so it can't report back to the Armada.
所以他没办法向总部报告
Fire when ready! Grig, wait!
准备好了就开火! 格里格,等等!
We mustn't lose them in these caves, Alex! Fire!
我们不能在洞穴里跟丢了,亚里克斯!开火!
Shoot, Alex!
开火,亚里克斯!
Shoot!
开火!
You did it!
你成功了!
I did it? You did it!
我成功了?是你成功了!
You almost got me killed!
你差点让我送了命!
My deepest apologies, Alex.
我最诚意的道歉,亚里克斯
I had hoped that by putting you in the thick of battle,
我原本打算让你经历了枪林弹雨以后…
a great Starfighter would emerge.
一个伟大的星空战士即将诞生
But, alas. Perhaps there was never one within you to begin with.
但是,唉 也许你本来就不是这块料
I shall take you home.
我载你回家吧
You still may live a long and fruitful life back there.
在那儿,你仍可以过上很长一段时间的安稳日子…
That is, until the Ko-Dan reach Earth.
直到柯-旦打到地球
But then again...
但到了那个时候…
Hey, yo, Blake! Make that sucker blast, man!
嘿,布雷克!让那破音响再响一点啊!
You got it, dude! All right!
没问题,伙计!
So Blake comes back in to grab his pants, right?
布雷克回来是拿他的裤子的对吧?
Sees her old lady, and says,
看到她奶奶,说…
"I hope this doesn't rule out dinner on Tuesday night."
“希望这不会让我星期二晚上没饭吃”
That's my man!
你真搞笑!
Alex, are you okay?
亚里克斯,你没事吧?
Hmm?
啊?
Yeah, sure. Why?
对啊,没事 怎么了?
I don't know. You're just acting spaced out.
我不知道,你老是走神
You're... You're not yourself.
这…这很不像你啊
Well, if you were me, what would you be doing right now?
如果你是我,你现在会怎么办?
Well, for one thing, I'd be trying to enjoy myself.
首先呢,我会先好好享受生活
Leaning back. Kidding around. Laughing.
靠在车上,开开玩笑,大笑
Laughing?
大笑?
Well, it's a start, Alex.
这只是个开始,亚里克斯
Laughing.
大笑
Nice place. Reminds me of home.
好地方 让我想起我的家
This reminds you of home?
这能让你想家?
Oh, yes.
哦,是啊
I live below ground with my wifeoid and 6,000 little Griglings.
我和我的妻子和六千个孩子住在地下
At least, until Xur turns them into slaves.
至少,在祖尔把他们变成努力之前
Where does your kind live?
你们这个物种住在哪儿?
Oh, uh, houses, mostly.
哦,基本上都住在房♥子里
That's caves above ground. See, here.
也就是地上的洞穴 看看这个
Here's my family.
这是我全家
See, that's...
看,这是…
That's my folks and my brother, Louis, and that's Maggie.
这是我父母,这是我弟弟,路易斯,这是玛姬
Uh, we live in a mobile home.
我们住在移♥动♥的家里
That's a cave that goes places.
就是会去各种地方的洞穴
Only we never went anyplace.
只是我们从来没去过别的地方
A mobile cave that never went anywhere. Fascinating.
一个从来不去别处的移♥动♥洞穴 有意思
Yeah, but we have below-ground caves near the trailer parks.
是啊,但是我们在拖车场附近也有底下的洞穴
Me and my brother, Louis, used to play hide-and-seek in them.
我和我弟弟路易斯过去常常在里面玩捉迷藏…
Hide-and-seek.
捉迷藏
What is it, Alex?
捉迷藏是什么,亚里克斯?
Well, I was just thinking, maybe we could hide here,
我在想,也许我们可以躲在这里…
let the Armada pass by, and then hit the turret from behind.
等敌军经过的时候,从后方攻击他们的塔台
Then we might take them by surprise.
然后,我们就以突袭的方式打败他们
Your plan might really have worked.
你的策略也许真能奏效
What a pity there are no Starfighters left to carry it out.
只可惜没有星空战士来执行它了
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊,是啊
A Xurian base!
一个祖尔的基地!
Two more dead ahead! Closing fast!
正前方还有两个 快速靠近中!
Earth course is logged into navigational beams.
前往地球的航线已准备完毕
Grig?
格里格?
What is it, Alex?
什么事,亚里克斯?
Maybe there is a Starfighter left.
也许真的只剩下一个星空战士了
Ow!
啊!
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Should I put my tongue in your ear now?
我现在是不是该把我的舌头伸到你耳朵里?
Don't bother, Alex.
算了,亚里克斯
Well, it's just...
我只是…
I'm kind of new at these gland games.
我只是不习惯这种事…
What are you talking about?
你在说些什么啊?
It's like you're a million miles away, Alex!
就好像你是从外太空来的,亚里克斯!
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait. Darling.
喂,喂,喂,等等啊,宝贝儿
Darling, forgive me.
宝贝儿,原谅我吧
"Darling, forgive me."
“宝贝儿,原谅我吧”
Come on!
拜托!
You're my Juliet. My Venus.
你是我的茱丽叶,我的维纳斯
"You're my Juliet. My Venus."
“你是我的茱丽叶,我的维纳斯”
Alex!
亚里克斯!
All the other girls meant nothing to me.
其他女孩儿对我来说都毫无意义
It was you, you, you.
我爱的是你啊 你,你
Shut up and talk dirty to me.
住口,跟我说点脏的
"The other girls meant nothing to me. It was you, you..."
“其他女孩儿对我来说都毫无意义 我爱的是你啊 你,你”
Should I talk dirty to you now?
我要跟你说点脏的吗?
That does it.
够了
Oh, God. All right. I give up.
哦,天啊 好的,我放弃了
I'm not Alex Rogan.
我不是亚里克斯罗根
What?
什么?
I'm a beta unit.
我只是个替身
I'm an exact duplicate of Alex.
我是亚里克斯的复♥制♥品
He's up there saving the universe,
他在那儿拯救全宇宙…
while I'm down here for target practice.
我在这儿做敌军的诱饵
See?
看到了吧?
Alex! Or whatever you are. Wait. Wait.
亚里克斯!或者不管你是谁,等等,等等
What are you do... Let me go.
你在干什么?让我走
If that Zando-Zan reports back
如果那个赞多-赞向总部报告…
that I'm not Alex, Alex is in big trouble!
说我不是亚里克斯,亚里克斯就有危险了
You're staying here. No, I'm not.
你呆在这儿 不,我不要
I'm not staying anywhere until I find out what's going on!
我哪儿都不要呆直到我弄清楚真♥相♥
Hey, my truck! Hey, hey, come back!
嘿,我的卡车!嘿,嘿,回来!
Scratch that paint, and you're dead, Rogan!
有一点点擦坏,你就死定了,罗根!
Ready to invade, Commander.
入侵已就绪,指挥长
Invade.
入侵
Commander, the Xurian ships have not answered our invasion code.
指挥长,祖尔飞船一直没有回复我们的入侵代码
The Frontier is down, the moon is eclipsed,
边境瓦解了,月亮消失了…
the Starfighters are dead. lnvade!
星空战士都死了 开始入侵吧!
All squadrons ahead, half speed, with energy probes on.
所有空中部队,半速前进 开启能源探测器
Energy probe. Shut down, Alex. Shut down.
能源探测器 快关闭,亚里克斯 关闭
Power off.
关闭
Alex? ln space?
亚里克斯在太空中?
Is this for real? - Yes! That's what I'm trying to tell you!
真的假的? 真的!我不是一直在跟你说嘛
It's all for real!
全是真的!
Well, then, don't talk. Drive!
那别说话了,开车啊!
Commander Kril, we're getting a signal on the alert frequency.
克里尔指挥长,紧急频率收到信♥号♥♥
Acknowledge.
接收
There it is. All right.
到了 好的
Now, when I give the signal, we're gonna jump! Okay?
等我接近发射器以后你就跳,知道了吗?
What do you mean, "Jump"? We're gonna ram him.
“跳”是什么意思? 我们用车撞掉它
What?
什么?
Extermination Emissary Zeta 6, one message.
灭绝特使六号♥有一则消息
Ready? Jump!
准备好了吗?跳!
Alex!
亚里克斯!
"The last Starfighter..."
“最后的星空战士…”
You owe me one, Alex.
你欠我一个人情,亚里克斯
Alex!
亚里克斯!
Transmission pulsars have stopped, Commander.
通讯中断,指挥长
The last Starfighter...
最后的星空战士…
Is dead!
已死亡!
The last Starfighter is dead!
最后的星空战士已死亡!
Nothing can stop us now. Ahead full.
我们是无可阻挡的了!全速前进!
电影精选列表