left in these dark times.
天啊 我是不是打断了你的默念
Oh, my goshness! Did I interrupt you brooding just now?
没事 反正默念也没有什么用
Ah, this brooding sesh is not really going anywhere.
我希望我能像你一样默念
Man, I wish I could brood like you.
你要做的只是凝视着远方
Look, all you gotta do is just stare off into the distance
然后把任何出现在脑海的阴暗想法说出来
and then narrate whatever grim thoughts come into your mind.
如果有一天没有咖啡了怎么办
What if one day there was no coffee?
应该是这种 战争让心灵变得坚强
More like, "War hardens the heart."
战争让我们的心灵变得坚强
"War hardens our hearts..."
好吧 我觉得 应该这样 战争
Okay, I'm thinking, it's more like, "War..."
-战争 -等等
- "War!" - Hang on.
-战争 -战争
- "War!" - "War."
这样 战争
Now, "War!"
-战争 -战争
- "War!" - "War."
战争 我做不到
"War." I can't do this!
我见到你太高兴了
I'm too happy to see you.
你能想到的最恐怖的事是什么
What's the scariest thing you can think of?
说到这里 我昨晚还真做了个恶梦
Oh, come to think of it, I actually had a nightmare last night.
恶梦超级抑郁的 梦见什么了
Nightmares are super broody. What was it about?
好吧 一开始梦到一只戴着礼帽的海豚
All right, um, so it started with this dolphin in a top hat.
这只海豚说话的声音很奇怪
And the dolphin says in a weird voice...
现在是下午五点一刻
It's 5:15 p.M.
我忘记说了 他胸前有一个时钟
Oh, I forgot to mention his chest was a clock.
有没有阴暗点 抑郁点的 别说什么鱼
Okay, I'm thinkin' darker, broodier, less fish.
蝙蝠侠也在那里 他全身闪闪发光
Oh, and Batman was there, and he was covered in glitter.
还有一个会说话的冰淇淋蛋筒
There was a talking ice cream cone.
这还不算最抑郁的
This isn't really the broodiest.
然后 地面上出现了可怕的黑洞
And then, these scary black holes open up in the ground.
把我在意的每一个人都吸走了
They started to suck everybody I've ever cared about out of my life!
甘道夫也在那里 他喊道
And Gandalf was there. And he shouted...
这是爱之黑洞
It's Armamageddon!
艾米特
Emmet!
不
No!
然后 你消失在了虚无之中
And you disappeared into the void,
再也见不到了
never to be seen again.
你的默念不错嘛
Not bad brooding!
谢谢
Oh! Thanks!
这肯定只是一个梦 对吧
That was definitely just a dream, right?
不会是什么未来的预言吧
Not some vision of the future?
不 不 不 这才是我憧憬的未来
No, no, no. This is my vision of the future.
低一点 往左一点
A little lower, to the left.
房♥子
A house?
快来 我带你参观一下
Come on! Let me give you the tour.
绝望谷的第一栋房♥子
Very first one on the cul-de-sac.
这是客厅 你可以在这里纵情作乐
This is the living room, where you can live it up.
电视间 餐厅
TV room, dining room,
植物间 猫咪房♥
Planty's room, kitty cat room...
当然了 还有厨房♥
Of course, the kitchen,
设置了早餐区 午餐区 还有消防杆
complete with breakfast nook, lunchtime nook, and fireman pole.
顺杆下来就是水滑梯
Which leads to water slide...
蹦床间
Trampoline room...
爬完猴子架就到了
Monkey-barring all the way up to...
吐司间
Toaster room!
所以你随时都可以吃到吐司或华夫饼
So you can have toast or waffles at any time!
房♥子后面 还有双层秋千
And out back, a double-decker porch swing,
这样我们就可以两个人一起荡了
so we can always hang together!
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
挺不错的
It's sweet.
只是 不过
It is. It's just, uh...
这可能会招来外星人 被他们毁掉
It's going to attract aliens and get destroyed.
但也可能不会呢
But maybe it won't.
我只是希望我们可以重塑未来
I just thought we could rebuild the future.
让一切恢复往日的美好
Make everything awesome again.
艾米特
Emmet!
你不要再假装一切都很美好了
You gotta stop pretending everything is awesome.
不是这么回事
It isn't.
每天早上 你穿过小镇
Every morning, you walk through town,
唱着那首又难听 又烦人 又做作的流行歌♥
singing that terrible, annoying, manufactured pop song!
看来你是真的讨厌那首歌♥
That song really seems to upset you.
-不是这样的 -我的错
- No, it doesn't. - Oh, my mistake.
我们年轻的时候 那首歌♥也还好
That song was fine when we were younger,
但我们总有一天要长大的
but we also have to grow up sometime.
你可以为了我成熟起来吗
Can you do that for me?
好吧 我试试吧
Well, yeah. I can try.
但你说得倒轻巧
But it's easy for you.
你以前就一直是个叛逆的暗黑哥特族
You were always a dark, goth rebel.
没错 我以前确实是
Yes, of course I was.
-我们换个话题吧 -好吧
- Let's change the subject. - Okay.
我们得坚强起来 做好战斗准备 我们俩都要
We have to be hardened and battle-ready. Both of us.
没事的 我明白
Yeah. No, I get it.
所以我也培养了自己绝对强硬的一面
And that's why I've cultivated a totally hard-edged side
超级强硬的 看啊 看啊
that's super tough and... Look, look!
流星 快许愿吧
A shooting star. Make a wish!
不
Oh, no!
怎么了 不知道许什么愿吗
What? Can't think of anything to wish for?
我每次都许愿要更多的愿望
I always just wish for more wishes,
因为再多的愿望也不够
'cause you can never have enough.
-艾米特 -什么事
- Emmet. - What is it?
来了个新家伙
Something new.
独角猫
Unikitty!
侦察任务
Recon mission.
愤怒能量
Accessing inner
爆发
rage!
我们出发吧
Let's move out!
扫描 扫描
Scan. Scan.
艾米特 啥
Emmet! What?
独角猫 发信♥号♥♥弹
Unikitty, flare!
快乐
是爱之黑洞
艾米特
Emmet!
露西
Lucy!
露西
Lucy!
艾米特
Emmet!
♪ 他要上楼了♪
♪ He's gonna come upstairs ♪
小艾 小露
永远在一起
♪ Queen Watevra Wa'Nabi ♪
The Stairgate.
考古学家
archaeology
一棍爆头
busting heads,
天啊 不能把它放到更合适的地方吗
Whoa. Isn't there a better place to put that?
迅猛龙 增大功率
Raptors, power up.
把曲速引擎转到到11
Crank the warp drive up to 11.
双倍加速
Times two.
太棒啦
Yeah!
去往西斯塔星系
To the Systar System.
那个女王是不会击垮我们的
That queen is never gonna break us.
她只是想开一个派对
She just wants to throw a party.
那很明显是为某些灾难性的事件打掩护
It's clearly a cover for some catastrophic event.
没错 婚姻 我说对了吗
Yeah. Marriage, am I right?
没有人能把我蝙蝠侠捆住
No one's tying down this Batman forever.
诶呦 有出处
Ooh, reference!
不对 当你说我愿意的那一刻
No. The moment you say, "I do,"
会带来一些
it'll unlock some...
-你看什么呢 -你在隐藏什么
What are you looking at? What are you hiding?
那你在隐藏什么呢
What are you hiding?
你才是那个一直带着反射面罩的
You're the one with the reflective mask.
但是 我先问你的
Well, I asked you first.
但是 我是第二个问你的
Well, I asked you second.
真是成熟
Real mature.
那么 我们要去哪呢
So, where are we going?
闪烁之星
Planet Sparkles.
亮晶晶
Sparkles.
在那里 你们会改头换面
电影精选列表