We have to talk about a matter of utmost importance.
我们得谈谈一件极重要的事
Step into my office.
请进入我的办公室
That's it. Come on now.
就是它 进来吧
Nothing to be afraid of.
没什么好怕的
Oh, yes. Say hello to my assistant, Beta.
哦,对了 和我的助手贝塔打个招呼
Howdy.
你好
Ow!
嗷!
I must congratulate you on your virtuoso performance, my boy.
我必须就你的精彩表现恭喜你,我的孩子
Centauri is impressed.
你给森特利留下了深刻的印象
I've seen them come and I've seen them go.
我见过有人来,也见过有人去…
But you're the best, my boy. Dazzling.
但是你是最棒的,我的孩子 漂亮!
Light years ahead of the competition.
比其他人好十万八千里
Which is why Centauri is here.
这就是为什么森特利要来这儿
He's got a little proposition for you.
他有点事来找你
Are you interested?
你有兴趣吗?
I guess.
我想是吧
Hey!
嘿!
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Listen.
听着
Centauri wants to keep it for a surprise.
森特利想要给你一个惊喜
Trust me. Oh, you're gonna love it. Love it!
相信我,你会喜欢它的 一定会的!
The amusing thing about this, it's all a big mistake.
好笑的是,这一切都是出于一个错误
That particular Starfighter game
那个游戏…
was supposed to be delivered to Vegas,
应该被运往维加斯的
not some flea-speck trailer park
而不是你们那个在野草和虫子堆里的…
in the middle of tumbleweeds and tarantulas.
芝麻大小的拖车场
So, it must be fate, destiny, blind chance,
所以,一定是宿命,命运——误打误撞地…
luck, even, that brings us together.
甚至可以说是运气——把我们带到一起
And as the poet says, "The rest is history."
有首诗说得好:“往事如烟”
Where are you going? Where are you taking me?
你要去哪儿?为什么要带我去?
I told you. I wanna save it for a surprise.
我告诉过你了,我要给你一个惊喜
Hey. Are you the kind of kid who reads the last page of a mystery first?
嘿,你是不是那种急着先读谜底的孩子?
Who pesters the magician to tell you his tricks?
那些缠着魔术师追问奥秘的孩子?
Who sneaks downstairs to peek at his Christmas presents?
那些悄悄溜下楼偷看圣诞礼物的孩子?
No. Of course you're not!
不,你当然不是那样的!
That's why I'm not gonna tell you.
所以我先不告诉你
Oh, God.
哦,天啊
Besides, I just love surprises, don't you?
除此之外,我最喜欢惊喜了 难道你不是吗?
Hey, look out!
嘿!看好了!
Stop! Oh, dear!
停车! 天啊!
Hit the brakes! Hey...
快踩刹车!嘿…
Shifting into star drive at Columba Zeta.
在哥伦比亚星切换为星球驱动模式
Hold tight.
抓紧了
Hey. Hey, let me out of here!
嘿 嘿,让我出去!
There's a perfectly logical explanation for all this.
应该有一个完全符合逻辑的理由来解释这一切
Hey! Wait! Where you going?
嘿!等等!你要去哪儿?
Hi! How are you? What is this?
嗨!你好 这是什么?
Listen. Do you speak English? I'd...
听着,你会说英语吗?我…
This is nice but...
这是很不错,可是…
Centauri, what's going on here?
森特利,这里发生什么情况?
He's just saying how delighted he is that you're here.
他说你能来这儿他很高兴…
And if there's anything he can do
还有,如果你有什么需要能让你在这儿过得愉快…
to make your stay more enjoyable, just give him a ring.
给他打个电♥话♥就行
My stay? What are you talking about? Where are we?
在这儿?你在说些什么?我们在哪儿?
Welcome to Rylos, my boy!
欢迎来到赖罗斯星,我的孩子!
Rylos?
赖罗斯?
Wait a minute. You mean... You mean like in a game?
等等 你的意思是说…就像在游戏里一样?
Oh, he's quick. He's quick. He's very quick.
哦,他反应很快嘛 很快,是很快
He's speechless. So long, Alex! Have fun!
他瞠目结舌了!再见了,亚里克斯!尽兴哦!
May the luck of the Seven Pillars of Gulu be with you at all times.
但愿古鲁七柱的好运永远伴你左右
Oh, someday these cheapskates will thank Centauri. Trust me.
哦,总有一天这些混♥蛋♥们会感谢森特利的 相信我吧
Where the hell is June?
六月份的到哪儿去了?
Yolanda, baby!
犹兰达,小甜心!
Hi, Maggs.
嗨,玛姬
Hi, Louis.
嗨,路易斯
Is he up?
他起床了吗?
Yeah. He's been up all night moaning.
他嘟哝了一个晚上,没睡过
Alex?
亚里克斯?
Your mother told me about the loan.
你妈妈告诉我贷款的事了
Is there anything I can do?
有什么我帮得上的吗?
Listen. I'll be next door if you need anything, okay?
听着,如果你需要帮忙,我就在隔壁,好吧?
Gunstars.
刚星群
I got to be dreaming.
我一定是在做梦
Yeah, right.
是啊,没错
Listen, there's been a big mistake.
听着,这里有个大错
...immediately after situation report.
情况报告后立即
Navigation...
导航
Welcome to Starfighter Command.
欢迎来到星空战士指挥部
You speak English?
你在说英语了?
No. You hear English, thanks to your translator device.
不,你听到的是英语 这要多亏了你的翻译装置
Hurry up. We haven't got much time.
赶紧,我们时间不多了
The briefing begins immediately.
部署会议马上要开始了
Join the other recruits.
请和其他录取者一同前往
Wait a minute! Wait a minute!
等等!等等!
Wait a minute! What are you talking about, recruits?
等等!你说的录取者是什么意思?
I don't believe this.
我简直不能相信!
Attention. Attention, please. Ambassador Enduran has arrived
注意 请注意!恩德伦大使已经到达
and will now address Starfighter Command personnel.
并将立即开始部署星空战士指挥部的人事工作
As you all know, we have been on a desperate quest...
众所周知,我们绝望地探寻了很久…
Excuse me. Excuse me.
抱歉 抱歉
...to find Starfighters and navigators.
…找到你们这些星空战士和领航员
I should... I should crush you to gorun dust!
我…我真应该把你捏得粉碎!
I'm sorry... It was an accident.
对不起,我是不小心的…
I didn't mean to step on your...
我不是要故意踩你的…
Whatever that is.
我也不知道叫它什么东西
Hideous creature.
可怕的生物
If I may continue.
请允许我继续
Our forces have...
我们的军队已经…
You don't trifle with a Bogati.
你别惹伯嘉地
They love to fight.
他们很好战
That's why they're perfect for this war.
所以我们很适合打这场战争
Did you say "war"?
你是不是说了“战争”?
But of course!
没错!
Why else do you think you're here?
不然你认为你在这儿干什么?
You were recruited by the Star League to defend...
“你已被星空联盟录取,誓死保卫边境”
"...to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."
“抗击约和柯-旦舰队的入侵”
Eons ago, our ancestors created our great Frontier,
很久很久以前,我们的祖先建造了这伟大的边境
a barrier of energy
它对敌人来说是一道屏障
encircling the peaceful systems of the universe,
维持着和平的宇宙体系
and forever shutting out the scourge that lurks beyond.
将潜在的灾祸拒于千里之外
Fellow Rylans, because of a dark betrayal,
大伙,由于无♥耻♥的背叛…
our Frontier will soon collapse.
我们的边境即将瓦解
So we turn to you, Starfighters and your navigators.
所以,我们向你们——星空战士以及你们的领航员们——求助…
For of all the billions of creatures in the Star League,
代表着星际联盟几十亿的生命
only you few were found to possess the
只有你们几个才被证明有那…
gift.
天赋
You, and you alone,
你,还有你…
stand between us and the black terror of the Ko-Dan.
正站在我们与黑暗势力的中间
Victory or death!
胜利还是灭亡!
Victory or death!
胜利还是灭亡!
Victory or death! Victory or death!
胜利还是灭亡!胜利还是灭亡!
Victory or death! Victory or death!
胜利还是灭亡!胜利还是灭亡!
Victory or death! Victory or death!
胜利还是灭亡!胜利还是灭亡!
Victory or death! Victory or death!
胜利还是灭亡!胜利还是灭亡!
Victory or death! Victory or death!
胜利还是灭亡!胜利还是灭亡!
Victory or death! Victory or death!
胜利还是灭亡!胜利还是灭亡!
Victory or death! Victory or death!
胜利还是灭亡!胜利还是灭亡!
Now, Starfighters, if you will reach underneath your seats,
现在,星空战士们,在你们的座位底下…
you will find a packet which contains one hand...
你们会发现一个装有一只手的包…
This is a restricted area, off-limits to...
这里是限制区域,对你们…
电影精选列表