为什么扳手腕
Un- wrestle for what?
全力以赴 成败在此一举
For all the marbles.
哦对了 这‘决胜局’赌的可是你的命根子
And by marbles, I am, of course, referring to your little balls.
我的 -嘿
My- - - Hey.
亲爱的
Honey.
哦 佩迪
Oh, Petey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 佬友
Hey, buddy.
你们在说什么呢
What are you guys talking about?
* 旧物清卖♥♥
你是说这玩意 让你想起了你♥爸♥爸
You mean it reminds you of your dad?
你说的是这幅吃屎一样的恶心笑脸
You talking about the shit- eating grin
还是这满背满胳膊的毛让你想起你♥爸♥
or the hairy back and arms?
你有没有想过他会在哪里
Do you ever wonder where he is?
我是说我爸
Dad, I mean.
宝贝 浪费时间想这个不值得
Baby, that ain't worth it.
但如果你一定要寻求一个答案的话
But if you're really looking for an answer,
我只能说他
I'd have to go with either...
要么在赌场牌桌上 要么在妓♥女♥石榴裙下
at a card tableor under a hooker.
呕 妈 别这样说 太恶心了
Oh, sick, Ma. Come on. Gross.
嘿 波尚 亲爱的
Hey, Beauchamps, honey,
你想抽一口吗
you want a drag?
你还在考虑
But are you still thinking, uh,
把那只怪猴子卖♥♥给那个从来都足不出户的怪人吗
selling that monkey thing to the nut who never leaves his house?
我的意思是 你和他面对面的见过面吗
I mean, have you ever even met this guy face to face?
在我看来 他就像个他妈的货真价实的变♥态♥
Sounds like a real fucking pervert to me.
那么 你有兄弟姐妹吗
So, do you have any brothers or sisters?
这是你做的家谱吗
ls that your family tree thing?
这都被你看出来了
What gave it away?
好吧
Okay.
所以 额
So, um
兄弟姐妹 你有还是没有
brothers, sisters? Yes, no?
额 没有
Uh no.
都没有吗
No to both?
是的 都没有
Yeah, no, neither.
独生子 和我一样
Only child just like me.
然后 额 你妈妈叫什么名字
And, uh, what's your mom's name?
呃
Um.
呃 露易丝
Um Lois.
我妈妈的名字叫
My mom's name was
露易丝
Lois.
嘿 呃
Hey, uh,
时间不早了 亲爱的
lt's getting kind of late, darn.
我是不是给你弄点晚饭吃
I should get you some, uh, some dinner, huh?
如果你不想饿死我就弄吧
Only if you want me to, like, survive.
没问题
Cool.
*警告:无救生员在岗
事情就这么发生了
And that's what happened.
你哥说你♥爸♥当年抛妻弃子
Your brother says your dad left your mom.
他出去找他的朋友了
He went out to pay his friends.
买♥♥包烟 为宝宝创造一个世界
To buy cigarettes and make that baby a world.
但这些又有什么关系呢
But what does that have to do with anything?
你♥爸♥爸说你妈妈是个婊♥子♥ -你妈妈说你♥爸♥爸是蛇蝎心肠
Your dad says your mom is a bitch. ·Your mother says your dad is a snake.
说你几乎什么都做不了
Say you can hardly do anything
然后你妈妈开始让你闭嘴
And then your mom starts to tell you to shut up.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
天呐
Christ.
*你好呀
怎么回事
What the fuck?
*未知来电
喂
Hello.
你好啊 蠢货
Well, hello, dumbshit.
比尔
Bill.
我不会是唯一一个叫你蠢货的人吧
Can't be the only person who calls you dumbshit.
比尔 你是怎么知道我的联♥系♥方式的
How did you know how to reach me, Bill?
我有多久没收到你的消息了 五年吗
I haven't heard from you in, what, five years?
咱们大概有十年没见了吧
Haven't seen you in something like 10?
九年还是十一年 都只不过是数字而已
Nine and eleven, and those are just numbers.
是警♥察♥给了我你的电♥话♥号♥码
The police gave me yours.
你说警♥察♥是什么意思
What do you mean, the police?
我有消息要告诉你
I have news.
艾达姑妈不在人世了
Aunt lda is no more.
哦 真不幸
Oh, shit.
嗯 我想她有点上年纪了
Well, I guess she was kind of old.
她生病了还是怎么了
Was she sick or something?
实际上 似乎这位老太太 正准备焕发第二春 开启新生活
Well, actually, it seems the old girl was having somewhat of a renaissance.
她把她的房♥子挂牌出♥售♥ 在清理壁橱时发生了意外
putting her house on the market, cleaning out her closet.
那位和我交谈的年轻漂亮女警♥察♥ 用了“离奇事故”这个词
The nice young policewoman I spoke to...used the phrase, "freak accident. "
好吧 然后呢
Okay, and? What?
必须有人去整理她的遗物 而你是她的近亲
Someone has to go through her belongings, and you're the next of kin.
严格来说 你也是近亲比尔
Technically, you're the next of kin, Bill.
这周我要陪佩迪 所以我不去
This is my week with Petey, so no.
一周 这就是你能和你儿子在一起的时间吗
Your week? That's all you get with your son?
另外 你真是废柴
Also, you're weak.
你到底想怎么样 比尔
What do you want, Bill?
去艾达姑妈家看看 确保它不在那里
Go to Aunt Ida's house and make sure"it"isn't there.
它在井底
"lt"is at the bottom of a well.
它能瞬移 你知道的
"lt" can teleport and you know it.
你为什么不带佩迪一起去呢
Why don't you bring Petey along, hmm?
让他看看你勇敢的样子
Let him see youbeing brave for a change.
天哪
Jesus.
父亲和疏远的儿子之间 有什么可聊的
What do fathers and their estranged sons say to each other?
公路旅行
Road trip?
它为什么会在艾达姑妈家呢
Why would it be at Aunt Ida's anyway?
因为它缠上了我们家族并且以杀我们为乐
Because it's attached itself to our family and likes to kill us.
而我不想死 想必 你也不想让佩迪死
And I don't want to die, and presumably you don't want Petey to die either.
如果我找到它了呢 嗯
And what if I find it, huh?
我应该怎么做 把它从他妈的飞机上扔下去吗
haiam I supposed to do, drop it from a fucking plane?
它可能会反弹回来
lt'll probably bounce.
不 你再也不能让它离开你的视线 这样就没有人会转动钥匙了
No, you never let it out of your sight again, so no one turns the key.
想必你也不想让佩迪
Presumably you don't want Petey to-
别再提佩迪了
Stop talking about Petey.
必须制♥服♥那只猴子
The monkey must be vanquished.
你怎么不去制♥服♥它呢 嗯 比尔
Why don't you vanquish it, huh, Bill?
你更小 你去
You're smaller, you go.
比尔 比尔
Bill. Bi
草
Fuck!
草
Fuck!
等等 等等 等等 等等 等等 等等
WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT!
草
Fuck!
我靠 这他妈的是什么情况?
Is that a leg? Fuck!
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
佩迪 起来了 快点
Petey, wake up, come on, we gotta go.
该走了 快点 -现在几点了
Let's go. Let's go! - What time is it?
他妈的什么情况
What the fuck?
嘿 注意点言辞
Hey, language.
我们准备出发了
And we gotta go.
好吗 外面有个东西
AII right? There was a thing outside.
哦不是 不是个东西
lt wasn't a thing.
是个女的 不管这些了 我们该走了
lt was a woman, and either way, we gotta split, all right?
来吧 我们走
So come on, let's go.
现在深更半夜的 你是磕嗨了吗
lt's the middle of the night, are you high?
没有 我倒希望我磕嗨了 我的天爷哦
No, I wish, Jesus Christ.
不 千万别磕药 我是认真的
No, don't do drugs, I mean it.
来吧 我们走
But come on, let's go.
快点 -我要去睡了
Hurry up. - l'm going to bed.
我们得赶紧溜了
We gotta make like eggs and scramble!
*按♥摩♥浴缸套房♥
*泳池 有线电视
*午夜后不供应食物
嘿 佩迪 额
Hey, Petey, uh
很抱歉
Sorry about that.
我小姨艾达刚过世了
lt's just that my aunt lda died,
然后我要去处理她的遗产