把心变冷酷很简单
It's easy to harden your heart.
但是要打开心扉
But to open it...
那才是非常难的事
That's the toughest thing you can do.
我会成长
I'm gonna grow up.
但我不会停止去关心我生命中的人
But I won't stop caring about the people in my life.
他们看到世界和我可能不一样 但这并不是坏事
They may see the world differently, but that's not bad.
我觉得这才是鼓舞人心的
I think it's inspiring.
它能随心所欲变换样子
It can be whatever you want it to be.
因为每件事都是
Because everything's...
不完美的
Not awesome.
但我们可以让它变得稍许美好 如果我们能记得
But we can make it a little more awesome if we remember...
在这个世界上我们并不孤单
We're not alone in this world.
我们在一起
We're in it together.
发生了什么
What's going on?
我回来了 伙计们
I'm back, everybody!
我的女王
My queen!
小随 我以为我失去你了
Watevs, I thought I lost you!
宝贝 我也以为我失去你了
Babe, I thought I lost you!
好了 伙计们 你们想要回到原来的世界吗
All right, everyone. You wanna get our worlds back?
那么我们就要救出艾米特! 阻止雷克斯·丹吉维斯特
Then we've gotta save Emmet and stop Rex Dangervest.
♪ 每件事都不完美 ♪
♪ Everything's not awesome ♪
♪ 事情并不会时时如我们所愿♪
♪ Things can't be awesome All of the time ♪
♪ 这是一个不现实的愿望 ♪
♪ It's an unrealistic Expectation ♪
♪ 但这并不意味着我们不该去尝试 ♪
♪ But that doesn't mean We shouldn't try ♪
♪ 让每件事都如我们所愿 ♪
♪ To make everything awesome ♪
♪ 用一个不是那么理想化的方法 ♪
♪ In a less idealistic Kind of way ♪
♪ 我们也许应该把目标放低一点 ♪
♪ We should maybe aim For not bad ♪
♪ 因为一步步来才能做到最好 ♪
♪ 'Cause not bad right now Would be real great ♪
♪ 我驾驶着太空飞船 随时待命 ♪
♪ I'm driving the spaceship I'm back in command ♪
♪ 转动开关 ♪ -我
♪ I'm turning the switch, and I'm... ♪
冷静 在我开飞船的时候别碰我
Calm down. Don't touch me when I'm spaceshipping!
我喜欢你的阻止雷克斯计划 露西
I like your "Stop Rex" plan, Lucy.
弱弱地问一下 谁是雷克斯
One small question, who's Rex?
这听起来有点疯狂
This is gonna sound crazy,
我觉得他是来自未来
but I think he's a version of Emmet
我希望艾米特!变成的样子
from the future that I wanted him to be,
但没想到他是一个彻底的混♥蛋♥
but he turned out to be a real jerk.
这真是一个可爱的发言 艾米特
That's a really cute speech, Emmet,
但是行动比言语更加有用
but actions speak louder than words.
是的 没错
Yes, they do.
我朋友正在来救我的路上 你无法阻止他们
My friends are coming to rescue me and you can't stop them.
迅猛龙 去雷克斯翼战斗机
Raptors, to the Rex-Wing fighters.
不要让他们靠近烘干星系 听见没 完毕
Don't let them near the Dryar System. Copy? Over.
现在 独角猫
Now, Unikitty!
发光毛球导弹 发射
Glitter hairball missiles, go!
太空飞船
Spaceships!
太空飞船
Spaceship!
发射闪光加农炮 你们这些恶毒的蜥蜴
Fire the sprinkle cannon! You lollygagging lizards!
不 我不要再次失去你了
No! I'm not gonna lose you again!
我在救你呢
I'm saving you.
我正为你牺牲自己呢
I'm sacrificing myself for you!
我为你牺牲自己
I'm sacrificing myself.
是我 是我
I am. I am.
是我 是我
I am! I am!
你知道吗 我还有点喜欢现在的处境
You know what? I actually like this now.
这事根本就没发生
This isn't even happening.
这一切只是青少年潜意识中的
It's all just the expression of the death of imagination
死亡幻像而已
in the subconscious of an adolescent!
噢 我都不明白你在说什么
Ow! I don't even understand what you're saying!
别担心 你不一定要听懂
Don't worry. You don't have to.
我们被包围了
We're surrounded!
我们走投无路了
We can't go any further!
我还没放弃呢
I'm not giving up!
你办不到的 不要...
You won't make it! No!
我猜你所谓的朋友最终也无法救你
Guess your so-called friends didn't save you after all.
哦 是吗
Oh, yeah?
哼 你说的所谓 是指谁呢
Huh? - Who you calling "so-called"?
露西 你救了我
Lucy! You saved me!
你为了他回来了
You came back for him.
好吧 你来的太晚了
Well, you're too late.
那我就再回到过去
I'm just gonna keep going back in time
知道把事情修正对
until I get this thing right.
心心攻击
Heart attack!
再见
Goodbye!
结束了 雷克斯
It's over, Rex.
艾米特 永远不会变成你的
Emmet's never going to be you.
但你可以学学他
But you can be like him.
你实在没必要做一个坏人
You don't have to be the bad guy.
你可以加入我们
You can join us.
我不能
I can't.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
她为了你回来了
She came back for you.
你永远不会变成我的样子 这意味着...
You're never going to turn out like me, which means...
我将不存在了
I'm never going to exist.
等等 等等 不
Wait. Wait, no.
看 我就知道 看 我在回到未来
Look! I knew it! Look, I'm Back To The Futuring!
完全预料到了
Totally called it.
什么叫回到未来
What's Back To The Futuring?
那是一部青少年看的经典电影
It's a classic movie older kids get to watch.
现在发生在我身上了
And now it's happening to me.
快来 抓住我们的手 在你还有手之前
Come on! Take our hand, while you still have a hand to take!
没用的 孩子
That ain't how it works, kid.
雷克斯
Rex...
没关系
It's okay.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of ya.
你会长大 变得比我更好
And you're gonna grow up to be better than me.
但说起来你还得谢谢我 所以我也是非常棒的
But kind of thanks to me, so I'm also great.
还有 露西 谢谢你为了我们回来
And, Lucy, thanks for coming back for us.
还有 这个样子消失再好不过了
Besides, this is a pretty righteous way to go out!
不后悔
No regrets!
除了 再说一次 不是那个"不后悔"商标
Except, again, not trademarking "no regrets."
那是个错误 带着爱
That was a mistake. One love.
确认一下 这真的发生了 你能看见他 对吗
Just to be clear, that really happened. You could see him, right?
-是的 该走了 -好吧
- Uh-huh. Time to go? -Yeah.
很抱歉我试图改变你
I'm really sorry I tried to change you.
哦 我也很抱歉毁了婚礼 还差点害得大家
Oh, I'm sorry I blew up the wedding and almost banished everyone
被放逐到一个毫无生气的巨大的储物盒中
to an eternity of lifelessness in a cosmic storage bin.
没关系
It's fine.
我们还能做特别的最好朋友吗
Can we be special best friends still?
永远都是
Fo' eva.
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
小马参加舞会 这是什么舞会
Pony's at the dance party. "What kind of dance party is this?"
在这里 不要
In there! Do not!
哦 我们降落了
Oh! We're going down!
他在吃女王
It's eating the queen!
亲爱的 我的裤子在哪里
Honey, where are my pants?
起飞
Take off!
早上好 后末日星
Good morning, Syspocalypstar.
早上好 星星宝贝们
Good morning, sparkle babies!
你好
Hello!
我们来换一下头盔吧
Let's switch helmets.
这让我的声音听起来棒极了
This makes my voice sound awesome.
斯加菲尔德 死人脸 金属抓痕
Scarfield, Deathface, MetalScratch...
雷普利 康纳 另一个
Ripley, Connor, the other one.
等等 杰夫在哪里
Wait a minute. Where's Jeff?
喵
Meow.
伙计们 等会儿 等会儿 坏消息
Guys, hold on! Hold on! Hold on! Terrible news!
我在7号♥洞推杆比标准杆少一杆
I missed a gimme putt for birdie on seven.
至少 你让所有事重回正轨
Anyway, you fix everything that was going on?
所有疯狂的事情
All the crazy stuff?
电影精选列表