好吧 真的吗
Okay. Really?
孩子们
Guys.
我知道我说过这是最后一次 以及上一次
I know I said it was the last time, the last time,
以及那之前的那次
and the time before that.
但这次真的是最后一次了
But this is the last...
最后一次
Last time.
我需要
I need...
我踩到块积木
I stepped on a brick.
我只是
I'm just...
我在深呼吸 这样可以减轻疼痛
I'm doing breathing, so that it takes the pain away.
我需要
I need...
跟生孩子差不多了
Close to childbirth.
疼的跟生孩子差不多了
Very close in pain level to childbirth.
你们知道后果的
You guys know the consequences.
我要你们把所有的积木都收到储藏间
I need you guys to put all the bricks into storage.
箱储仓
The Bin of Storajj
不 不 不 妈妈 求你了 拜托 拜托 再给一次机会吧
No, no, no, Mom, please. Please, please. One more chance.
芬恩 我要你下楼去
Finn, I want you to go downstairs
把你的反乌托邦荒地什么的收起来
and put away your dystopian wasteland thing.
这是末日堡 我不在乎它叫什么
It's Apocalypseburg. I don't care what it's called.
比安卡 我要你把这里打扫干净
Bianca, I need you to clean up here.
妈妈 这不公平
Mom, it's not fair.
听着 我不是故事里坏人
Look, I'm not the bad guy in this story.
我只是个有趣的小配角
I'm just an amusing side character.
你就是那个偷走我小人的人 这是我的错吗
And you're the one who took my guys. How is it my fault?
亲爱的 我现在真的很需要你的帮助
Hon, I could really use your help up here.
孩子们 按着 额 你妈妈说的做吧
Kids, do the thing... Uh, what your mother said.
你们也都听到了爸爸做的重要指示了
You heard your father's super helpful contribution.
你毁了一切
You ruined everything.
我只是想和你一起玩罢了
I just wanted you to play with me.
艾米特 你做了什么
Emmet, what have you done?
我们做了什么
What have we done?
这叫做成长
It's called growing up.
这不正是你想要的吗
Isn't that what you wanted?
不 我想救我的朋友们
No. I wanna save my friends.
你根本就没有朋友 他们只是些塑料片而已
You don't have friends. They're just pieces of plastic.
当你知道真♥相♥的时候你还想回到黑客帝国里吗
You still want to go back to the Matrix when you know the truth?
黑客帝国是什么
What's the Matrix?
是一部只有冷酷 年长 成熟的人看的电影
It's a movie only cool, older, mature dudes
就像我们现在
like us have seen.
是时候收起你的幼稚了
It's time to put away childish things.
不
No.
也许我的朋友对你来说不真实 但对我来说很真实
My friends may not be real to you, but they're real to me.
他们是我的家人
And they're my family.
我不会放弃他们的
I won't give up on 'em.
我对以前的自己太失望了
I am so disappointed in myself.
让你成长到我这样 现在要走困难模式了
I guess you're gonna have to become me the hard way.
在烘干星系的底面星球住上几年就行了
Ain't something a couple of years in Undar of the Dryar System won't fix.
不 不 雷克斯
No. No, Rex.
你 我
Or me, or you...
拜托了 不 不
Please, no! No!
带着爱
One love.
等等 等等 你要干什么
Wait, wait, wait. What are you doing?
不会绝望成这样的 对吗
It can't be this hopeless, can it?
会的
It can.
是爱之黑洞
It's Armamageddon!
小心 电锯戴维
Look out, Chainsaw Dave!
现在是炼狱戴维了 啊
It's Purgatory Dave now! Whoa.
我还有今晚的剧票呢 不要啊
I had theater tickets tonight! No!
不 我会被铭记的
No! I was finally valued!
加农炮
Cannonball!
这次不会再摔跤了 这次不会再摔跤了
Not gonna slip this time! Not gonna slip this time!
我成功了 不
I did it! No!
不 我的女王
No! My queen!
不 不 不
No, no, no!
不要 我的女王 不要离开我
No! My queen! No! Don't leave me!
我的女王
My queen!
不 不 但是
No, no! But...
住手 我说了住手
Stop it! I said stop!
你能 能帮我们吗
Can you please, please help us?
战争让心变得冷酷
War hardens the heart.
等等 什么 不
Wait. What? No!
这还不是结局 不能就这么结束了
This isn't the end! It can't be.
这不是一个让人悲伤的悬念结局
This isn't one of those things with a downer cliffhanger ending.
啊 不不 我们需要一个皆大欢喜的结局
Uh-uh. No, no. This needs to have a happy ending.
我看这结局挺悲伤的
Seems like a downer to me.
蝙蝠侠已经结束了 就像开始那样
And so it ends for Batman, the way it began.
在黑暗中
In darkness.
嘿 呃 超人
Hey, uh, Supes.
你 呃 你压到我了
You're, uh, pressed against me. It's no rush or anything.
不 不 不 如果我们放弃就全完了
No! No, no, no! It's only over if we give up.
噢 结束了 我们放弃了
Well, it's over and we're giving up.
如果我们团结起来就能逃出这里
We can get out of here if we all rally together.
不 太晚了
No. It's too late.
除了唱一首成熟哀伤的歌♥曲来谢幕
Nothing left to do except sing a mature,
我们无能为力
sad song as we fade to black.
♪ 每件事都不完美♪
♪ Everything's not awesome ♪
-等等 别这样 -狂野妹是对的
-Wait, what? -Wyldstyle was right.
♪ 每件事都不酷 ♪
♪ Everything's not cool ♪
♪ 我很泄气 ♪
♪ I am so depressed ♪
♪ 每件事都不完美 ♪
♪ Everything's not awesome ♪
祈祷吧 兄弟
Preach, brother.
♪我想我终于得到电台司令♪
♪ I think I finally get Radiohead ♪
伙计 你应该去看看埃利奥特·史密斯
Bro, you should check out Elliott Smith.
♪ 有什么意义 没有希望 ♪
♪ What's the point? There's no hope ♪
♪ 完美是一曲梦境 ♪
♪ Awesomeness was A pipe dream ♪
振作点 伙计们
Guys! Come on!
♪ 我的灵魂已经沉到海底 ♪
♪ My spirits be at the bottom Of the sea ♪
♪ 爱情是虚无的 我只想吃着大闸蟹♪
♪ Love's not real I just wanna eat carbs ♪
♪ 舔着冰淇淋 ♪
♪ Pass the ice cream ♪
我可不是你们用来填补情感空虚的东西
I'm not a thing you can just use to fill emotional voids with.
停下来 每个人都听好了
Stop! Everyone, okay, just listen.
♪ 每件事都不完美 ♪
♪ Everything's not awesome ♪
是的 我们知道 所以我们才把它唱出来
Uh, yeah, we know. That's why we're singing about it.
♪ 但这并不意味着绝望和荒芜 ♪
♪ But that doesn't mean That it's hopeless and bleak ♪
还能怎么样
How so?
♪ 每件事都不完美 ♪
♪ Everything's not awesome ♪
♪ 但我深深相信 ♪
♪ But in my heart I believe ♪
♪ 我相信 ♪
♪ I believe ♪
♪ 我们能扭转局面 ♪
♪ We can make things better ♪
♪ 只要我们团结起来 ♪
♪ If we stick together ♪
♪ 依靠彼此 你和我定能创造奇迹 ♪
♪ Side by side, you and I Can build it together ♪
♪ 是啊 创造奇迹 ♪
♪ Yeah, build it together ♪
♪ 创造奇迹 ♪
♪ Build it together ♪
♪ 永远在一起 ♪
♪ Together forever ♪
♪ 所有人在一起 ♪
♪ All together now ♪
♪ 这首歌♥会一直在你 ♪
♪ This song's gonna get Stuck inside your ♪
露西 我在这儿
Lucy! I'm over here!
♪ 这首歌♥会一直在你 ♪
♪ This song's gonna get Stuck inside your ♪
♪ 心中 ♪
♪ Heart ♪
我在这里
I'm over here!
露西
Lucy
不
Nope.
我想要击垮你的精神
I tried to break your spirits,
但现在我要毁了你
but now I'm gonna have to break you.
不 不
No! No! - Chi-cha!
这太简单了 因为你很懦弱
This is gonna be easy. You're weak.
不
No.
你才是那个懦弱的人
You're the one who's weak.
我绝对不想成为你那样的人
I'll never grow up to be like you.
电影精选列表