你选小熊
and you picked the little bear.
抱歉 先生 那是你选的熊
I'm sorry, mister, but that is exactly the bear that you picked.
这些是你的 不是吗?
These are for you, are they not?
我喜欢它们
I like those.
我知道
I know you do.
乔
Joe!
乔
Joe!
你还在?没听到我叫你?
You're still here? Didn't you hear me?
-什么味道? -燕麦卷
What's that smell? Granola.
不是给你的
It's not for you.
我们值夜班
We got the late shift.
不要吵醒房♥客
Well, just don't wake the lodger.
记得脱掉靴子 不要醉醺醺大声走上楼梯
And take your boots off before you trudge drunkenly up the stairs.
我也要睡觉
I would like to get some sleep, too.
随老子高兴
I'll do whatever I want.
记得吃药 艾莲
Just take the medicine, Ellen, okay?
你在跟踪我吗 亲爱的?
You following me, sweetheart?
情况如何 山姆?
What do you have, Sam?
她的生殖器官全被取走
All of her reproductive organs were removed,
好像为她进行剖腹生产
as if he were giving her a cesarean section.
妈呀
Holy shit.
最好盖起来
Better cover her up. No.
不用 没关系
No, I'm okay.
不只如此
There's more.
我错了 他不是模仿罗德里格兹
I was wrong. He's not imitating Rodriguez.
他就是罗德里格兹
He is Rodriguez.
-被剖腹时她还活着? -活着经历这一切
Was she alive? Through the whole thing.
全部相符 强有力的右手
Everything's identical. Strong right hand,
连续的四分之三寸伤口 弯曲刀刃
successive three-quarter-inch incisions, curved blade,
从左到右 从右到左 相互交错
alternating left to right, then right to left.
抱歉 钱
Sorry, Chan.
我知道你面子挂不住
I know this makes you look bad.
他回来了
He's back.
等等 你是说这个杀害两名流莺的家伙
Wait a minute. You're telling me that this guy, who killed these two hookers,
和七年前杀害那两名女性
is the same guy that killed the two women
而让罗德里格兹被处决的是同一人?
Rodriguez was executed for seven years ago?
-我很确定 -不可能
I'm sure of it. That is impossible.
罗德里格兹公♥寓♥里有两名被害人的血迹
There was blood from both victims in Rodriguez's apartment
和凶刀
and the murder weapon.
有人设计陷害罗德里格兹
Well, somebody must have framed Rodriguez
因为手法一样
because it's the same handiwork.
完全一样 他在跟我们说 是他
I mean, exactly the same. He's telling us it's him,
好比外科医生的签名
like a surgeon signing his name.
还有
And another thing.
你知道他在模仿谁吧?
You know who he's imitating, don't you?
-谁? -前一位身受39道刀伤
Who? Thirty-nine incisions on the last one.
整体切除 妓♥女♥…
The whole body mutilation, prostitutes...
我应该看过
I should have seen it.
该死
Fuck.
谁?他模仿谁?
Who? Who is he imitating?
开膛手杰克
Jack the Ripper.
昨晚又一妓♥女♥于西好莱坞遭残杀
Another prostitute was brutally murdered in West Hollywood last night.
昨晚发生在日落大道的谋杀案 是第二起…
Last night's violent murder here on Sunset Boulevard is the second...
第二桩与一百多年前开膛手杰克
...second exact recreation of the Jack the Ripper murders,
同样手法的凶案
which occurred over 100 years ago.
15频道新闻来源相信 洛城警局验尸组
News 15 sources believe the LASD Coroner's Office
稍后将发布新闻证实
will shortly issue a report with evidence
两名女性都身受39道刀伤
that both women were cut exactly 39 times.
…于1888年杀害至少六名女性 从未被捕
...killed at least 6 women in 1888, was never caught.
乖乖坐着 提米
You stay here, Timmy.
本周发生于西好莱坞的两起 女性凶杀案
The violent murder of two women in West Hollywood this week
似乎在精确模仿
seems to precisely mimic
一百多年发生在伦敦的开膛手杰克
the extraordinarily brutal crimes committed by
出奇残忍♥的作案手法
Jack the Ripper, in London, over 100 years ago.
此外 我们也在探讨
Further, we are exploring the possibility
这两桩案子和七年前以相似手法
that these recent murders may have been committed by
在日落大道
the same man who killed two women
杀害两名女性
in a similar fashion
是同一人所为的可能性
on Sunset Boulevard seven years ago.
警探
Detective!
警探 这边
Detective, over here!
-限一个问题 -这是否意味…
Just one question! Over here! Does this mean...
被你和检方求处死刑的 阿朗索·罗德里格兹
Is it possible Alonzo Rodriguez was innocent of the two murders
并非该两宗凶案的真凶?
for which you and the DA had him executed?
鉴于新出炉的证据 洛城警局已通知市长办公室
In light of new evidence, LASD has informed the mayor's office
重新调查罗德里格兹案件
that it intends to reopen the Rodriguez file.
警探 再一个问题
Sir! Detective! Detective! Question, one more question!
曼宁警探 这边 拜托
Detective Manning, please, over here!
警探 拜托
Sir! Please, please, sir!
叫桂格尽力搜集开膛手杰克的相关资料
Tell Gregor to pull up anything he can on Jack the Ripper.
时间 被害人数目 怪异之处 任何信息都要
Timeline, number of victims, odd facts, anything.
这疯子还没结束
This lunatic's not done yet.
-你去哪? -约四点回来
Where you going? Be back around 4:00.
曼宁先生
Mr. Manning.
嗨 我是史蒂芬医生
Hi, I'm Dr. Stevens.
在你去探视你太太前 我想跟你说几句话
I'd like to speak with you for a moment before you see your wife.
她的情况已有改善
She's making some progress,
但仍患有强烈的忧郁症
but still experiences intense bouts of depression.
我们必须随时有人陪着她
It's necessary for us to have someone with her at all times.
你女儿坚持不准你去看她
Your daughter was adamant that you not be allowed to visit.
你们好像都不太欢迎我来
Yeah, you people didn't seem so excited about me being here either.
现在你女儿反对得比你太太还凶
Well, that's more your daughter's feeling right now than your wife's.
或是我
Or mine.
为了安全起见 如果她开始激动 即使很轻微
But just to be safe, if she begins to get upset, even slightly,
我们会要求看护中止你的探视
I'm going to have the attending nurse stop the visit immediately.
你们认为我会干嘛?
What do you people think I'm gonna do?
我是她先生 拜托
She's my wife, for Christ's sake.
不要期望太多 她很…
Just don't expect too much, she's extremely...
到底让不让我看她?
Are you gonna let me see her, or not?
哈啰 钱德勒
Hello, Chandler.
嗨 玛格
Hi, Mags.
看到你我很高兴
It's good to see you.
嗯 我看起来一定很可怕
Yeah, I'm sure I look wonderful.
不 你气色很好
No, you look good.
我来看你没关系吧
I hope it's all right I came.
这道疤恐怕永远都在
I suppose I'll always have this.
你为什么这么做 玛格?
Why'd you do it, Mags?
你得走了
You have to go.
-玛格 拜托 -不 我没办法
Oh, Mags, please. No, I can't. Please.
护士
Nurse.
你得离开了 曼宁先生
You have to leave now, Mr. Manning.
拜托
Please.
现在
Now!
天啊
Oh, God!
不 不要理我
No! Leave me alone!
不要碰我
Don't touch me!
拜托
Please!
滚
Go!
滚
Go!
不要理我 不要
Leave me alone! No! Please, no!
我会来拿
I'd have come for that.
很好吃
It was delicious.
谢谢
Thank you.
喝咖啡吗?
Would you like some coffee?
好极了
That would be nice.
你先生呢?
Where's your husband?
上班
He's at work.
我以为他上夜班
I thought he worked nights.
他提早出门
Oh, he leaves early.
去健身房♥ 谁知道他做什么
He goes to the gym, and then does who-knows-what beforehand.