you're gonna need to be a...
破坏大♥师♥
Master Breaker.
你会教我吗 你怎么做呢
You would teach it to me? How do you do it?
首先 你需要回想起一些成年人的感情
Well, you have to connect to some pretty grown-up feelings.
被抛弃 后悔 愤怒
Abandonment. Regret. Anger at...
对灯杆的愤怒
A lamppost?
没错 灯杆最坏是因为
Yeah, lampposts are the worst because...
呃
Um...
-你好 -嗨
Hi! Hello!
早上好
Good morning!
这是什么地方
What is this place?
艾米特 欢迎来到地狱
Emmet, welcome to heck.
号♥外 号♥外
Extry! Extry!
头条新闻 婚礼庆典今天举♥行♥
-超人 -你好 艾米特
Superman? Oh, hey, Emmet.
超人 你在做什么
Superman, what are you doing?
我在修理我的草坪
Oh, just mowing my lawn.
因为婚礼都缘故
Want everything to be perfect
想把所有事情都做到完美
for the wedding ceremony.
在哪儿办呢 露西在哪儿
Where is it? Where's Lucy?
我的朋友们在哪儿
Where's our friends?
在太空神殿里 你这个傻瓜
At the Space Temple, you goof.
等下 两个问题
Wait. Two questions.
第一 太空神殿在哪儿
One, where's the Space Temple?
第二 你为什么在这里
Two, why are you here?
你在说些什么 这里的生活太好了
What are you talking about? It's great here.
我永远也不想走
I never wanna leave.
顺便告诉你 S现在代表傻瓜了
By the way, "S" stands for "Silly" now.
我是傻瓜人
I'm Sillyman.
你为什么不为了我们而回来呢
Why didn't you come back for us?
因为 我们在这里太快乐了
Ah, we're just all having so much fun here
而且我们都是好朋友
and we're all friends.
我知道 你怎么样呀 绿灯
I know. What's up, GL?
我看到你了 伙计
I see you, boy.
嘿 莱克斯带着奶昔过来啦
Hey! Oh, here comes Lex with the smoothies.
谁想要一杯芒果草莓混合奶昔
Who wants a mango-berry blast
配上可重复利用的吸管
with a reusable straw?
莱克斯·卢瑟
Lex Luthor?
你和你的死敌
You're friends
莱克斯·卢瑟 成了朋友
with your sworn enemy, Lex Luthor?
伙计们 佐德将军刚刚做了自♥制♥鳄梨酱
Guys, General Zod just made homemade guac.
他是个佐赐之人
He's a Zod-send.
我在闪闪发光
I'm glittery!
你们为什么表现这么不一样了
Why are you all acting different?
我们都听音乐
We all listened to the music,
真的改变了我们的态度
and it really changed our attitude.
你必须要听音乐
You have to listen to the music.
听音乐的同时放松身心
Listen to the music and let your mind go.
让我们给他唱一首吧
Let's sing him the song.
真是个好主意 莱克斯
That is a great idea, Lex.
我有一个美妙的嗓音
I have an excellent singing voice.
♪ 我是一个男高音 ♪
♪ I'm a soprano ♪
我们一起玩的真开心
Oh, we have fun together.
我想去找我的朋友
I wanna find my friends.
我不想听歌♥
I don't wanna listen to a song.
只需要听音乐并且放松身心
Just listen to the music and let your mind go.
嘿 退下
Hey! Whoa. Back off.
好痛
Ow!
让她听一听朗朗上口的流行音乐
Subject her to catchy pop music.
那个会改变她的态度
That will change her tune.
我会放一首她肯定忘不掉的音乐
I'll start with one that's sure to get stuck in her head.
♪ 这首歌♥将会一直在你的脑海中 ♪
♪ This song's gonna Get stuck inside your ♪
你肯定是在逗我
You gotta be kiddin' me.
♪ 这首歌♥将会一直在你的脑海中 ♪
♪ This song's gonna get stuck Inside your head ♪
♪ 这首歌♥将会一直在你心里 ♪
♪ This song's gonna Get stuck inside your ♪
不要环绕声
Not surround sound!
♪ 这首歌♥将会一直在你的脑海中 ♪
♪ This song's gonna get stuck Inside your head ♪
♪ 它太朗朗上口 朗朗上口 ♪
♪ It's so catchy, catchy ♪
♪ 它是一首如此朗朗上口的歌♥曲 ♪
♪ It's such a catchy song ♪
♪ 它会让你快乐 快乐 ♪
♪ It'll make you happy, happy ♪
♪ 不要试图抵抗它 来一起唱 ♪
♪ Don't try to fight it, sing along ♪
独角猫
Unikitty!
♪ 这首歌♥将会一直在你的脑海中 ♪
♪ This song's gonna get stuck Inside your head ♪
♪ 这首歌♥将会一直在你心里 ♪
♪ This song's gonna Get stuck inside you ♪
♪ 跑吧 但是你藏不起来
♪ Run, but you can't hide,
我会找到你 阳光如此灿烂♪
I'll find you Sun so bright ♪
独角猫 我们一起离开这里
Unikitty, let's get out of here!
狂野的风格
Wild style!
这好有趣 来一起唱
It's fun! Sing along!
亮片就像是在你身上的星星
Glitter is like stars on your body!
我的腿像钢琴一样
My leg is a piano!
这首歌♥在我脑海里循环 我喜欢
This song is stuck in my head, and my head loves it.
-加入这个派对 -不要 伙计们
Join the party! No! Guys!
你们怎么了 你们表现地不像你们自己
What's wrong with you? You're not acting like yourselves.
这是我遇到过的最烦人的事情
This is the most disturbing thing I've ever seen!
♪ 这首歌♥将会一直在你心里 ♪
♪ This song's gonna Get stuck inside you ♪
快跑
Run!
不要听音乐艾米特!
Don't listen to the music, Emmet,
如果还想让面条保持筋道
if you want your noodle to stay all dente!
艾米特
Emmet!?
我的身体在蠕动
My body is worming.
我都不知道我会这样做
I didn't know I knew how to do this!
振作起来
Get yourself together.
到里面去就安全了
We'll be safe inside of...
你们好呀 伙计们
Hey, guys!
多宝星球
Planet Duplo
艾米特
Emmet!?
艾米特!!
快点 我们做 做个吐司机
Quick! Let's build, uh, a toaster!
-吐司机吗 -相信我
A toaster? Just trust me.
太酷了吧
Wow! That was cool.
嗯呐 超酷
It was. It was cool.
他们要在这里造什么噩梦
What fresh nightmare are they constructing here?
那是个噩梦婚礼蛋糕
It's a wedding cake of doom!
太恶心了
Disgusting!
一个婚礼怎么就能怎么召唤爱之黑洞了
How is a wedding ceremony going to summon Armamageddon?
不知道 但我们不能在这等着了
I don't know, but we're not gonna wait to find out.
如果我们能找到这座神殿的弱点并且炸掉它
We can stop the ceremony if we find a weakness
我们就能阻止婚礼了
in the temple and blow it up.
在我们进入这里的时候
I scanned the layout as we entered
我用内爆管做了扫描 这是我的一个超酷装置
using my Implausitron, one of my impossibly cool gadgets.
很明显这座神殿是给末日建的信♥号♥♥灯
This temple's clearly built as a beacon for the end of days.
艾米特 你是建筑工人 你觉得呢
Emmet, you're a construction worker. What do you think?
问得好 雷克斯 我给你们讲讲
Great question, Rex. I'll take it from here.
独一无二的建筑风格
Unique construction style.
像是围绕着中间这个娱乐中心建造的
Seems to be built around this entertainment center in the middle.
看起来就像一个以播放音乐
Looks like a magical relic
作为防御的魔法遗迹一样
that plays music as a protective defense shield.
好了 我有计划了 咱们分头行动
Okay, I've got a plan. We split up.
雷克斯负责回到雷益求精号♥ 并把驾驶它去雷离点
Rex retrieves the Rexcelsior and gets in Rextraction position.
不喜欢双关语吗 好吧
Ha! Not a fan of puns? Okay.
露西负责断开娱乐中心的电源
Lucy unplugs this entertainment center,
这样防护盾就会关闭
which should deactivate the defense shield...
然后我用大♥师♥拳击打神殿顶部
Then I'll do the Master Breaker punch here, at the top of the temple,
这样就会引发连锁反应
which will start a chain reaction,
从而把整个地方炸掉
causing the whole place to blow.
然后雷克斯冲过来接上我们
Then Rex swoops in, grabs us and our friends,
我们就都回家了
and we all go home.
哇哦 是个不错的主意呢
Wow. That's a really impressive plan.
谢谢 现在带好耳机 我不想再失去你了
Thank you. Now grab a headset. I don't wanna lose you again.
露西 你头发这是咋了
Whoa! Lucy, what's with your hair?
没有 就是做了个护理
电影精选列表