Oh, it's nothing. It was just a spa thing.
别担心 这不是我真的头发
Don't worry about it. It's not my real hair.
我真头发是自然黑
My real hair's naturally black.
她撒谎
She's lyin'.
头发颜色这么重要的事 她不会骗我的
She wouldn't lie to me about something as important as her hair color.
-我没有 -如果她被洗♥脑♥了
- I'm not. - She would
她就会撒谎
if she was brainwashed.
你不洗头发
And you can't wash a brain without
怎么洗♥脑♥呀
washing the hair on top of that brain.
这是基础科学
It's basic science.
露西 你没有
Lucy, you're not...
没有
No.
真的吗
Are you?
没有 我没有被洗♥脑♥
I'm not! I'm not brainwashed!
那我们其他的朋友呢
What about the rest of our friends?
他们被洗♥脑♥了 但是我没有
Oh, they're brainwashed. But I'm not.
你确定我们能相信她吗
You sure we can trust her?
艾米特
Emmet!?
我就是我
It's me.
艾米特!
Emmet!?
我一直都相信你
I can always trust you.
你现在去把防护盾解除 然后我把神殿炸掉
Now, you disconnect the shield, and I'll blow up the temple.
我去开我的飞船
And I'll get my ship.
我们没时间浪费了 因为
We've got no time to lose, because...
现在是下午五点钟
It's 5:00 p.M.
随心所欲♥女♥王和
"The union of Queen Watevra Wa'Nabi
蝙蝠侠布鲁斯·马格里斯的婚礼
and Bruce Margolis Batman."
提供素食这一点 我觉得很不错
I will say it is nice that you have a vegan option,
但是我们要重新打印成黑白的
but we're gonna have to reprint these all in black.
我喜欢
I like it.
别放鸽子了 换成蝙蝠吧
And instead of releasing doves, how about bats?
棒棒 我有个主意
Sweet! I got an idea.
要不我们把扔捧花换成扔蝙蝠镖
What if, instead of throwing a bouquet, if I throw a batarang,
扎到谁的胸
and whoever's chest it lodges in
谁就是下一个结婚的人
is the next to get married?
好主意 宝贝
Love it, babe.
我没想到会这么有趣
I did not expect this to be so much fun.
谁能想到朽木不可雕的我
Who would've thought that this incorrigible gadabout
有一天会结婚
would ever tie the knot?
人都会变的 我也会变 每五秒变一次
People change. I change, like, every five seconds.
像这样
Like this, boom.
今天早上我觉得很孤单
I mean, this morning I was all alone.
住在这个大宫殿里 只有一个挑剔的英国管家陪伴
Living in a giant palace with only a fussy British servant,
没有人能跟我心心相惜
and no one who could really relate to me.
我能跟你心心相惜
I can really relate to that.
但一路走来 这种感觉越来越真实了
But along the way, it got real.
很真很真
So, so real.
看看咱俩 两个不同世界的人
Look at us, two different worlds.
找到互相理解对方的
Two people who just need someone
另一半
who understands us...
得到真正的幸福
To find real happiness.
哦 扫把星 扫把星
Whoa! Jinx. Jinx!
扫把星
Jinx.
最后一遍扫把星了啊
And final jinx.
你俩都挺倒霉的 是吧
Oh, you're so jinxed, both of you, aren't you?
所以让我们来转运吧
So, let's stop this forever.
你一直都在这里吗
Have you been here the whole time?
是的 我挺后悔的
Yeah. And I'm sad about it.
之后半人马说
So, then the centaur says,
这不是我说的那一半
"That's not the half I'm talking about."
好了 检测到目标 我准备接近了
Okay, target detected. I'm closing in.
-10-4 好样的 -10-4 你做的好棒
- 10-4, good buddy. - 10-4 you, good buddy.
你真是个好人 小伙子
You're the good buddy, buddy.
那个是布鲁斯·威利斯吗 伙计们
Is that Bruce Willis? Hey, guys.
干得漂亮 布鲁斯·威利斯
Good one, Bruce Willis!
避免被洗♥脑♥ 并到达新娘的房♥间
Get to the bridal suite without getting brainwashed.
好好想想
Think hard thoughts.
默念 默念 默念
Brood. Brood. Brood!
默念
Brood!
你刚刚是在说"默念"吗
Did you just say "brood"?
不 我在说新娘 我需要见新娘
No, "bride"! I need to see the bride.
很抱歉 禁止通行 你是哪位
I'm sorry, no entry allowed. Who are you?
谁 我吗
Who, me?
我是你最恐怖的噩梦
I'm your worst nightmare.
你是那个上学迟到的我
You're me when I'm late to school,
忘了做作业的我 还穿着布丁做的裤子的那个我吗
and I forgot my homework and my pants are made of pudding?
不 我不是
No, I don't...
混乱 仪式准备工作都正常吗
Mayhem! Is everything in order for the ceremony?
是的 我会从这个家庭娱乐中心
Yes, I will operate everything here
处理好一切事物的
from this home entertainment center.
到了
There it is.
你真让我着迷
You so get me.
不 是你让我着迷
No. You so get me.
不不不 还是你让我着迷
No, no, no. You so get me.
被洗♥脑♥了的蝙蝠侠
They brainwashed Batman.
他俩真般配 因为他太笨了
Wow, they're good, because he is dense.
我们同时说出来大脑里冒出来的第一个词
Let's both say the first word that pops in our heads
看看是不是一样的
and see if it's the same.
好 一 二 三
Okay. One, two, three.
派对 蝙蝠侠
Party! Batman!
真是疯了 因为蝙蝠侠就是为派对而生的
Oh, that's crazy, 'cause Batman is all for partying.
所以基本上算是同一个词吧 完全一样
So, that's basically the same word. Totally.
完全一样
Totally.
一样 一样
Totally. Totally.
最后一遍一样 结束
Final totally. And end it.
我们要上楼了 节目马上开始
We've gotta get upstairs. The show's starting.
混乱 做那个比比迪啵啵
Mayhem, do the boopity-bop-bop.
比比迪啵啵
比比迪啵啵.
房♥子很快就会被移平 陛下
Bring down the house, my queen.
这个房♥子马上要被炸成碎片了
This house is about to get tore up.
我们早就料到你会来
We've been expecting you.
那就开始期待意外吧
Then expect the unexpected!
你预料到这个了吗
Did you expect this?
是的
Yes.
我预料到你预料到我们预料到的事了
Well, I expected your expecting our expecting.
而且我预料到你预料到的我预料你的
And I expected your expecting of my expecting your...
等一下 我糊涂了
Wait, now I'm lost.
我有点头晕
I feel dizzy.
西斯塔星系十一个星球的公民们
Citizens of the 11 planets of the Systar System!
拜托你们把你们的双手放在一起
I ask you to put your hands together
然后分开 然后再放到一起
and apart, and together again
一直重复
in a repeated fashion.
默念朱迪 这里是大♥麻♥烦
Broody Judy, this is Stubble Trouble.
你在什么位置
What's your status?
在吗 露西
Hello? Lucy?
她没回信
She's not answering.
-啊哦 -会有问题吗
- Uh-oh. - Is that bad?
我说 啊哦 就没好事
An "uh-oh"? Never good.
我觉得她被洗♥脑♥的程度可能
I thought she might've been
比她说的更深
more brainwashed than she was letting on.
不 露西不会的 她是我们当中意志最坚定的
No. No, not Lucy. She is the toughest there is.
除非那首歌♥刻在她大脑里
Unless that song got stuck in her head.
露西 在吗露西
Lucy. Lucy?
快回答呀 露西 你在哪
Come on, Lucy, where are you?
请允许我来介绍一下
Allow me to introduce...
这个结婚派对
The wedding party.
新娘的朋友有玛丽·居里
Supporting the bride are Marie Curie...
巧克力块
Chocolate Bar
锡人
The Tin Man
还有鲁斯·巴德·金斯伯格
And Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
哥伦比亚法学院历史上第一位获得终身教职的女性 最高法♥院♥的自♥由♥派法官之一
电影精选列表