既然我让你下来这里玩了
Now that I'm letting you come down here and play,
猜猜还有谁能下来这里玩
guess who else gets to come down here and play?
谁呀
Who?
你妹妹
Your sister.
什么
What?
事情一定有办法顺利解决的
Well, things sure have a way of working out smoothly.
对吧 朋友们
Am I right, guys?
什么
What?
我们来自多宝星球
We are from the planet Duplo,
我们是来消灭你们的
and we are here to destroy you.
天啊
Oh, man!
那你们得先打败我们
You're going to have to get past us.
-特别是我 -开战吧
- Specifically me. - Oh, it's on!
等等 朋友们 没有必要再打仗了
Wait, guys. There's no need to fight anymore.
我来解决
I got this.
我可不觉得这是个好办法
Yeah, I don't think that's a good idea.
加油吧
Here we go.
来自外星球的朋友们 你们好
Hello, visitors from another planet.
你们是那么与众不同
You are just as special
就和我们一样
as we are.
看 我们是朋友
See? Friends.
没错
Yes.
你相信吗 居然成功了
What do you know? It worked.
虽然我们并不相同
Even though we're different,
但我想如果我们敞开心扉 所有的事都能
I guess if we open our hearts everything can be...
我还要
More!
还要 还要
More! More!
还要 还要 还要
More! More! More!
不会吧
Oh, no!
开战
Attack!
快跑
Run!
小猫咪 我们想跟你们玩
We wanna play with you, kitty.
♪ 一切都很完美 ♪
♪ Everything is awesome ♪
激光炮 开炮
Fire the laser cannons!
我是吃激光的呢
I eat lasers!
怎么可能
That's impossible!
♪ 啦 啦 啦 ♪
♪ La, la, la, la, la, la ♪
♪ 啦 啦 啦 ♪
♪ La, la, la, la, la, la, La, la, la, la ♪
没打中
You missed me!
我打中了
No, I did not!
他们萌得极具杀伤力啊
They're so adorably destructive!
大家听好了
Hey, guys. Listen up.
你们都给我好好相处
Everyone, get along!
搞定 解决了 我要去打高尔夫球了
Done! Fixed it! I'm going golfing.
商业总统 你得留下来帮我们啊
President Business, you have to stay and help us!
我相信你们自己一定能够解决的
I'm sure you guys can sort it out amongst yourselves.
你们很擅长这些 再见 我得走了
You're great at that stuff. Bye. Gotta go.
别担心 露西
Don't worry, Lucy!
一切都还会很美好的
Everything can still be awesome!
[乐高大电影 2:第二部分]
现实并不美好
It wasn't awesome.
我们击退了他们
We fought them off,
但他们不断地卷土重来
but they kept returning.
我们来跳舞吧
Let's dance!
每次我们重建家园
Every time we rebuilt,
他们都不会放过那些引起了他们注意的
they kept coming after whatever bright and shiny thing
光彩夺目的东西
caught their eye,
而且总是伴随着洗♥脑♥的流行音乐
and always accompanied by catchy pop music.
一队勇敢的英雄
A league of brave heroes
自告奋勇要去追击他们 直捣老巢
volunteered to chase them to wherever they came from.
你们好啊
My man!
蝙蝠侠去哪了
Where's Batman?
他开始单飞行动了
He's off having a separate standalone adventure.
哥们 你们差点把我忘了
You almost forgot me, guys.
对哦
Oh, did we?
我可是一盏灯 你们怎么能不带我
I'm literally a lantern. How did you miss me?
是我不好
That's my whoops.
别害怕 市民们 我会点亮
Fear not, citizens, I shall shed...
哥们 能再开一下吗 哥们 开一下
Guys, can you just reopen the... Guys, just reopen the...
你们怎么不开呢
You're not gonna?
没事 感觉而已 不管它就行了
I don't care, it's just feelings. Stuff 'em down.
我们可能永远不会知道
We may never know
他们到底有没有到达外星球
if they even made it to the aliens or were lost
还是消失在了可怕的楼梯门之中
in the dreaded Stairgate.
5年之后
从那以后 时光荏苒 我们长大了
A lifetime has passed since then. We grew up.
抛弃了一切可爱 闪亮 活泼 青涩的东西
Abandoned anything cute, shiny, poppy, or young.
在废墟之上 我们建立了一个更加坚韧
And from the wreckage, we built a grittier,
更加冷漠 更加成熟的社区
cooler, more mature society.
我们把它叫作末日堡
We call it Apocalypseburg.
这里的生活犹如地狱
And it is a heckish place to live.
我们不卖♥♥低因咖啡
We don't serve decaf!
如果你暴露了弱点 就会被生吞活剥
Show weakness and you'll be eaten alive.
这样的新生活让我们都变得坚强冷酷
This new life has toughened and hardened us all.
请给我两杯咖啡
Two coffees, please!
一杯黑咖啡 一杯加一泵奶油
One black, one with just a touch of cream
还有25份糖
and 25 sugars.
好吧 只是大部分人变的坚强冷酷
Well, toughened most of us.
早上好 末日堡
Good morning, Apocalypseburg!
差点把我撞倒了 真行
Oh! Almost ran me over. Classic!
早上好 你们好啊 钢骨
Good morning! Hello, cyborgs.
-我觉得是肖恩·康纳利 -丹尼尔·克雷格
- I say Sean Connery! - 丹尼尔·克雷格!
我站罗杰·摩尔
I say Roger Moore!
-你这个疯子 -皮尔斯·布鲁斯南
- You're crazy! - Pierce Brosnan!
-乔治·拉兹比 -谁
- George Lazenby. - Who?
丹尼尔·克雷格一生推
Daniel Craig for life!
嘿 冲浪戴维
Hey! Surfer Dave!
现在是电锯戴维了
It's Chainsaw Dave now!
早上好 花脸警♥察♥
Morning, Scribble Cop!
早上好 管道工宝宝们
Morning, Sewer Babies!
这首歌♥真是永远都不会过时
This song never gets old.
-我的零件 -对不起
- Me organs! - Oh, sorry!
早上好 雪莉
Oh, good morning, Sherry.
斯加菲尔德 死人脸 金属抓痕
Scarfield Deathface MetalScratch
剃刀 激光
Razor Laserbeam
小指甲 毒爪子
Fingernail ToxinToes
杰夫
Jeff
嘿 蝙蝠侠
Hey, Batman!
你上次冒险怎么样啊
How was your last adventure?
好得很 再次拯救了世界
Good, really good. Saved the world. Again.
体会到了友谊的价值
Learned the value of friendship.
我爱过 又失去了 我觉得没什么
I loved. I lost, and I'm good with it...
心碎的独行侠对我来说也是个很棒的人设
And it's totally on brand for me to be a loner with a broken heart.
这正是粉丝们想要的
It's what the fans want.
所以 我觉得没什么
So, yeah, no, I'm good with it.
阿尔弗雷德和我相依为命
Just me and Alfred.
不要笑得这么勉强
Not a terse laugh.
你怎么样啊
And, um, what about you?
感觉很美好
Awesome!
从前 我是一个反叛者
Once I was a rebel,
我为正义而战
fighting for a righteous cause.
如今 我只为生存而战
Now, I only fight to survive.
从前 一切都很美好
Everything was awesome.
如今 眼前一片荒凉
Now everything is bleak.
露西 你好啊
Hey, Lucy! Oh! Hi.
我给你带了咖啡
I brought you coffee!
咖啡
Coffee!
在这黑暗的时代
The bitter liquid that provides
只有这苦涩的液体
the only semblance of pleasure
能带来愉快的幻象
电影精选列表