You're walking away from history. History!
你正在背离历史 历史!
Did Chris Columbus say he wanted to stay home? No!
哥伦布说过他想呆在家里吗?没有!
What if the Wright Brothers thought that only birds should fly?
要是赖特兄弟认为只有鸟儿才会飞翔会怎么样呢?
And did Geloca think the Yulus were too ugly to save?
吉罗卡有没有认为尤鲁士人丑得无药可救呢?
Who's Geloca?
谁是吉罗卡?
Never mind.
不管了
Listen, Centauri. I'm not any of those guys.
听着,森特利 我不是他们中的任何一个
I'm a kid from a trailer park.
我只是一个来自拖车场的孩子
If that's what you think, then that's all you'll ever be!
如果你真是那样想的话,那你也就这样了!
Hey, Maggie!
嘿,玛姬!
Listen to this. You're not going to believe this.
快听听,你绝不会相信的
I told you, Alex.
我说过了,亚里克斯
Me and my... How did you put it?
我和我的…你是怎么说的来着?
"Strange sexual urges," aren't talking to you anymore.
“奇怪的性冲动”再也不会和你说话了!
Who's there!
谁?
Shh! You're gonna wake up Louis.
嘘!你会把路易斯吵醒的
Hey, you look like me!
嘿!你看上去就和我一样!
Of course I do. I'm the beta unit.
当然,我是你的替身
What the hell's a beta unit?
替身是什么玩意儿?
A beta unit is a simuloid, an exact duplicate of you, only not as loud.
替身是一个模拟体,一个你的完全的复♥制♥体,只是嗓门没那么大
Huh?
啊?
I was in the starcar, remember?
我就在汽车里,不记得了?
We shook hands?
我们握过手?
I became you, unfortunately.
很不幸的是,我成了你
Let me get this straight. You're a robot?
说白了,你就是个机器人?
I beg your pardon.
你说什么?
I'm a state-of-the-art, top-of-the-line beta unit,
我是一个既有艺术性,又是行业内顶尖级的替身……
put here as a courtesy replacement for while you're away.
被放到这儿,当你不在的时候顶替你
Lucky me.
我还真幸运啊
Wait a minute. What are you doing back?
等等,你怎么回来了?
Are you kidding? It's war up there!
你开什么玩笑?那里在打仗!
Oh. Save the whales and not the universe, huh?
哦,拯救鲸鱼却不拯救整个宇宙,啊?
Well, why don't you go up there and fight?
那你为什么不去打仗?
Simuloids can't fight. We're not allowed.
模拟体不能打仗 这是不允许的
Well, tell them that you're me! Pretend!
那告诉他们你就是我 假装嘛!
Be quiet, Alex.
安静点,亚里克斯
Sorry, Louis.
对不起,路易斯
Thanks for the lift!
谢谢你的礼物!
Sure thing, buddy. See you around!
别客气,伙计 再见!
Greetings, Starfighter.
你好,星空战士!
You have been recruited by the Star League
你已被星空联盟录取
to defend the Frontier against Yur and...
誓死保卫边境…
And, hey, what did you do to Maggie?
那…嘿!你对玛姬做了什么?
Do to her?
对她?
We're sitting outside, looking at the stars,
我们坐在外面,看着星空…
and she sticks her tongue in my ear.
她把舌头伸到我耳朵里来
I screamed. I'll apologize tomorrow, okay?
我尖叫起来 我明天道歉总好了吧?
You're not gonna be here.
你不该在这儿的!
You're going back with Centauri right now!
你现在就得和森特利一起回去!
What's up, Alex?
怎么了,亚里克斯?
Back to sleep, Louis, or I'm telling Ma about your Playboys.
回去睡觉,路易斯 不然我就告诉妈妈你和你那些《花♥花♥公♥子♥》的事
You're blowing it, Alex!
你把事情搞砸了,亚里克斯!
What the shit?
怎么回事!
I said, back to sleep, Louis, or I'm telling Ma about your Playboys!
我说了快回去睡觉,路易斯 不然我就告诉妈妈你和你那些《花♥花♥公♥子♥》的事
Come in, Centauri.
拜托,森特利
Come on. Get back here.
拜托,快回来
And take your Tonka toy with you.
把你的仿真玩具带走
Greetings, Starfighter.
你好,星空战士!
You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier
你已被星空联盟录取,誓死保卫边境
against Yur and the Ko-Dan Armada.
抗击约和柯-旦舰队的入侵
Greetings, Starfighter.
你好,星空战士!
You have been recruited by the Star League
你已被星空联盟录取…
to defend the Frontier against Yur...
誓死保卫边境…
Where are you? Come on, where are you?
你在哪儿?出来啊?你在哪儿?
Centauri?
森特利?
Greetings, Starfighter!
你好,星空战士!
Centauri?
森特利?
Oh, shit!
哦,不好!
Come on, Alex. Don't be such a wimp!
来啊,亚里克斯,别那么懦弱!
Centauri, look out!
森特利,当心!
What the...
怎么回事…
Foul stench. Dirty creatures.
肮脏、恶臭的生物
Get a good look, Alex.
好好看看,亚里克斯
You can bet your asteroids you'll be seeing more of them.
我敢打赌你以后会看见更多
What?
什么?
This is a Zando-Zan.
这是赞多-赞
An interstellar hitbeast, compliments of Xur.
一种星际怪物,祖尔的走狗
Xur? Why is he after me?
祖尔?他为什么要跟踪我?
Somehow he found out you're a Starfighter.
不知为什么,他发现你是一个星空战士
So you see, Alex, you got to go back. You got no choice.
所以,你看,亚里克斯,你得回去 你别无选择
'Cause if you stay down here, you're dog food.
你要是呆在这里的话,你就变成它们的事物了
Trust Centauri, my boy.
相信森特利,我的孩子
Because in two hours, this place will be crawling with 10 Zando-Zans
因为两小时以后,这个地方将爬满十只赞多-赞s…
with just one thought on their microscopic little minds,
它们那木鱼脑子里只有一个目的…
kill Alex Rogan.
杀死亚里克斯罗根
Kill Alex Rogan.
杀死亚里克斯罗根
He's right, Alex.
他说得没错,亚里克斯
At least up there you'll have a fighting chance in a Gunstar.
至少在那里你还有机会在刚星里面战斗
Exactly.
没错
Meanwhile, down here, they'll be going after Beta.
同时,在这儿,他们会追杀替身
Beta. Beta?
替身 替身?
Of course. What do you think he's here for?
当然 不然你以为他是干什么来的?
Wait a... Wait a second here, Centauri.
等…等等,森特利
Alex, look out!
亚里克斯,当心!
Centauri!
森特利!
Beta, get a doctor!
替身,去叫医生!
No. No native cures. No witch doctors.
不,这里看不好的,因为没有巫医
I'm fine. Just a scratch.
我没事,只是擦伤
Now face it, Alex. You're a born Starfighter.
面对现实吧,亚里克斯 你天生就是个星空战士
Are you with me?
跟我去吗?
Okay, let's go, Centauri.
好吧,我们走,森特利
Good luck, Alex.
祝你好运,亚里克斯
You, too, Alex.
你也是,亚里克斯
Centauri to Starfighter Command.
森特利呼叫星空战士指挥部
Centauri to Starfighter Command.
森特利呼叫星空战士指挥部
Come in, please.
请回答
Hey, Centauri.
嘿,森特利
Attention all personnel.
所有人员注意
Starcar is approaching Docking Bay 12.
星际汽车正在接近十二号♥停靠点
Centauri! Centauri!
森特利!森特利!
Hey, hit the brakes!
嘿!快踩刹车!
Grig! Hey, Grig! Alex!
格里格!嘿,格里格! 亚里克斯!
They got Centauri. He's hurt!
他们击中了森特利 他受伤了
He's right over here.
他在这儿
Ah, you see?
啊?你看到了?
Centauri brought him back!
森特利带他回来了!
Yes, I see. Don't talk.
是的,我看见了 别说话
Does he have my money, Alex?
他把我的钱拿回去了吗,亚里克斯?
I have a fortune for you, Centauri.
我有一大笔钱给你,森特利
Now, please be still.
你现在要坚持住
It's here. It's all here. Piles and piles of it.
钱在这儿,全在这儿 一叠一叠的钱
All for you.
都是你的
Ah...
啊…
At last.
终于
Alex, I want you know, it was for the greatest good I brought you back.
亚里克斯,我要你知道,能把你带回来是最幸运的事
Of course, it...
当然,想…
It never hurts to be rich.
想要有钱也要付出点代价
Until the next dimension, old friend.
一路走好,老朋友
I'm sorry, Alex.
很遗憾,亚里克斯
Centauri?
森特利?
电影精选列表