警长 西好莱坞警局
西好莱坞 市政厅
麻烦退到线后面
Get back behind the line, please.
-警探 -威尔肯森 对吧?
Detective. Wilkenson, right?
-对 -状况如何?
Yeah. Okay, what have we got?
鉴识组工作已完成 所以把她盖起来了 这边请
Well, the techies are done, so they covered her up. This way.
怎么了?
What?
是个妓♥女♥ 长官
It's a hooker, sir.
死相凄惨
It's pretty nasty.
-有目击证人吗? -没有
Any witnesses? No.
一名女性于西好莱坞遭杀害
你怎么了?
What's wrong with you?
昨晚下班后跟比尔去喝了几杯
Bill and I had a couple of drinks after work last night.
喝到凌晨四点?
Until 4:00 a.m.?
死者是三十余岁的年轻女性
The victim was a young woman in her thirties.
洛杉矶郡警稍后将于
L.A. County Police are expected to issue a statement here,
西好莱坞警局发表声明
at the West Hollywood Sheriff's station, in a few minutes.
但传言他们认为凶手有意模仿
But speculation is they believe the murders may have been designed to imitate
阿朗索·罗德里格兹于七年前犯下的罪行
those committed seven years ago by Alonzo Rodriguez.
犯案凶器是一把刀
The murder weapon in use was a knife.
…一把刀…
...knife...
…一把刀…
...knife...
七月 经过极短的上诉程序后
In July, after an extraordinarily short appeals process,
阿朗索·罗德里格兹因于西好莱坞 残暴杀害两名妇女遭处决
Alonzo Rodriguez was executed for brutally murdering two women
-两名妇女皆是妓♥女♥ -我的天啊
in West Hollywood, both prostitutes. Oh, my God.
警探 警探 关于凶手
Detective! Detective, do you have any indication
为何模仿罗德里格兹 你有何看法吗?
why the murderer would imitate the Rodriguez case?
我不想谈罗德里格兹一案
I'm not going to talk about the Rodriguez case.
对我而言 这是一桩独♥立♥案件
As far as I'm concerned, this is an isolated incident.
你能证实被害人是妓♥女♥吗?
Can you confirm that the victim was a prostitute?
目前判断的确是名妓♥女♥
It does appear that the woman was a prostitute,
但我只能说到这里
but I'm afraid that's all I can say right now.
警探 再问一个
Detective Manning, one more question!
还剩多少钱?
So, how much is left?
这个月还够
We have enough for this month.
可能够再付两期款项
Maybe two more payments.
从五月到现在只有三个人来看过
Only three people have come to look at it since May.
把房♥租降到八百元
Drop the rent to 800.
再这样有气无力敲门
Any more of those effeminate fucking little knocks,
不想被大家怀疑 你的性向也难了 警探
you're gonna get some unwanted attention, Detective.
谁说我不想?
Who says it'll be unwanted?
老天
Oh, Jesus Christ.
我要求到棕榈谷任职
Hey, I asked for Palmdale,
但洛城警局认为我比较适合西好莱坞
but I guess LASD thought I'd fit in better in West Hollywood.
是吧 在街上可能比较适合
Yeah, maybe outside the building.
难怪你前一位搭档不干了
No wonder your last partner quit.
恕我有话直说 我可以说粗话吗?
Let's get something straight. Can I use that word?
有人真♥他♥妈♥的脑死 才会派一个菜鸟来办这个案子
Somebody must have been fucking brain dead to assign a rookie to this case.
喂 我花了十四个月
Look, I spent 14 months...
我他妈的管你那么多
I really don't give a fuck.
别在我面前摆娘娘腔
Just don't throw any of that shit in my face.
你比我爸还糟糕
Man, you're worse than my dad.
这是刚送到的
This just came in.
不能拆开吧?
Isn't that supposed to stay sealed?
有谁看过?
Who else has seen this?
最好从上往下刷
It's better to start up and dust down,
灰尘就不会飞到脸上
so the dust doesn't fly up into your face.
很好 看看
Good. Watch this.
我听到了 艾莲
I can hear you, Ellen.
我要出门了
I'm going out.
记得吃药
Take your damn pills.
如果房♥东太太是神经病
No one's gonna rent this place
房♥子是租不出去的
if they think the landlady's a lunatic.
如果房♥东是呢?
Well, what if the landlord is?
-喂 -亲爱的 是爸爸
Hello? Hi, hon. It's Dad.
-嗨 爸 -亲爱的
Hi, Daddy. Listen, darling,
我想去看你妈妈
I was thinking about visiting your mother.
不 不行 拜托
No, you can't. Please.
为何不行 她可以见访客吧?
Why not? She's allowed visitors, isn't she?
因为她还不想跟你见面
Because she's isn't ready to see you yet, that's why.
-她跟你说的? -不 医生说的
Did she tell you that? No, the doctor did.
那你呢? 医生有说你不可以靠近我吗?
What about you? Did the doctor say anything about you staying away from me?
没有 爸 我在专心照顾妈
No, Dad. Look, I'm just really focused on Mom right now.
一起吃晚餐?
What about dinner?
爸 我有期中考
Dad, I've got midterms.
星期四要交实验报告
I've got a lab due on Thursday,
两星期后要交一篇报告
there's a paper due in a couple of weeks
-只是 -我知道
and it's just... No, no, no, I understand.
-我现在很忙 -我知道
I'm just really busy right now. Yeah. I know.
没关系 我也有…
No, it's okay. I've got...
很多工作要做
Got a lot of work to do here, myself.
我要挂了
I really gotta go.
-好 -明天吧
Sure. Maybe tomorrow.
明天 好
Tomorrow. Okay.
客房♥出租
请稍等
Just a minute.
-你好 -抱歉
Hello? I'm sorry,
我应该先打电♥话♥ 我正好路过
I should have called first. I was walking past,
看到你招租的牌子
and I noticed your sign.
是的
Yes.
我在找一间安静的房♥间
I've been looking for a quiet room,
客房♥听起来很适合我
and a guest house sounded lovely.
请进
Come in.
好香
Smells good.
你刚搬来洛杉矶?
So, have you just moved to L.A.?
倒不是
Not really.
我准备重新出发
I'm just looking for something new.
寻找灵感
You know, something to inspire me.
抱歉 这边请
Oh, I'm sorry. It's this way.
很好
Great.
你可以自行使用厨房♥
You would be welcome to use the kitchen on your own,
但房♥租已含早餐
but the rent does include breakfast,
通常供应到9点
usually until about 9:00.
你起得晚吗?
Or are you a late riser?
嗯 恐怕是
Yes, I'm afraid I am.
怎么样 是多人袭击吗?
What is this, some kind of gang attack?
不 除非其他人只站在旁边看
Not unless the others just stood around and watched.
一个人干的 很明显他在模仿罗德里格兹
This was one guy, and he was clearly copying Rodriguez.
很相似 你看
It's identical. Look at this.
几乎有40道刀口
There are almost 40 separate incisions,
每道下手角度一样
each with the same angle of entry,
割裂动作一样
same tearing motion.
左撇子?
Lefty?
他的确是用左手
He definitely used his left hand,
但每道伤口的力道不同
but each wound was created with varying force.
我猜他是想假装左撇子
My guess is he was just trying to look like a lefty.
这混♥蛋♥有做功课
Bastard did his homework.
对 但不完整
Yeah. Well, not completely.
罗德里格兹杀人是出于残酷暴♥力♥
The Rodriguez killings were acts of sadistic violence,
两名被害人受多处刀伤后死亡
where both victims died after multiple wounds.
他可以看着她们慢慢死去
Presumably so that he could watch them die slowly.
这个是喉咙首先被切开
This one died immediately,
立即死亡
after the first incision to her throat.
他有良心?
He had a conscience?
那要看你怎么定义良心
Well, it depends on what you call a conscience.
其实像这种案子
A case like this, actually,
根本是完全不同的心理个案
you're casing an entirely different psychological profile.
你该同情她
Took pity on her, for Christ's sake.
真♥他♥妈♥的可爱
Wow. Real fucking sweetheart.
-谢了 山姆 -嘿…
Thank you, Sam. Hey...
你老婆的状况我听说了
I was sorry to hear about all that with your wife.
她好点了吗?
Is she doing any better?