There, you will get changed in more ways than one.
你好
Hello!
那是什么
What was that?
我说的 你好
I said, "Hello!"
好吧 我们都说了好一会话了
Well, we've been talking for a while.
我不知道你为什么现在说你好
I'm not sure why you're saying hello now...
但是也没关系 你好
But fine. Hello to you.
大家不要走散了 我有一个计划
Stick together. I've got a plan.
你们好 砖块堡人
Greetings, Bricksburgian
欢迎来到无限反射宫
Welcome to the Palace of Infinite Reflection.
这是一个自我学习的名人中心
A self-reeducation celebrity center.
你们好
Namaste.
哇 听起来很宗教啊
Ooh! Sounds spiritual.
这真的很宗教
It is so spiritual.
听起来像是一个陷阱
Sounds like a trap.
这家伙是个吸血鬼
This guy's a vampire.
受欢迎且没有危险的年轻吸血鬼
Attractive non-threatening teen vampire.
我喜欢交流情感
I like to talk about feelings,
已经我们是如何相爱 但是却不能在一起
and how we're in love, but can't be together.
岂不美哉
Isn't that beautiful?
我来回答吧 美哉美哉
I'll answer that. It's very beautiful.
心之所欲无人能挡
The heart wants what it wants.
我也是一个DJ 还穿着女士牛仔裤
I also DJ on the side and wear women's jeans.
真的吗
Wow!
同志们 我们需要保持强硬
Guys, we have to stay tough and gritty.
不要让他们讨好你
Do not let them soften you up...
太舒服啦
Oh, yeah.
我喜欢这样把藤壶从我的舱底泵上刷下来
I love getting barnacles scrubbed off me bilge pump.
认真的吗 这么快就上钩了
Really? Right into it.
天呐 这样很痒
Oh, oh! It tickles.
太舒服啦
Oh, yeah,
我痛苦的过去都留在强大的臀大肌里了
I carry my tortured past in my chiseled glutes.
就连你也上钩了
Even you?
什么 我的意思是
What? I mean,
我可不能拒绝一次免费的按♥摩♥
I'm not gonna turn down a free massage.
她需要额外的待遇
She needs extra treatment.
-不需要 -需要
No! Yes.
首先 你会进行一个热宝石按♥摩♥
First, you'll get a hot gem massage.
之后来一个去角质花朵拍打
Then an exfoliating flower beatdown.
冰棒面膜和剥落
Popsicle face mask and peel.
室温石块浸润
Room-temperature stone contusion.
蔬菜观察
Vegetable observation...
再用闪光刷和亮闪染发剂进行清洁
And be cleansed with a glitter scrub and sparkle rinse.
之后
Next...
你的头发 它
Your hair! It's...
-它很美 -等一下 什么情况
It's beautiful. Wait, what?
哦天呐 糟糕
Oh, no, no, no, no.
什么情况 天呐
What? Wow!
伙计们 这不是你们想的那样
Guys, this is not what you think.
这太可爱了
It's so adorable and cute!
你是在掩饰什么辉煌的过去吗
Are you covering up some un-dark past?
没有 这不是真正的我 这只是头发
No. It's not who I am. It's just hair.
看着 如果我把它摘下来
Look, if I pop it off,
我就是布鲁斯·威利斯了吗
am I Bruce Willis now?
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
哟 看看你呀 我以为你很强硬的
Well, well, well. I thought ye were tough.
看起来情况不是这样呀
Looks like the peg's on the other leg.
-我没有 -她是不是偷偷装可爱了
I didn't... Is she secretly cutesy?
听着 他们做的这一切 好吗 不是我
Look, they did this, okay? Not me!
我想说 怎么了
I mean, what?
许多年前我带着羞耻坐在镜子前
I sat in the mirror years ago in shame
拿了一只油性笔
and took a permanent marker,
一根一根地 你懂吗 重新上色
and hair by hair just, you know, recolored it?
我想说 什么样的疯子会这样做呢
I mean, what kind of crazy person would do that?
肯定没有
Ugh!
原谅我的言辞 但是她真的是一个傻瓜
Pardon my language, but she's a real grumpledumpuss.
给她来些音乐疗法
Take her for some music therapy.
然后她就愿意加入我们的典礼了
Then she'll be willing to join our ceremony.
露西 你在哪
Lucy, where are you?
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你对着窗户自言自语是不会找到她的
You're not gonna find her whispering into a window.
是时候行动起来了
It's time to take action.
你想先试试哪个星球
Which planet do you wanna try first?
呃 你怎么想呢
Um... What do you think?
一个强硬的人是不会问去哪的
A tough guy doesn't ask where to go.
只需要随便选一个并表现出很坚定
Just pick any of 'em and act like you're sure.
这就是领导力
That's called leadership.
好吧 那一个吧
Okay. That one.
你终于明白了
Now you're getting it!
太好了 我感受到了
Yeah! Now I feel it!
我感受到它了并且我很喜欢
I am feeling it and I like it!
所有人 上装备
Everyone, suit up!
只有最强硬的人
Only the toughest
才能从那里活着出去
are gonna get out of there alive.
谁是乖孩子 谁是乖孩子
Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy?
没错 就是你
Yes, you are.
现在是4点30 时间正在流逝
It's 4:30. The ticking clock is ticking.
让我们去找你的朋友们
Let's go find your friends.
只是一些强硬的人在展示强硬
Just a couple of tough guys being tough.
早计划好了的
Planned that.
顺着这条路我们可以找到一些答案
We'll find some answers this way.
眼镜蛇在哪儿
Where's Cobra?
洛基 奎德
Rocky! Quaid!
雷普利
Ripley!
康纳
Connor!
另一个
The other one!
谁都不要动
Nobody move.
我正在用不正常活动检测仪
I'm tracking unusual activity
追踪不正常的活动
on my unusual activity tracker.
不知道应该怎么办
Not sure what to make of it.
什么情况
Huh?
艾米特 不要看它们的眼睛
Emmet, don't look 'em in the eyes.
它们会进入你的脑子
They'll get in your head.
我们需要离开这里
We gotta get out of here!
快跑 快跑
Go, go, go!
正在跑 正在跑
Going, going, going!
我们被包围了
We're surrounded!
你可不要让它们
Don't you let them
占你心善的便宜
take advantage of that big, beautiful heart of yours.
冲过去 艾米特
Bust through, Emmet.
你能做到的
You can do it!
嘿 我做到了
Hey, I did it!
干的不错
Nice work!
好吧 但是它们还在紧追不舍
Yeah, but they're still coming!
没什么大不了的 看好了
No biggie. Watch this.
天呐
Whoa!
你做的不错 孩子
Not bad back there, kid.
你知道吗 咱们俩要比你认为的更像
You know, you and I are more alike than you might realize.
真的吗 我是指 这真的很酷
Really? I mean, really cool.
随便 我不在乎
Whatever. I don't care.
但是你是怎么做到那一击的
But how did you do that punch thing?
你需要做到不破不立
You gotta break things down to build 'em back up.
雷克斯
Rex!
生命不是永恒的 是时刻变化的
Life's impermanent. Always changing.
你不能对过去念念不忘
You can't hang on to the past.
否则我们可能都会被万能胶凝固了
Otherwise we might as well all be Kragled.
太有道理了
So deep.
谢谢夸奖 我最近一直在沉思
Oh, yeah, thanks. I've been meditating a lot.
所以 这合情合理
So, it makes sense.
听着艾米特 如果我们要救你的朋友
Emmet, listen, if we're gonna rescue your friends,
你需要变成一个
电影精选列表