告诉我 为什么你要我们
Look. Tell me, why did you want us
整合一个开膛手杰克档案
to assemble a file on Jack the Ripper
既然你自己已经这么熟?
if you know so much about him yourself?
不 档案是给你看的
No, the file was for you.
塔布莱特的状况非常有趣
The Tumblety case is interesting.
直到十年前 因伦敦探长写的信为止
No one really knew he was a suspect until about 10 years ago,
没有人知道他是嫌犯
when a letter written by a Scotland Yard Chief Inspector,
英国通过资讯自♥由♥法案后
John Littlechild, was discovered by a journalist,
密封文件解密
when sealed documents were released
约翰·利托柴尔才被一位记者发现
under the British Freedom of Information Act.
他是个美国人 在英国短暂居住
He was an American who lived in England for a short time,
他抵达伦敦时恰好那些凶案开始发生
his arrival in London neatly coinciding with when the murders started
他离开时凶案也跟着停止
and his departure with when they suddenly stopped.
塔布莱特理论认为 没有人知道他是嫌犯
The Tumblety theory holds that no one knew he was a suspect
是因为警方某些人保持缄默
because certain members of the police kept it quiet
避免发布关于他的任何消息
and avoided releasing any information on him
怕他可能因此脱逃 当然 最终还是被他逃跑了
for fear he might flee, which, of course, he did in the end anyway.
有多少事实指向他?
And how do the facts here point to him?
其实没有
Well, they don't, really,
除了如你的证人 所提到的黑袋子
except for what your witness said about a black bag.
记得我在哪里看到 塔布莱特留下了一个黑袋子
I remember reading somewhere that Tumblety left behind a black bag.
至少我认为是塔布莱特 我要查一下笔记
At least, I think it was Tumblety. I'll have to check my notes.
所以 我们的看法是?
Yeah, so what have we got here?
医学院学生克罗索司基 屠夫伊森史密特
Klosowski, the medical student, Isenschmidt, the butcher,
美国人塔布莱特 谁是凶手?
Tumblety, the American. Which one is it?
如果要选一个 我会猜屠夫伊森史密特
Well, if you want one, my guess is Isenschmidt, the butcher.
但我会注意平淡无奇的事实
But I'd be careful about the obvious.
开膛手未曾被捕是有原因的
There's a reason the Ripper was never caught.
我怀疑你的杀手有留下任何他不想留下的线索
And I doubt your killer is leaving behind any clues he doesn't want to.
你当开膛手专家多久了?
How long you been a Ripper expert?
很久
A long time.
问这个干嘛?
Why do you ask?
开膛手杰克是邪恶的化身
Jack the Ripper was the personification of evil.
没有动机 夸张的暴♥力♥ 逍遥法外
No motive, flauntingly violent, never caught.
等于是带着刀的伊亚哥
Iago with a knife.
躲藏在人心最黑暗角落的阴影
A fucking shadow lurking in the darkest corner of the human mind.
有多久了?
How long?
他甚至是警方存在的原因
He's the reason the police even exist.
好啦 问题问够了
Anyway, enough of the 20 questions.
如果要查完名单上所有人
Look, if we're gonna cover all the names on this list,
我们得分头去办
we need to split up.
把我放下来吧?
Why don't you drop me off?
不 我们一起行动 好吗?
No, no, no, no. Let's just stay together, okay?
其实没有很多人
It's not that many names, and besides,
而且你在停职中
you're on suspension.
真感人
That's touching.
好啊 一起行动
Sure, why not? Let's stick together.
就像名警探 史密斯和琼斯
Like Smith and Jones.
谢谢你 夫人
Thank you, ma'am.
死亡是很好的不在场证明 下一位是谁?
Dead's a good alibi. Who's next?
下一位 乔·邦汀
All right, next. Joe Bunting.
发生双尸命案当晚 在日落大道健身房♥的一个人
Another one of those at the gym on Sunset the night of the double murders.
可以解释为何带着黑袋子
Might explain the black bag.
住在白教堂街129号♥
Lives on 129 Whitechapel Street.
关联不大
It's a pretty thin connection,
但白教堂是伦敦东区一个约四平方公里大小的区
but Whitechapel is the 1.5 square mile area on the East End of London
开膛命案就在那发生
where all the Ripper murders took place.
正好与西好莱坞一样大
It also happens to be exactly the same size as West Hollywood.
邦汀太太?
Mrs. Bunting?
什么事?
Yes?
嗨 我是警探威尔肯森 这位是…
Hi, I'm Detective Wilkenson, and this is...
我认得你
I recognize you.
我们想进去请教几个问题
We'd like to come in and ask a few questions
你和你先生可以回答吗
if you and your husband are available.
他不在 我刚哄儿子入睡
Well, he's not here, and I just got my son down for a nap,
乔稍后在早上会回来
so Joe will be back later, in the morning,
如果你们想再来的话
if you'd like to come back then.
夫人 要不了几分钟
Ma'am, we won't be more than a few minutes.
拜托
Please.
他通常一点下班
Usually he gets off around 1:00,
但都不会直接回家
but he doesn't always come straight home.
如果能今晚跟他谈 对我们很有帮助
It would be helpful if we could speak with him tonight.
他在哪?
Where is he?
有时他会跟比尔先去健身房♥
He sometimes goes to the gym first, with Bill.
他的同事 离工作地点近
They work together, and it's near their building.
但现在太晚了 可能已经上班了
But it's too late. They're probably at work by now.
地址?
What's the address?
日落大道19000号♥ 靠近杜汉尼
19000 Sunset near Doheny.
他担任警卫 他们俩个都是
He's a security guard. They both are.
后面是什么?
What's back there?
额外的房♥间
Oh, that's just an extra room
储存一些我先生的旧东西
where we store some of my husband's old things.
有人住?
Anybody staying there?
没有
No.
介意我们看一下吗?
Mind if we take a look?
不
No.
-这些是谁的? -我先生的
Whose are these? Those are my husband's.
谢谢你 邦汀太太 抱歉打扰了
Well, thank you, Mrs. Bunting. I'm sorry we troubled you.
不会
Okay.
她有所隐瞒
She's hiding something.
我们进客房♥时 你有没有注意到
You notice the way she wouldn't look at us
她不敢看我们?
when we went into the guest house?
或许是她把老公赶出家里
Maybe she kicked her husband out of the house.
找罗林申请搜索票
Get a search warrant from Rollins.
我要好好查查那间小屋
I want to take a good look back there.
他们找不到任何东西
They're not gonna find anything.
他们找不到任何东西
They're not gonna find anything.
上星期3月14和17日晚上
Were you and Bunting working last week,
你和邦汀有上班?
the nights of March 14 and 17?
不知道 可能
I don't know. Maybe.
什么事?
What's all this?
你继续问 我一个小时内打给你
You finish with him. I'll call you in an hour.
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
白教堂悲剧
姓名-安妮·查普曼 性别-女
安妮·查普曼
Annie Chapman.
同样的刀伤
Same incisions.
同样的陈尸姿势 全部都一样
Same body position, same everything.
她的子♥宫♥不见了
And her uterus is missing.
你去哪?
Where have you been?
这问题是什么意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
你没回家吧?
You didn't go home, did you?
这年头有红墨水的人
Most people with a bottle of red ink
多半会把它藏好 你认为呢?
would have it hidden away these days, don't you think?
我不懂你的意思
I don't know what you mean.
得了 艾莲 你一定看过报纸报导
Come now, Ellen. You must have read the papers.
不 我...
No, I...
你不能随便进来
You can't just come in here
到处窥探
and start snooping around.
我没有
I wasn't.
我没有 我想清扫橱子背后 一定是打翻了
I wasn't. I was just trying to clean behind the cabinet, it must have tipped over.
没有人会知道
No one will know.
艾莲 拜托
Ellen, please.
我不该对你大声 对不起
I shouldn't have raised my voice, I'm sorry.
-不 不 -对不起
No, no. I'm sorry.
我不该大声
I shouldn't have raised my voice.
靠 不要这样
Shit, man, don't do that!
-我可能会开枪 -是吗
I might have shot you. Yeah, right.
但你得先学会开枪
You're gonna have to learn how to shoot first.
你去哪?条子来过
Where you been? The cops were here.
你跟他们说什么?
What'd you tell them?