你怎么了
What happened to you?
似乎是 变强硬了
A betoughening, it seems.
你 随心所欲♥女♥王
Do you, Queen Watevra,
愿意让蝙蝠侠成为你一生的伴侣吗
take Batman to be your special best partner?
我愿意
I do.
快点 孩子 我们快没时间了
Hurry up, kid, we're running outta time.
伙计们 让开
Guys, get out of my way.
如果你想破坏这场婚礼
If you want to do harm to yon wedding,
必须先经过我们的同意
you will have to get by we first.
对不起 但这是为了你们好
I'm sorry, but this is for your own good.
艾米特 回来
Emmet! Come back!
不要这样做
Don't do this.
别听她的
Don't listen to her!
就快到了
Almost there...
哦 别啊 不 不是往下啊
Oh, come on! No! Not all the way down!
停下来 艾
Stop, Ems.
你不知道你自己在做什么
You don't know what you're doing!
这不是真实的你
This isn't the real you.
这才是真实的我
This is the real me.
事实上 这就是我真正的头发
The truth is, this is my real hair.
我以前唱歌♥跳舞 还有五颜六色的头发
I used to sing and dance and have colorful hair.
我甚至爱死了《一切都完美》
And I even loved "Everything Is Awesome."
不 不 你会告诉我的
No, no. You would've told me.
你讨厌那音乐 这不是你
You hate that music. It isn't you.
不 我用记号♥笔把头发涂黑了
Yes, I darkened my hair with marker,
因为我想让人们觉得我很酷 长大了
'cause I wanted people to think I was cool and grown up.
然后我也试着把你变成一个强硬的人
And then I tried to change you into someone tough, too.
我错了 我喜欢你原来的样子
And I was wrong. I like you the way you were.
可爱 天真 善良
Sweet, innocent, kind.
真正的露西永远不会这么说的
The real Lucy would never say that.
你 蝙蝠侠
Do you, Batman,
愿意接受随心所欲♥女♥王成为
take Queen Watevra
你一生的伴侣吗
to be your special best partner?
我愿意 呃…
I do, uh...
艾米特
Emmet!
发生什么事了 我刚刚做了什么
What's happening? What did I just do?
露西
Lucy
跟我来 我抓住你了 兄弟
Come with me. I got you, brother.
等等
Wait!
艾米特
Emmet!
露西
Lucy
发生了什么事
What's happening?
我在哪里 什么
Where am I? What...
你不应该拿我的东西
You shouldn't take my stuff!
你把我的太空激光蛋糕搞坏了
You crushed my space laser cake thingy!
艾米特
Emmet
雷克斯 我们为什么要走
Rex, why are we leaving?
我们得救我的朋友
We gotta save my friends.
是吗 我们孤身二人的时候 他们也没有来救我们啊
Do we? They didn't come to save us when we were all alone.
你在说什么 你是谁
What are you talking about? Who are you?
仔细看看 我们没什么不同
Look a little closer. We're not so different.
什么 你和我吗
What, you and I?
我们和我们 啥
We and us. Huh?
艾米特 我就是你
Emmet, I'm you.
但我是我啊
But I'm me.
我是未来的你 长大了的你
I'm you from the future, all grown up.
等等 如果你是我 为什么我们声音听起来那么不同
Wait, if you're me, why do we sound so different?
为什么我们声音听起来那么不同
Why do we sound so different?
我知道 你肯定很震惊
It's a mind-blower, I know.
这就是为什么我告诉你背景故事时如此谨慎
That's why I was so cagey in telling you my backstory.
实际上 你好像一直在说啊
Actually, you kept bringing it up.
就在那儿 你
There I was, you.
在那艘小飞船上 尝试穿越楼梯门
In that little house-ship, trying to make it through the Stairgate.
完蛋啦
This is the end!
并没有一个英俊的 老年版本的自己来拯救我
There was no handsome, older version of myself to save me.
艾米特在哪里
Where's Emmet?
亲爱的 我要出门上班了
Honey, I'm on my way out the door,
-但是孩子们在打架 -再见
but the kids are fighting. Bye!
伙计们 请找个办法一起玩吧
Guys! Please, find a way to play together,
不然我就要你们把所有的东西收起来
or I'm gonna have to ask you to put it all into storage.
-但是 妈妈 -没有但是
But, Mom... No buts.
这是最后一次
This is the last time.
救命 有人吗
Help! Anyone?
有人嘛
Hello?
没人听见我说话 没有人来找我
No one heard me. No one came for me.
我被抛弃了 被遗忘了
I was left behind. Forgotten.
与此同时我那些所谓的朋友们
While the rest of my so-called friends danced and sang
在那个怪物的手中欢歌♥笑语
at the hands of a monster.
我如何才能避免这样的命运呢
What could I have done to avoid such a fate?
我们总有一天要长大的
We also have to grow up sometime.
狂野妹说你不够强硬
Wyldstyle said you're not tough enough to do this.
就这家伙真的是个凶猛的战士吗
This guy was a fierce warrior?
是的 伙计 你就是个赫奇帕奇
Yeah, dude, you're a total Hufflepuff.
我独自一人 一无所有
I was alone with nothing
除了满腔怒火
but anger.
愤怒成为了我自♥由♥的关键
But anger was the key to my freedom.
是我重新站起来的时候了
It was time for me to take a stand.
我是真实的
I was real.
我不再是以前那个天真的艾米特!了
I was no longer the naive Emmet I used to be.
我给自己搞了一件新背心 一头新发型
I got myself a new vest, a new head of hair,
还有赌气的态度 认为任何东西都很逊
and a petulant attitude towards everything that's lame.
我改头换面 成了雷克斯
I gave myself a makeover and became Rex.
暴躁极限艾米特
Radical Emmet Xtreme.
我成长了 但我还是没有自♥由♥
I was all grown up, but I still wasn't free.
我知道唯一能让这一切都过去的方法
I knew the only way to move past it
就是确保它从一开始就没有发生过
was to make sure it never happened in the first place.
这是个舞会
It's a dance party!
然后我看到了一条路
And then I saw a way
一条能抹去我之前经历过所有痛苦的路
to undo all the unbearable pain I'd experienced
一条极其复杂
in one convoluted move...
称为时间旅行的路
Called time travel.
抱歉 医生 需要你的迪罗里安汽车
Sorry, Doc, gonna need your DeLorean.
还有 比尔 特德 你们的电♥话♥亭
And, Bill, Ted, your phone booth.
神秘博士的时间机器塔迪斯 H.G.威尔斯的自行车
Doctor Who's TARDIS. H.G. Wells' bicycle thing.
管你天动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥用了什么
Whatever Skynet's been using.
还有这个热水浴缸
And this hot tub.
我造了一艘可以时间旅行的宇宙飞船
I built a time-traveling spaceship
然后冲向过去
and blasted into the past.
我召集了一群船员
I picked up a crew.
然后来到了我被抛进
Then I traveled to the moment right before
这个冰冷黑暗的世界前的那一刻
I was thrown into the cold, dark truth of the world.
找到了那个我想要保护的人
And I found the one person I wanted to protect.
哇 也就是我自己
Whoa! Me.
在你说完 我就是你 以后
I was following everything you said, except for...
我就跟不上你的思路了
Everything after the part where you said, "I'm you."
那基本就是我说的第一句话啊
Literally the first thing I said.
不过时间旅行总会让人有点困惑
This time travel stuff's always kinda confusing.
习惯习惯就好了
It's best just to go with it.
你骗我去伤害了我的朋友吗
You tricked me into hurting my friends?
我没有骗你 我是在教你如何变强硬
I didn't trick you. I taught you to harden your heart,
就像你让我做的那样
just like you asked me to.
你让我做了什么
What did you make me do?
爱之黑洞到底是什么
What exactly is Armamageddon?
你偷了我的小人
You stole my guys.
这都是你的错
This is your fault.
你们又怎么了
What's going on up here?
她偷了我的小人 还毁了他们
She took my guys and she ruined them.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right!
爱之黑洞
Armamageddon
我们 的 妈妈 进来了
Our-mama-gets-in?
电影精选列表