然后凌晨三点回家?
And gets in at 3:00 a.m.?
你听到了
You heard him.
你们相处时间不多
That doesn't leave you a lot of time together.
不多
No.
你昨晚几点回来?
Well, what time did you get in last night?
你一定很小声
You must have been very quiet.
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
我知道不关我的事
I know that's none of my business.
我还有事情要做
I'm afraid I have some work I need to do.
谢谢你的早餐
Thank you for the breakfast.
很高兴你过来
I'm glad you came over.
我绝对不把案子交给联邦调查局 或洛城警局
There's no damn way I'm handing this over to the Feds. Or LAPD.
太迟了好吗? 调查局的侧写员正在跟山姆开会
Look, it's too late, okay? The Fed profiler is meeting with Sam now
他们想见我们
and they wanna see us.
靠
Shit.
好 我们跟侧写员见面
All right. We'll meet the profiler.
但你不准给史密斯任何东西
But when Smith comes, you don't show him a fucking thing.
听到了?屁都不给
You got me? Not a fucking thing.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
我想烤干我的裤子 结果着火了
I was trying to dry my trousers and they caught fire.
你可以用家里的烘干机
You're welcome to use the dryer in the house.
这件毁了
Well, these are lost now.
你橱子里的可以借我吗?
Think I might borrow one or two of the things I saw in the closet?
可以
Sure.
你先生和我应该尺寸差不多
It seems your husband and I are a close fit.
他什么都要 被害人 人数 时间 方法
So, he wants everything. Who was killed, how many, when, how,
-警方报告 -1888年的?
police reports... From 1888?
拜托 这些不用来找我
Uh-huh. Come on, you don't need me for this.
开膛手杰克的资料都是公开的
Everything on Jack the Ripper is in the public record.
怎么不上Google查?
Why don't you just Google it?
或者去书店找?
Or go get the book down at the Barnes & Noble?
听好 他三点要 好吗?
Look, he wants it by 3:00, okay?
我不懂 你们一开始怎么没想到是同一人
I mean, it beats me why you didn't think it was the same guy all along.
专挑妓♥女♥ 切除器官
Going after whores, cutting them up...
帮我查档案号♥码好吗?
Find me the file number, would you?
好 有了
All right, here it is.
罗斯登 有个“O”
Rolston, with an "O."
是两个“O” 14走道 第二层 1422号♥
Well, two "O's." 1422, aisle 14, second shelf.
所以你们处决错人?
So you fried the wrong guy?
很头痛 警探?
That's a bummer, huh, Detective?
滚
Fuck off.
案例:开膛手杰克
-你在干嘛? -你跟踪我♥干♥嘛?
What the fuck are you doing? Why are you following me?
干
Fuck you, man!
确定你找得到档案
Just making sure you had the files.
滚开
Get the fuck out of here!
警官姓名:曼宁 罪犯姓名:罗德里格兹 阿朗索
来自地狱 勒斯克先生
你知道曼宁今天来过
You know your man Manning was here today.
-上电视的那个条子 -曼宁来过
You know, the cop on TV. Manning's here?
刚从后门离开
Just went out the back door.
可恶
Shit.
-他有拿走东西? -他说没找到想要的东西 王八
Did he take anything? Said he couldn't find what he wanted. Asshole.
我到后面去确定他找到档案
I go back there to make sure he found the files,
那王八蛋拔枪对着我
bastard pulls a gun on me.
拔枪?他要的档案名叫什么?
A gun? What file name did he want?
罗斯登 有个“O”
Rolston, with an "O."
两个“O”
Well, two "O's."
我在做什么?
What am I doing?
忘记袋子
I forgot my bag.
你在等谁?
Who were you expecting?
抱歉 我迟到了
Sorry. Sorry I'm late.
赴医生的约
Doctor's appointment.
医师 有什么资料?
So, Doc, what have we got?
体型 年纪 西班牙人 白种人 亚洲人 哪一种?
How big, how old, Hispanic, White, Asian, what?
我不能给你细节 警探 你知道的
Well, I can't give you specifics, Detective. You know that.
只是一般性概况
Just a general profile.
即使如此 我们还是得谨慎
And even there, we have to be careful
不作太多假设
about making too many assumptions,
因为杀手可能知道他被评估
as your killer likely knows he's being evaluated
并修正他的行为
and will modify his behavior
以免曝露太多
to keep from giving away too much.
基本上你是说 他在操控我们?
So what you're basically saying is that he could be messing with us?
是的 没错
Yes, that's right.
老天 谁能告诉我一些我们不知道的东西?
Jesus Christ, could somebody please tell me something we don't know?
钱德勒 至少先听听她的看法
Come on, Chandler. Let's at least hear what she's got.
精确复♥制♥开膛手杰克的凶案
The precise replication of the murders of Jack the Ripper
显然是强迫症的表现
is clearly psychotic obsessive.
我们必须考虑几年前曼宁警探
And we have to consider that the comments made by Detective Manning
将罗德里格兹比作开膛手的说法
several years ago, comparing Rodriguez to the Ripper,
可能触发他的强迫症
may well have triggered this obsession.
狗屁
Bullshit!
那是在他将两个女人千刀万剐之后
That was after he'd cut two women to pieces.
这又是什么 倒摄强迫症?
What is this, some kind of retroactive obsession?
她可能没错 钱 那两宗命案是乱砍一气
She may be right, Chan. Those first two murders were all over the place.
是穿肠破肚 但没有真的手法 跟这几宗不同
They were cut up, but no real MO, not like these ones.
谢啦 山姆
Gee, thanks, Sam.
显然他很聪明
He's obviously extremely intelligent,
从上一个被害者被分尸的情况看来
and from the way the last victim was dissected,
他似乎受过某些正统医疗训练
it looks like he's had some formal medical training.
动机呢?
What about motive?
很难说 可能是数个心理因素造成的结果
Difficult. It could be a consequence of any number of psychological factors,
变♥态♥ 精神分♥裂♥ 躁郁症
psychosis, schizophrenia, bi-polar,
童年创伤 性♥虐♥待
childhood trauma, sexual abuse.
连环杀手的动机 愤怒 复仇的欲望…等等
A serial killer's motives, anger, desire for revenge, whatever,
通常都非常抽像
are almost always profoundly abstracted.
这案子很怪
In this case, it's odd because,
因为尽管有大量性愤怒
while there's enormous sexual rage,
却没有实际的性侵害
there isn't any actual sexual assault.
很典型吗?
Is that typical?
无所谓典型 但很少见到
Nothing's typical. It is unusual,
对异性展现暴♥力♥的过度警戒心理变♥态♥
however, to find such a violent manifestation of hyper-vigilant psychosis
却没有触发自体性♥欲♥
directed at the opposing gender without an autoerotic trigger.
意思是他靠杀戳达到快♥感♥
It means he gets off on the killing.
当然还有追捕过程
And the chase, of course.
与原版开膛手并无不同
Not unlike the original Jack the Ripper.
时间间隔呢?为什么杀了两个女人后
What about the gap? Why would he kill two women,
消失了七年 又再度犯案?
then disappear for seven years, then start all over again?
两年 十年 二十年 有时他们会永远歇手
Two, ten, twenty years, sometimes they're able to stop altogether.
我想这家伙大部分时候表现正常
I imagine that, most of the time, this guy appears normal,
跟你我一样 有工作 上班 甚至可能有家庭
like you and I. Has a job, goes to work, maybe even has a family.
所以 他是忍♥无可忍♥?
So, he just couldn't hold off anymore?
有可能 或者?
Possibly. Or?
或者是想回到聚光灯下
Or he wants to get back in the limelight again,
怀念猫捉老鼠的日子
misses the cat and mouse.
但我的揣测是 他盯上你了 警探
But my guess is he's fixated on you, Detective.
他想接近你
I think he wants to get closer,
故意将开膛手线索留给你
and is leaving these Ripper clues on purpose.
我会从这里着手
That's where I would start.
我想你可能有剪刀
Thought you might have some scissors lying around.
今晚买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥ 宝贝
Two-for-one tonight, hon.
-滚 -你滚吧 孬种
Piss off! You piss off, limp dick!
这家伙如何?
What about this guy?
蛮可爱的
He looks kind of cute.
23公分刀刃-妓♥女♥
解剖知识-子♥宫♥摘除
人血-反常的天性-皮袋
谋杀-染满血
从未被捕
怎么?
Well?
我认为这是1888年9月30日 伊莉莎白史崔德和凯萨琳艾道
Well, I think this is an exact re-creation of the double Ripper murders
开膛手双尸命案的忠实翻版
of Elizabeth Stride and Catherine Eddowes on September 30, 1888.
看来是做了些功课
You've been doing your homework.
我们三天前收到的用红墨水写的信?
The letter with the red ink that we received three days ago?