痒死了
lt's crazy itchy.
什么
What?
上帝啊
Jesus fucking Christl
务必当心那把手♥枪♥ 行吗
Must be careful with that pistol, huh?
好的
Yeah.
绝对的
Totally.
很好
Yeah. Right.
该死啊
Holy shit.
该死 该死 该死
Shitl Shitl Shitl Shitl
我的天
Oh, my Godl
妈的
Fuck!
什么他妈鬼
What the fuck?
佩迪 你在哪
Petey, where are you?
爸爸