别紧张 没什么
Take it easy. Nothing.
他们问起艾莲
They just asked about Ellen,
我们上周做什么 一堆无聊屁事
what we did last week, a bunch of stupid shit.
就这样?
That's it?
他们没问别的?
They didn't ask about anything else?
比如什么?
Like what?
-一定在这里 -队长
It's gotta be here somewhere. Captain!
找到一件东西
It looks like we found something.
逮到了
Got him.
他一出现就打给我
Call me the minute he shows up.
可恶
Shit!
白教堂
利托柴尔
房♥东太太有个房♥客
你要走了
You're leaving.
房♥客
塔布莱特
Tumblety.
求求你
Please.
没有人会知道
No one has to know.
我什么都愿意做
I'll do anything.
哈啰?
Hello?
我找史崔特·威尔肯森 这里是…
I'm looking for Street Wilkenson. Is this...
嘿 凯特 没问题 我来
Hey, Cat. It's okay, baby. I got it.
嗨
Hi.
嗨 她是谁?
Hi. Who's that?
-我太太 -你太太?
My wife. Your wife?
她很期待认识你
She's really been looking forward to meeting you.
我还自认为心胸开阔
Here's me thinking I was being so fucking open minded.
好吧
Yeah, right.
你想干嘛?这么晚
What do you want? It's late.
不是伊森·史密特 是塔布莱特
It's not Isenschmidt. It's Tumblety. Ah!
邦汀就是塔布莱特
Bunting is Tumblety,
黑袋子在客房♥里 我确定
and that black bag is in that guesthouse. I'm sure of it.
钱德勒 这样还是不能牵扯上邦汀
Chandler, there's still nothing to connect any of this to Bunting.
找出黑袋子就有关联了 我们走
We find that black bag, and there will be. Let's go.
等等 你是说现在?
Wait, wait, wait. You mean right now?
王八蛋史密斯已经搜过我的公♥寓♥了
Listen, this prick Smith has been already through my apartment.
他叫两个洛城警局精锐站岗等我
He's got two of LAPD's finest staked out, waiting for me.
我们时间不多 钱德勒
We don't have much time. Chandler,
你怎么这么在乎史密斯知道或不知道什么?
why do you care so much about what Smith knows or doesn't know?
我们在追捕同一人
We're all after the same guy.
你什么时候开始为史密斯辩护了?
Well, since when have you started defending Smith?
你告诉他了?
You told him?
你不能就这样过去
Hey, look, you can't just go over there.
狗屁
Bullshit!
这家伙再杀一个人
This asshole has got one more murder,
就会失踪了
then he fucking disappears.
好 等我一下
Okay, just one second.
我穿衣服
Let me get dressed.
我们还是得打给史密斯
We still have to call Smith.
唯一找到的脚印是女人的
The only prints I found match those of a woman,
应该是女主人的 与主宅找到的相符合
presumably the wife. Same as those in the main house.
-就这样 我会报告队长 -好的
That's it. I'll tell the Captain. Okay.
这里查完了
We're done here.
没问题 没袋子 没脚印
It's clean, no black bag, no prints.
这里没人住 钱德勒
Nobody's been back here, Chandler.
走吧 史密斯要跟我们谈
Let's go. Smith wants to talk to us.
不 还有其他东西
No, there's something else.
他们知道快被查到
They knew we were getting close.
不然为什么半夜都不在?
Why else would they all leave in the middle of the night?
我要再找找看
I'm gonna take another look around.
怎么?你认为我应该跟你去?
Oh, what? You think I should go with you?
不要碰任何东西
Just don't touch anything.
叫大家都离开
Let's get everybody out of here.
行了 什么都没有
Okay. There's nothing. It's clean.
找个人来撬开这玩意
Get someone in here to open this thing!
你让他待在那里?
You fucking left him out there?
-卡住了 -打开就对了
It's stuck. Just open the damn thing!
这就对了
Bingo.
-老天 -嗯
Jesus, God. Right.
不 最好由你来
No, you'd better do this.
我不想污染任何东西
I wouldn't want to taint anything.
我是史密斯 派辆车去日落大道19000号♥
Yeah, it's Smith. Get a car over to 19000 Sunset.
那里有个警卫叫乔·邦汀
There's a security guard there, his name is Joe Bunting.
他在警卫亭值班
He works in the security booth.
不 留住他等我过去
No, no, no. Just hold him until I get there.
立刻送去化验室 用这墨水列印
Get over to the lab right away. Run them for prints
并与先前两封信件比对墨汁
and against the ink in both of the earlier letters.
一有结果立刻打给我
Call me as soon as you get results.
不管几点
I don't care what time it is.
看来洛城警局逮到凶手了
Well, it looks like LAPD got their man.
手伸出来
Hold out your hands.
-干嘛?-这里显然没人住
What for? There's clearly been nobody living here,
我猜我们不会找到任何指纹
and my guess is that we won't find prints anywhere.
找得到吗 曼宁?
Will we, Manning?
手伸出来吧
Now hold out your hands.
我15分钟内过去
I'll be there in 15 minutes.
好 再见
Okay. Bye.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的任何话会被用于...
Anything you say can and will be used...
你认为这是我设计的?
What, you think I planted all of this?
你有权请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
哦 别闹了
Oh, don't fucking do this!
闭嘴 曼宁 结束了
Shut up, Manning. It's over!
这里的事办完 把他带到局里
When you get through here, take him down to the station.
你了解我刚才所宣读的权利吗?
Do you understand these rights as I have read them?
抱歉 我们找乔·邦汀
Excuse me. We're looking for Joe Bunting.
封锁现场 叫大家都出去
Tape it up. Get everybody out of there.
喂 史密斯
Yeah. Smith.
邦汀不假外出 没人知道他去哪
Bunting's gone AWOL, sir. Nobody knows where he is.
把他找出来 该死
Well, find him, God damn it!
-嘿 阿曼达 -麦特
Hey, Amanda. Hey, Matt.
你们晚点要出来吗?
Are you guys coming out later?
不 我明天要交实验报告
No, I got a lab due tomorrow.
-真惨 -对啊 回头见
That's a bummer. Yeah. Later.
再见
See you.
-都出去 -你看看这
Everybody out. Take a look at this.
我得带你进警局
I have to take you in.
这是伦敦地图
This is a map of London.
这些红色记号♥是1888年
These red marks, they're the exact location
所有白教堂凶案发生的精确地点
of all the Whitechapel murders in 1888.
乔治园 巴克街 韩贝里街
George Yard, Buck's Row, Hanbury Street,
双尸命案发生的迈特广场
double murder at Mitre Square,
最后一宗命案在米勒巷
and the last murder at Miller's Court.
这张是西好莱坞
Now this is West Hollywood,
红色记号♥是上星期
and the red marks are the locations
日落大道命案发生的所有地点
of all the Sunset murders over the last week.
所以?
So?
所以 多出一桩
So, there's one too many.
-比对吻合 -跟什么吻合?
We've got a match. With what?
红墨水与上封信的墨水相符
The red ink is a positive match with the ink from the last letter,
里面混有血迹反应
and there are traces of blood mixed in with it.
找到一双雷普特靴子
We've got a pair of Raptor boots
大小跟脚印完全一样
the exact same size as the footprint
我们正在化验埋在屋旁
and we're testing fibers from some burned clothes
经过焚烧的衣物纤维
we found buried at the side of the house.
对 我想你认为这一切也是我设计的
Yeah, I suppose you think I planted all that, too.
-谢谢 -看这个…
Thanks. See this one...
这个是新的
This one's new.
天啊 不
Oh, God! No!
帮我解开手铐 快
Get me the fuck out of these things, now!
是公♥寓♥大楼 日落大道19015号♥
It's an apartment building, 19015 Sunset.