Good morning.
早上好
It's 8:00 in wonderful Coombs County,
现在是美丽的库母茨郡的上午八点
where once again state police have refused to confirm or deny
本地警方再一次拒绝确认或否认…
more of those mysterious "lights in the sky" sightings by local residents.
当地居民接连目睹的神秘“空中之光”的发现
Roving air reporters spoke with Miss Josie Floss,
以下是“漫游空中”电台记者对目击者…
who made just such a sighting.
乔西福洛斯女士所作的采访
I've seen those lights with my own eyes.
我亲眼看见那些亮光
And when I called the police, they told me it was swamp gas.
当我报♥警♥的时候,他们告诉我说那是沼气在燃烧
Bullshit! Ain't no swamps in Coombs County!
简直是扯淡!库母茨郡哪儿来的沼气?
I tell you, with them illegal aliens...
我跟你说,非法的外来生物将借助这光…
Gonna be a sparkling day.
又是个好天气啊!
Sparkling.
好天气!
Makes me crazy! Clara!
简直要把我逼疯了!克莱拉!
Clara!
克莱拉!
My electric's gone out again, Clara!
我这儿又没电了,克莱拉!
I'm gonna miss my soaps!
我要错过我的肥皂剧了!
Oh, stop your yakking.
行了,你别嚷嚷了!
Bill?
比尔?
Bill, Elvira's blacked out again.
比尔,艾尔维拉那儿又停电了
Pass the word.
帮我传个话
Have a nice day, honey.
过得愉快,宝贝儿!
Okay, thanks, Mrs. Boone. You, too.
好的 谢谢你,布恩夫人 你也一样
Elvira's got no electric.
艾尔维拉那儿又没电了
She can't see her soaps, she'll hyperventilate.
她看不成她的肥皂剧了 她要气炸了!
Great day for a picnic, Maggie!
是个野餐的好日子,玛姬!
Can't wait, Mr. Boone. Catch yourself a big one!
我真是等不及了,布恩先生 祝你逮到条大鱼哦!
If I can!
尽力而为
Granny, I fixed your lunch and put it in the fridge.
奶奶,你的午餐做好放在冰箱里了
Have fun, child.
玩得尽兴哦,孩子!
Sure you're gonna be okay?
你确定你一个人能行吗?
I'll be fine, dear.
我没事的,宝贝儿
Now you just run along. Bye!
你管你去吧 再见!
Hi, Mrs. Rogan.
嗨,罗根夫人
Hi, Maggie.
嗨,玛姬
Did you find that picnic basket yet?
野餐盒找到了吗?
It's in the living room.
在客厅里呢
Oh, thanks. Where's Alex?
哦,谢谢 亚里克斯呢?
Where else?
他还能去哪儿呢?
Right.
对了
Louis.
路易斯
Good morning, space-son Louis.
早上好,太空之子路易斯
Earthling.
地球人啊!
Louis!
路易斯
Jane!
珍妮!
Elvira's electric is out again,
艾尔维拉那儿又没电了
and she's gonna get hyper if she can't see her soaps!
她要是看不到她的肥皂剧又要发疯了!
Granny, tell Elvira that Alex will be over
奶奶,告诉艾尔维拉,亚里克斯会赶在肥皂剧开始前…
to patch her electric in time for the soaps.
把线路修好的
I'll tell her, Jane. Elvira!
我会告诉她的,珍妮 艾尔维拉!
Louis! Elvira!
路易斯! 艾尔维拉!
Louis!
路易斯!
Go tell Alex that I need him.
去把亚里克斯叫过来
Beware, aliens.
当心着点,外星人!
Louis Rogan, the cosmic cadet,
路易斯 罗根——宇宙军学员…
the space avenger, is on your case.
太空复仇者——前来收拾你!
Greetings, Starfighter!
你好,星空战士!
You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier
你已被星空联盟录取,誓死保卫边境
against Yur and the Ko-Dan Armada.
抗击约和柯-旦舰队的入侵
Get ready. Prepare for blastoff!
作好准备!即将发射升空!
Okay. Let's go.
好了,开始吧!
Prepare for target light practice, Starfighter.
准备进行目标射击训练,星空战士!
Mom's looking for you, Alex.
亚里克斯,妈妈在找你!
Right there! Right there!
打那儿!打那儿!
Aim.
瞄准
They're all through the center.
等他们经过中点时…
Shoot them, okay?
就射击,知道了吗?
Now from the bottom up, okay.
现在自下向上射击
There's one right over there.
那里有一个
Okay, doing good. Right up there.
行,打得不错 那里!
Move your head, will you, Louis?
把你的头挪开好吧,路易斯?
Uh, sorry.
啊,对不起
Maggie!
玛姬!
Hey, you guys. Hi. How you doing?
嘿,大伙儿!你们好吗?
Come on, Alex. They're here!
快点儿,亚里克斯 他们到了!
Maggie, queen of the trailer park!
玛姬——拖车场女王!
Well, Starfighter Alex Rogan requests permission
星空战士亚里克斯 罗根请求…
to turn the bridge over to my little brother, Louis, sir!
转由我弟弟路易斯来驾驶,长官!
Okay, you dorks are dead.
哈哈,你们这群白♥痴♥死定了!
You are defeated. 25 cents more, please.
你被打败了 请再投入二十五美分
Oh, crapola.
哦,破玩意儿!
Rogan, come on. Hey, Alex, how you doing, man?
罗根,快点儿! 嘿,亚里克斯,日子过得可好?
Just a second. Big Al. Let's do it, buddy!
稍等一下 我们快走吧,伙计
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Come on, Alex. Hurry up!
快啊,亚里克斯 赶紧!
Alex, did it come yet?
亚里克斯,你到底去不去?
Uh, no. I don't think so.
噢,不 我不想去了
What's it this time, Rogan?
这次又怎么了,罗根?
You joining the Foreign Legion?
你要打算参军了?
Yes, sir, folks. Step right up.
是,长官,乡亲们 都来看看啊!
Meet boy adventurer Alex Rogan
见见我们的冒险家亚里克斯 罗根的…
on the last leg of his worldwide tour to nowhere.
走向失败的世界环游
Funny, Blake.
很好笑哦,布雷克
You guys think I'm gonna hang out here, watch you shine your pickup,
你们以为我在这儿就是看你们显摆汽车…
go to the drive-in, get drunk and throw up every Saturday night,
每个星期六晚上在酒店喝得烂醉,还吐得一塌糊涂…
go to City College like everybody else?
还跟在别人屁♥股♥后面上大学?
Forget it, man. I'm doing something with my life.
得了吧,伙计 我要用生命成就一番大业
Mr. Serioso. Alex!
哦!较真儿先生! 亚里克斯!
Yeah?
什么事?
Honey, Elvira's electric is out.
宝贝儿,艾尔维拉家又停电了
Oh, Ma, that's gonna take all day.
哦,妈,那要花掉我一整天
I was going to Silver Lake.
我还打算去银湖玩呢
Honey, I know. I'm sorry. I'm working lunch and dinner.
宝贝儿,我知道 真的很抱歉 我要做中饭和晚饭
I'm gonna be in town all day!
我一天都要在镇上
Oh, all right. Okay, Ma. I'll do it.
哦,好吧 算了,妈,我去修吧
Thanks, honey.
谢谢你了,宝贝儿!
We're gonna be late.
我们要迟到了
Look. You...
那…你们…
You'd just better go ahead without me.
你们去吧 我不去了
No. Alex, I'll stay.
不,亚里克斯,我留下
No. That's okay. This'll take a while.
不用,没关系的 修好得要花上一段时间
I'll catch up with you later.
我修好了来找你们
Alex...
亚里克斯…
Bye-bye, Rogan!
拜拜,罗根!
See you, dude!
等会儿见啦,老兄!
Alex, come help me!
亚里克斯,快来帮忙啊!
Hey, Alex. Could you give me a hand here?
嘿,亚里克斯,能帮我一下吗?
Thanks, Alex!
谢谢啦,亚里克斯!
What should we do tonight?
我们今晚该做点什么呢?
I don't know.
谁知道啊
How about cards?
打牌怎么样?
Hey, that's a good idea.
嘿,是个好主意!
But we played cards last night.
但是我们昨晚刚打过啊
Well...
那…
The missus wants to go into town tonight and go dancing.
太太们今晚要进城跳舞
The fish were really biting down there at the stream.
鱼在水里使老大劲地向下扯
It was pleasant fishing today.
今天钓得真尽兴
Yup. It's gonna be pleasant tomorrow, too.
是啊 明天依然是个好天气
Gonna be a pleasant summer according to Farmer's Almanac.
根据农历来看,今年夏天可是个好夏天啊
Yeah. I love the Farmer's Almanac.
是啊 我最爱农历了
I've been reading it for years.
我研究了好多年了
电影精选列表