把戒指拿上来 香蕉
Bearing the rings, Banana.
好了 好了 你能做到的
Okay, okay. You can do this.
别搞砸了
Don't mess this...
我搞砸了 我搞砸了
I messed it up! I messed it up!
不要啊
No!
我摔下去了 别看我
I'm slipping! Don't look at me!
不要
No!
这真是我的噩梦
This is my nightmare!
我在做梦 别看我
I had a dream about this! Don't look at me!
新郎这边来的人有 胡子船长
And on the groom's side, MetalBeard...
独角猫 你们好
Unikitty... Hi!
还有宇航员 班尼
And that spaceman, Benny.
宇宙飞船
Spaceship!
哦不 我的朋友们
Oh, no, my friends.
我都认不出他们了
I barely recognize them.
别担心你的朋友们
Don't worry about your friends.
别担心露西!!!!
Don't worry about Lucy.
集中精力做你该做的事
Focus on what you need to do.
想象一下你的成功
Visualize your success.
他做到了
He did it!
他真强硬
He's so tough!
我们都错看他了
We were so wrong about him.
太棒了 艾米特!
Way to go, Emmet.
你完全变了 变得完美
You've changed, perfectly.
你的未来是光明的
Your future is bright.
现在 我们来发礼物
Right now, we gotta deal with the present.
哇 我自己的雷克斯马甲
Wow! My own Rex Vest?
谢谢你让我变得更强硬
Thanks for helping me change for the tougher.
别谢我 谢谢你自己
Don't thank me, thank yourself.
我翻下去等着接你了
Catch you on the flip.
我把套索丢在那了
Ugh! I left my lasso in there!
现在出场的是随心所欲♥女♥王
And now presenting Queen Watevra Wa'Nabi...
还有蝙蝠侠
And also Batman.
承诺
Commitment!
你看起来真漂亮
You look beautiful.
你看起来真迷人
You look stunning.
你说的对
You are so right.
我知道跟结婚对象说这话会很奇怪
I know this is a strange thing to say to the person I'm about to marry,
但我真的觉得我喜欢你
but I actually think I really like you.
我也是
Samesies.
非常 非常 非常
Totally. Totally. Totally.
请高抬贵手停下吧 我们能开始了吗
And bring it to a merciful end. Can we start now?
超级英雄们
Supes!
我要结婚了 嫉妒吗
I'm getting hitched. Feeling jelly?
完全没有
Not at all!
你在妒火中烧
Oh, it's burning you up inside.
你根本不理解女王大人是谁
You don't understand who the queen is
也不理解我们要做什么
and what we're trying to do.
很明显 她在试图攻击我们
She's trying to attack us, obviously.
是你先攻击的
You attacked us!
不 你们先开始的
No, you started it.
现在我要结束这一切
Well, now I'm gonna end it.
-你好 -不要啊
Hello! No!
救救我 求你了
Help me. Please.
好吧 我不会上当的 不
Okay, I'm not falling for it. No.
没门
No way.
不会 不 别呀
Nope. Mmm-mmm. Nope. Stop.
不会的
Uh-uh. No. Ugh!
不 我不在乎
No, I will not care about...
你在乎的
You do care.
我知道你那黑暗之下有心软的地方
I knew there was some sweetness under that darkness.
你在说什么 你是坏人 好吗
What are you talking about? You're the bad guys, okay?
也许在你的世界里是 但在这里 我们并不这么认为
Maybe in your world. But here, we don't see it that way.
好的 不 不 不 不对
Okay, no, no, no. Uh-uh.
你的整个服装和面具
Your whole costume and mask
以及好像是我们老板一样的到处指挥
and all the stomping around acting like you're the boss of us...
因为这是唯一能让你听话的方法
Because it's the only way you'll listen!
我试着戴着面具说硬话
I tried to wear a mask and talk tough,
我以为这是一种你能理解的方式 但完全不起作用
a language I thought you'd understand, and it totally did not work.
我们想做的就是和平的联合起我俩的世界
All we wanna do is unite our worlds in peace.
你们为什么不早说
Why didn't you guys just tell us that?
我们试过了
We tried.
女王唱了一整首歌♥ 讲述她有多善良
The queen sang a whole song about how not evil she was.
那是真的吗
That was the truth?
你们这些家伙真的是很难沟通啊
You guys are terrible communicators.
我知道
I know.
跟我来
Come with me.
多年来 我们一直试图加入你们 和你们一起玩
For years, we've tried to join you, to play with you.
但你们总是把我们推开
But you've always pushed us away.
现在 所有我们的努力已经把我们带到了爱之黑洞的边缘
Now all of our fighting has brought us to the brink of Armamageddon.
但这次婚礼可以改变这一切
But this wedding can change all that.
让我们团结起来 阻止爱之黑洞
Bring us together and stop Armamageddon.
它会让一切再次好起来
It'll make everything awesome again.
但一切都不太好 它 它 呃
But everything isn't awesome, it's, it's, uh...
现在
And now,
女王将转换成她的原形
the queen will change into her original form.
看到了吗 朋友
See? Friends.
哦
Ooh!
女王来自艾米特
The queen was from Emmet.
那些砖块启发了我们的世界
Those bricks inspired our world.
我们的存在就是因为你们
We exist because of you.
从你们开始的
You started it.
我们开始的吗
We started it?
你们开创了一切
You started everything.
我们崇拜你们 一直都是
We look up to you. Always have.
狂野妹
Wyldstyle!
你们去哪里了
Where have you been?
哦 你们没被洗♥脑♥吗
Oh, you guys aren't brainwashed?
洗♥脑♥ 没有啊
Brainwashed? No!
我们只是高兴而已 这里太有趣了
We're just happy. It's so much more fun here.
这次冒险中有好多的宇宙飞船
There are so many more spaceships on this adventure!
但还是远远不够
And yet not nearly enough.
等等 如果你们是好人 那谁是坏人
Wait, if you guys are good, then who's the bad guy?
大♥麻♥烦 这里是阿尔法狼兄弟狗
Stubble Trouble, this is Alpha Wolf-Bro Dog.
我快到雷离点的位置了
I'm almost in Rextraction position.
地面是什么颜色的
What's the color on the ground?
紫红色
Fuchsia.
雷克斯 我看到露西了
Rex, I see Lucy.
但她并没有关闭保护罩
But she isn't taking down the shields.
你不需要露西 你不需要任何人
You don't need Lucy. You don't need anyone.
只要你集中注意力 你就可以击出无比强大的一拳
If you focus, you can make a punch so powerful,
你可以摧毁一切 保护罩等等
you'll take it down, shields and all.
你的内心充满了力量
You've got the power inside you.
我能做到的 我能做到的
I can do this. I can do this.
我不能 不做
I can't not do this.
很高兴你没有破坏这个仪式
So glad you aren't gonna destroy this ceremony.
如果有什么坏事要发生 那么就注定会发生
If anything bad were to happen, we'd all be doomed.
但幸运的是 现在没什么好担心的了
But luckily, there's nothing to worry about now.
哦 不
Oh, no.
艾米特!
Emmet!
艾米特 露西 你在干什么
Emmet! Lucy, what are you doing?
你是在脸上画了胡茬吗
Did you draw stubble dots on your face?
什么 没有啊
What? No.
听我说 女王的事我搞错了
Listen to me. I was wrong about the queen.
不 不 不 不
No. No, no, no.
-雷克斯是对的 -不 你不能这样做
Rex was right about you. No, you can't do this.
你在阻止我只是因为你被洗♥脑♥了
You're just stopping me because you're brainwashed.
我没被洗♥脑♥
I'm not brainwashed!
被洗♥脑♥的人都这么说
That's exactly what a brainwashed person would say.
哈喽啊 艾米特
Ahoy, Emmet.
电影精选列表