没有
No.
你做什么的?
What do you do?
我是说工作
I mean, for work.
我写作
Oh, I write.
所以要完全的安静和隐私
So, I must have complete quiet, and privacy.
我想马上就租下来
I'd like to take it. Right away.
但你连房♥租都还没问
But you haven't even asked the rent.
我相信很合理
Well, I'm sure it's fair.
我对于谁能信任的直觉很准
I have a great sense of those I can trust.
我叫马尔科姆史莱特
I'm Malcolm Slaight.
艾莲·邦汀
I'm Ellen Bunting.
我先生叫乔 他上夜班…
My husband, Joe, well, he works late...
有件事很重要 只能我有钥匙
It's important to me that I would have the only key.
当然 除了我之外
Oh, yes. Of course. Except for me.
但我不能被打扰
But I can't be disturbed.
请跟你先生说 绝无干扰
You will talk to your husband. Not at all.
他不会打扰你的
Oh, he won't bother you.
月租一千元可以吗?
Would $1,000 a month be acceptable?
附早餐
With breakfast.
差点忘了 相关资料…
I almost forgot. About references...
我不需要 只要隐私
Oh, I won't be needing those. Just privacy.
谢谢
Thank you.
这位是莎莉哈里逊
This is Miss Sally Harrison.
或是她的尸骸
Or what's left of her.
约半夜3点15分她被发现
Her body was found at approximately 3:15 a.m. last night
陈尸在日落大道与奥利佛巷间的8400号♥段
on the 8400 block of Sunset and Olive.
23岁 160公分 白种人 是名妓♥女♥
She was 23 years old, 5'3" tall, Caucasian and a prostitute.
身受39道刀伤
Thirty-nine separate knife wounds.
没有目击证人
No witnesses,
没有嫌疑犯
no obvious suspects,
没有动机
no motive.
唯一特点 这混♥蛋♥显然在模仿罗德里格兹的作案手法
Other than this bastard is clearly copying Rodriguez's MO.
完毕
Okay. That's it.
他们是谁?
Who are they?
史密斯 洛城警局
Smith, LAPD.
他带联邦调查局的人来
And he brought the Feds.
因为钱德勒抢先破了罗德里格兹一案 他们会紧盯我们
They'll be all over us on this after Chandler smoked them on Rodriguez.
-你在干嘛? -我说过不要打扰我
What are you doing? I told you not to disturb me.
我想你会想喝杯茶
I just thought you might like some tea.
抱歉 放着就好
I'm sorry. Just leave it there, please.
这些画怎么了?
What's wrong with them?
它们盯着我看
They were all staring at me.
跟踪我
Following me.
到处是 使人焦躁
Everywhere. It's a little unnerving.
我会叫乔来处理
Oh, well, I'll have Joe come and take...
不
No!
我们已经谈过这一点了
Please, we've already talked about this.
我不要其他任何人进来
I don't want anyone else coming in here. Ever.
绝不
I'll bring them out.
-我会拿出去 -嗯
Well, do you need anything else?
-有其他需要吗? -我只要休息
Just a little rest, I'm afraid.
能请你帮我从市场带点东西吗?
Oh, and if you could pick up some things for me at the market?
太多了
Oh! That's way too much.
请留着
Keep it, please.
你想到的都好 面包 麦片 我不特别
Whatever you think, bread, cereal, I'm not too particular.
谢谢
Thank you.
挑食
About food.
我看不到他的脸 下雨 而且他正跑开
I couldn't see his face. It was raining, and he was running away.
他身穿长大衣 像尼欧穿的那种
He was wearing one of those long coats, like Neo.
大衣什么颜色?
What was the color of the coat?
紫色 笨蛋
Purple, dickhead!
叫吉姆进来画素描
Have Jim come in here for a sketch.
我们要知道身高 体型 身穿深色长大衣的男性
We need height and build, male with a long, dark coat.
吉姆画完就让他走
When Jim's done, let him go.
让他走?
Let him go?
问得出任何东西就留着他
Get anything else out of him, keep him.
嗯
Right. Uh...
-什么 -闭嘴 我可以走了吗?
What... Fuck off! Can I go now, man?
真的很好吃 亲爱的
This is really wonderful, honey.
一小时前 下课后我在熟食店买♥♥的
I got it at the deli after class about an hour ago.
还是好吃
Still good.
你逼她的
You put her there.
-阿曼达 别谈这话题 -去问她的医生
Amanda, please don't say that. Ask her doctors.
你太执着而且无情地控制她
You were obsessive and relentlessly controlling.
她做的一切你都认为不够好
Nothing she did was ever good enough for you.
她说 即使是上♥床♥时
You know, she told me even in bed...
住口
Stop it!
亲爱的 我知道我可以有不同的做法 但 这…
Honey, I know I could have done things differently, but this is...
-事情没那么单纯 -你是罪魁祸首
There's more to this... You're to blame for this.
阿曼达 事情不是这样
Amanda, that's not true.
我明天一早有课 所以…
I have a really early class tomorrow, so...
-好 我晚点打给你 -再见
Okay, I'll call you later. Bye.
招租牌哪去了?
What happened to the sign?
-出租了 -你租的?
I rented it. You rented it?
他搬进来了
He's already moved in.
-什么? -一个男的
What? A man.
叫马尔科姆什么的
Malcolm something.
他已经预付三个月租金
He's already given us three months in advance.
我也不必降低租金
And I didn't even have to lower the rate
因为他看起来很想租
because I could tell he really wanted it.
我给他含早餐
I did include breakfast.
钱是你家给的
That's from your family.
不是
No, it isn't.
他忙着把你♥妈♥的♥画拿下来
He's been busy back there taking down all your mother's prints.
可是…不要进去
But don't... Don't go in there.
他只肯让我进去
He only wants me to go back there.
真的假的?你确定他不是神经病?
Are you kidding? Sure he's not some kind of wacko?
他是有点怪
He's a bit eccentric.
但完全无害
Seems perfectly harmless.
我们有得选吗?
Anyway, what choice do we have?
鉴识组那边有进度吗?
Anything back from the techies?
不多
Not a lot.
我看 指甲里没有东西 没有外来纤维
Let's see, there was nothing under the fingernails,
没有性行为迹象
no foreign fibers, no signs of sexual activity.
他要不是突然犯案 就是早就认识她
He either surprised her or he knew her
没有挣扎的迹象
because there are no signs of a struggle.
除了那个皮条客 没人看见任何东西
So, other than the pimp, nobody saw anything.
就在妈的日落大道大街上
Right in the middle of fucking Sunset Boulevard.
那封信呢?
What about the letter?
有一大堆指纹
Well, there are a bunch of prints,
但全都是经手人的指纹
but they only match the people who handled it before it got here.
邮务室的 邮局的 当然还有你的
The mail room, the post office, and you, of course.
纸张和墨汁化验还没出来
Nothing back yet on the paper or the ink type.
就这样?
That's it?
有人在盯那个皮条客 但他是清白的
Well, we still have someone on the pimp, but he's clean so far.
清白的皮条客?自相矛盾
A clean pimp? Now there's an oxymoron.
我认为他不是凶手
Well, I doubt he's the killer.
当然他不是凶手 白♥痴♥
Of course he's not the killer, you moron.
我知道这是你的第一个案子
Now I know this is your first case
你很努力给你朋友们
and you're trying real hard to impress
留下好印象
all your fucking friends,
但我要你找几个嫌犯出来
but I really need you to start finding me some suspects
不要浪费时间确认某人是清白的
and stop wasting my time confirming the innocent ones.
现在随便说句话 快
Now whisper something to me, quick.
-我不知道你 -对 好主意
I don't know what you... Yeah, that's a good idea.
我去查 谢谢
I'll check up on that. Thank you.
乔
Joe!
乔
Joe!
乔
Joe!
我选大熊
I picked the big bear