My apologies, Starfighter.
真对不起,星空战士
Star Navigator First Class Grig at your service, sir!
星际导航员兼一等兵听从您指挥,长官!
Hi. I'm Alex Rogan. I was playing this game back home,
嗨,我是亚里克斯 罗根,我在家里玩这个游戏…
and this guy came up to me.
后来有个人找到我…
Only he's not a guy. He's an alien, right?
其实他不是个人,他是外星人,对吧?
And I get into his car. Only it's not a car. It's a spaceship.
然后我坐上他的车——只不过那不是辆车——而是艘宇宙飞船
And, there's been a big mistake.
这里面有个大错误
Am I to understand you're actually declining
我是不是要这样理解…
the honor of becoming a Starfighter?
你拒绝做一名光荣的星空战士?
You got it.
没错
Extraordinary!
太不可思议了!
For eons, all creatures have dreamt of being Starfighters.
长久以来,所有的生物都梦想成为星空战士
Where you from? Earth.
你从哪儿来? 地球
And we're not at war with anybody, except each other.
我们其实和谁都没在打仗,只是互相在打
Earth? Earth isn't a formal member of the Star League,
地球?地球可不是星际联盟的正式成员啊…
and isn't due to be approached until it matures.
而且只有等到它成熟以后我们才可以接近
This is all highly irregular.
这太没规矩了
Tell me. Who recruited you?
告诉我,是谁征用你的?
Centauri.
森特利
There he is. That's him!
他来了 就是他!
Centauri. I might have known.
森特利 我也许认识他
Up to your old Excalibur tricks again, eh, Centauri?
又在故伎重演了,对吧,森特利?
Did it ever occur to you that it is against the law
你就不知道…
to recruit from worlds outside the Star League?
从星际联盟以外的地方征兵是非法的?
Earth's in danger, too, isn't it?
地球也受到了威胁,不是吗?
And, no, I did not use the Excalibur test.
不,我可没有动用神剑测试哦
It was called a video game.
只用了一个叫作“电子游戏”的东西
What's all the brouhaha?
那又有什么关系呢?
After all, he does have the gift!
总之,他没有那种天赋
This may come as a bit of a shock to you,
这也许会让你很吃惊…
but he doesn't want to be a Starfighter.
但是,他并不想成为星空战士
Doesn't want to be a... Are you a coward?
不想成为一个…你是个懦夫吗?
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗?
You didn't tell me about any of this!
你什么都没告诉过我!
Return the money, Centauri!
还钱吧,森特利!
Return the money? Are you delirious?
还钱?你老糊涂了吗?
Do you know how long it took to invent the games,
你知道我花了多久发明那游戏…
to merchandise them,
进行推广…
to get them into the stores by Christmas?
在圣诞节前放在店里销♥售♥?
It must be terribly embarrassing for you,
这对于你来说一定不容易…
and I do sympathize. However...
我真的很同情,可是…
But I saw him fight!
但是我看到他战斗了!
He could be the greatest Starfighter ever!
他可以成为有史以来最棒的星空战士!
That was a game, Centauri.
那只是个游戏啊,森特利
A game?
游戏?
You may have thought it was a game, but it was also a test.
你以为它只是个游戏,但它也是种考验
Aha! A test!
啊哈!一种考验!
Sent out across the universe to find those with the gift to be Starfighters.
它被发向宇宙,寻找那些具有天赋的人成为星空战士
And here you are, my boy. Here you are!
所以你就在这儿了,我的孩子!
Right! Here I am, about to be killed!
没错,我是在这儿了 等着被杀!
Killed.
被杀…
You don't seriously think it's dangerous, do you?
你该不会以为它很危险吧?
Don't be silly! Trust me!
别傻了,相信我吧!
Xur!
祖尔!
Xur!
祖尔!
Xur?
祖尔?
Yes, Father, your mighty Frontier grows weaker by the moment.
是的,父亲,你那强大的边境现在正在削弱
Do not call me father!
别叫我父亲!
You are no longer my son!
我没有你这个儿子!
You're an outcast! Why have you returned?
你已经被我遗弃,为什么还回来?
I have returned for the good of all Rylans.
为了所有赖仑星人好,我回来了
With an armada of Ko-Dan warships behind you?
带着柯-旦战舰回来?
There are some Rylans who would welcome me, Father.
有些赖仑星人会欢迎我的,父亲
Star League justice put down your Xurian cult.
星球联盟的正义容不得你这邪教!
Your followers are few and scattered.
你的追随者既少又分散
Star League?
星际联盟?
A refuge for weak worlds not worthy to be our equals!
只不过是个弱小世界的避难所,根本无法与我们匹敌!
That is for the Rylans to decide,
那也是由赖仑星人来作决定
and not for a dangerous and evil child such as yourself.
而不是由像你自己一样的一个既危险又邪恶的孩子来决定!
And yet, it is this child who caught your master spy.
然而,也就是这个孩子,捕获了你的主要间谍
Hear me, Rylans!
听我的吧,赖仑星人!
When the green moon of Galan is eclipsed, Ko-Dan Armada will invade,
当戈兰星的绿月黯然失色的时候,柯-旦的军队将会入侵
and not even your mighty Starfighters will be able to save you.
就算你们强大的星空战士也救不了你们
We shall see, Xur. We shall see!
我们走着瞧,祖尔 我们走着瞧!
You still want to go?
你仍然想走吗?
And miss all the excitement?
想错过这里的精彩?
Little brat.
小屁孩儿
I invent the game, find the kid, drag him up there,
我发明了游戏,找到了那个孩子,带他过去…
and he doesn't want to be a Starfighter.
他竟然不想成为星空战士
I give up!
我也算放弃了!
Control, do you copy our star angle difference from parking angle?
控制中心,你能从停车角度复♥制♥我们的星角差吗?
Delta beta two at six, delta gamma three at five.
δβ2-6,δγ3-5
Emperor Xur ordered me to bring his scepter.
祖尔王命令我把他的权杖拿来
Let him enter.
让他进来
Target vector remains on scope.
目标位置仍可见
Just like your Ko-Dan emperor's, isn't it, Commander Kril?
就像你们柯-旦王的一样,对吧,克里尔指挥长?
It takes more than a scepter to rule, Xur, even on Rylos.
想要统治,单单靠权杖是办不到的,祖尔
You're right, Kril.
你说得没错,克里尔
It does take more than a scepter.
单靠权杖的确办不到
How long must we endure this fool?
我们忍♥这个蠢货要忍♥多久?
We have a break in the Frontier.
边境出现情况
Fire the meteor gun!
发射流星弹!
My dear Ko-Dan friends! Lest we forget,
我亲爱的柯-旦朋友!惟恐我们忘记…
it was your own emperor who granted me command of this Armada.
是你们的王委任我担任本军的指挥
For only I hold the secret to the Frontier.
因为只有我才知道通往边境的路
Only I know the location of the Starfighter base.
也只有我才知道星空战士基地
And therefore, only I will give the order to fire!
因此,只有我才有权命令开火!
Forgive me, Xur.
请原谅我,祖尔
You are forgiven, Commander Kril.
我原谅你,克里尔指挥长
Meteor gunner...fire.
流星弹…发射!
Sergeant!
中士!
I have an unidentified incoming object in Sector 31 , sir.
三十一区有不明飞行物侵入,长官
They're headed for the base! Alert!
它们的目标是基地!警戒状态!
We are under attack!
我们受到攻击!
I repeat, we are under attack!
重复一遍,我们受到攻击!
Activate automatic repulser guns.
开启自动排斥枪!
Condition Red! Condition Red!
警戒状态!警戒状态!
At last, it is done!
终于成功了!
Soon the Frontier will be down
不久,边境将瓦解…
and they will bow to their new emperor!
他们也将向他们的新帝王俯首称臣!
Or I will darken the sky with their ashes.
否则,我就用他们的灰烬抹灰天空!
Commander, the Xurian spy reports
指挥长,祖尔的间谍报告说…
that one Starfighter has escaped.
有一个星空战士逃跑了
Escaped?
逃跑?
You sure I can't give you a hand?
你确定不需要我帮忙?
You've done quite enough already. Thank you.
你已经帮得够多的了 谢谢
Well...
那…
It's only a few more miles from here. I guess...
反正也就几公里远了,我想……
I guess I can walk it.
我想我就走回去吧
So long! Bye, Centauri!
后会有期!再见,森特利!
Oh, Alex!
哦,亚里克斯!
Here!
给你!
Hey, listen. I can't take a present from you, Centauri.
嘿,听着 我不能拿你的礼物,森特利
He reduces me to poverty again
他把我变得倾家荡产…
and he thinks I'm giving him a present.
他还认为我是给他礼物!
What a world this is.
什么世道啊?
What is it, then?
那它是什么?
It's a second chance, my boy!
那是另一次机会,我的孩子!
If you change your mind, just tap the communo-crystals.
如果你改变了主意,按下通讯按钮就可以了
Keep it. Alex, Alex!
你留着它吧 亚里克斯,亚里克斯!
电影精选列表