Oh, my God!
哦,天啊!
All right! We're being invaded!
太好了,我们被侵略了!
Maggie.
玛姬
Maggie.
玛姬
Alex?
亚里克斯?
Hi, Maggs.
嗨,玛姬
Alex,
亚里克斯
is it you?
是你吗?
I mean, is it really you?
真的是你吗?
Look!
看!
My God.
天啊!
It is you.
真的是你!
It's Alex! Alex!
是亚里克斯!亚里克斯!
Alex, what is going on here?
亚里克斯,发生了什么?
What is this thing?
这是什么?
Is this your spaceship?
这是你的太空飞船?
I don't know what's gotten into him.
我不知道他中了什么邪了
I don't understand that.
我真搞不懂
It's so strange!
这太奇怪了!
Wait. Hold it. Hold it, everybody.
等等,等等 大家,安静
Alex, what is all this?
亚里克斯,这一切是怎么回事?
I've been to another planet, Ma.
我去了另外一个星球,妈
Another planet?
另外一个星球?
Who was it helped fix my antenna?
是谁帮我修好了天线?
Yeah, who stole my truck?
对啊,谁偷了我的卡车?
And cut my electric?
谁切断了我家的电?
And ruined my stove?
还把我的炉子弄坏了
Oh, that was... That was a beta unit.
哦,那是…那是个替身
Beta unit?
替身?
A robot.
一个机器人
Robot? What the...
机器人?什么…
Come on!
拜托!
A monster!
怪兽!
A monster!
怪兽
He got them chains on him.
他给他们套上了链子
All right! It's an alien!
太棒了,是外星人!
Oh, no, wait! Hey, hey!
哦,不,等等!嘿,嘿!
Granny, put away that shotgun. What's wrong with you?
奶奶,把枪放下 你们怎么回事啊?
This is my friend Grig.
这是我的朋友格里格
I want you all to meet my friend here.
我要你们大家见见我的朋友
You got to be kidding!
你在开玩笑吧!
Grig, this is Mrs. Boone.
格里格,这是布恩太太
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你好
And this is Elvira.
这是艾尔维拉
Delighted.
兴会
Me, too. How you doing?
我也是 你好吗?
I do well.
我很好
And this is Granny.
这是奶奶
How do you do?
兴会
How do you do?
兴会
And this here's Otis.
这位是Otis
A pleasure.
很高兴见到你
Any friend of Alex...
亚里克斯的任何朋友都…
And this is Maggie.
这是玛姬
A very large pleasure.
非常荣幸
Hi.
嗨
You must be Louis!
你一定是路易斯!
I hear good things about you.
你的事情我如雷贯耳
Hear that, you slimes? I'm famous.
听到了吗?我很有名
And this is my mom.
这位是我的母亲
You should be proud of Alex, Mrs. Rogan.
你应该为亚里克斯骄傲,罗根太太
You must all be proud of him.
你们都应该为他骄傲
He saved the Star League and hundreds of worlds, including Earth.
他拯救了星际联盟以及成百上千的世界,包括地球
Oh, for heaven's sake!
哦,你太棒了!
Oh, my God!
哦,天啊!
Time to leave, Alex.
要走了,亚里克斯
Alex?
亚里克斯?
I have to, Ma.
我必须得走,妈
They need me up there.
他们那儿需要我
Oh, Alex, I always knew you'd leave someday,
哦,亚里克斯,我就知道有一天你要离开我们
but I never expected this.
但我没想到会是这样
Gee, can I go, too, Alex? Can I?
我能去吗,亚里克斯?行吗?
Sorry, squirt. There's only enough room up there
抱歉了,小子,那里只有足够的空间…
for me, Grig, and Maggie.
给我,格里格和玛姬
Me? Yeah.
我? 没错
Alex, I don't think I can...
亚里克斯,我可不认为我能…
What? Come here. Come here.
什么?过来,过来
Why else do you think I came back?
你认为我还会回来吗?
Well... Didn't we say we'd always be together?
那…我们不是说了要永远在一起的吗?
Well, yeah, I mean, together here or in the city.
是啊,可是我是指在这里或者城里
But... But up there, Alex...
但是…但是,在那儿,亚里克斯…
Maggs, you got to come. You see, I'm not...
玛姬,你必须得来 你看,我不知道…
I don't know when I'm gonna be back.
我不知道我什么时候才回来
Don't you see? This is it. This is our big chance.
你不明白吗?这,就是我们最大的机会了
It's like what Otis says,
就像Otis说的…
when it comes, you got to grab on
当机会来临时…
with both hands and hold tight.
用双手紧紧抓住它
Well, what about Granny, Alex?
那,奶奶怎么办呢,亚里克斯?
You're right. I'm scared of leaving here.
你说得对,我是很害怕离开这里
Why can't you just stay?
你为什么就不能留下呢?
Maggie, I have to leave, and I want you to come with me.
玛姬,我必须得走 我要你也跟我走
Alex! Hurry!
亚里克斯!快啊!
Well, I got to go.
我要走了
Bye.
再见
Alex, we can't hold off their radar any longer.
亚里克斯,他们的雷达我们屏蔽不了多久了
Yeah, okay. I got to go, Ma.
好的,来了 我要走了,妈
Bye. Take it easy. Bye, darling.
再见 多保重 再见,孩子
So long. So long, everybody.
后会有期 大家,后会有期了
Bye, Alex!
再见,亚里克斯!
Bye!
再见!
Bye, Alex. Bye, Alex!
再见,亚里克斯!
Alex!
亚里克斯!
Granny...
奶奶…
Be sure and write, or whatever it is they do up there.
记得要写信告诉我们那边的情况
Alex! Wait, Alex!
亚里克斯!等等,亚里克斯!
Get back! Come on!
回来!快回来!
Bye!
再见了!
Keep your distance! Watch what you're doing.
保持距离!注意安全!
Keep your distance, now.
保持距离!
This baby really packs a punch!
这玩意打起仗来真带劲
Bye.
再见
Bye.
再见
Look at him! Bye!
看看他啊!再见!
Bye.
再见
Oh, go on. They're gonna be happy up there! So long, Alex!
哦,走吧 他们在那儿会很快乐的 再见,亚里克斯!
So long, Alex!
后会有期,亚里克斯!
We're gonna be famous, aren't we, Otis?
我们就要出名了,对吧,Otis?
Yes, sir!
没错!
The whole world, the whole universe is gonna know about it!
全世界,全宇宙都将知道
Starlite, Starbrite,
星星闪耀的地方…
the place where Alex and Maggie left for the stars!
就是亚里克斯和玛姬出发去宇宙的地方!
Louis! Louis!
路易斯!路易斯!
Greetings, Starfighter.
你好,星空战士!
You have been recruited by the Star League
你已被星空联盟录取…
to defend the Frontier against Yur and the Ko-Dan Armada.
誓死保卫边境,抗击约和柯-旦舰队的入侵
Wow!
哇!
电影精选列表