To Rylos!
前往赖罗斯!
The command ship!
指挥舰!
There! The turret at the far end!
那儿!塔台在最后面
I see it.
我看见了
Good luck, Starfighter.
祝你好运,星空战士
Thanks, Grig. For everything.
谢谢你所做的一切,格里格
I love you, Alex Rogan.
我爱你,亚里克斯罗根
Six.
六
Heads-up display. Check.
显示器,开启
Five.
五
Lasers. Check.
激光枪,开启
Four. Particle beam. Check.
四 粒子枪,开启
Three. Proton bolts. Check.
三 霹雳弹,开启
Two. Chair control. Check.
二 座椅控制,开启
One.
一
Let's do it.
来吧
Tracking alert.
跟踪警报
Unidentified craft. What is it?
不明飞船 到底是什么?
Wait.
等等
Gunstar!
刚星!
So, the last Starfighter is dead?
最后的星空战士不是死了吗?
This has gone far enough. Seize him!
我受够了 抓起来!
How dare you? I am the Emperor of Rylos!
你们敢!我是赖罗斯的帝王!
I and I alone command this entire op...
我,只有我,才能指挥这…
Release me! I command you!
放开我!我命令你!
You will pay for this with your lives!
你会付出生命的代价的!
All guns fire!
全面开火!
There it is, the turret!
在那儿,塔台!
Alex, now!
亚里克斯,就现在!
Yeah!
好!
Got it!
击中了!
Hurry, Alex! Fire!
快,亚里克斯!开火!
The Armada's almost to Rylos!
敌军积聚已经到达了赖罗斯!
Escape pod activated.
逃生通道开启
Escape pod ignition.
逃生通道开启
The Gunstar is gone from our sensors.
我们的感应器探测不到刚星了
Alert wing commanders.
向指挥部发出警报
Communication turret is destroyed.
通信塔台已被摧毁
All communication radar systems are out, Wing Commander.
所有的通信雷达系统都瘫痪了,指挥部
Proceed with a visual attack formation.
成视觉攻击队列
Life support good. Ammo packs at peak.
维生系统良好 弹♥药♥装备量满
I think we've got to use Death Blossom.
我认为我们要使用死亡霸王花了
Remember, Death Blossom delivers
记住,死亡霸王花只能在近距离…
only one massive volley at close range.
给目标以重击
Theoretically.
理论上是这样的
What do you mean, "Theoretically"?
“理论上”是什么意思?
After all, D.B. has never been tested.
毕竟,死亡霸王花从来没被测试过
It might overload the systems. Blow up the ship.
它也许会让飞船超负荷,而毁了飞船
What are you worried about, Grig?
你还在担心什么,格里格?
Theoretically, we should already be dead.
理论上,我们已经死了
Open Death Blossom petals. Switch is on.
打开死亡霸王花踏板,开启
Do not trigger D.B. until we're within range.
没进入射程千万别发动死亡霸王花
Just use your lasers until I give the signal.
先用激光攻击,直到我收到信♥号♥♥
Remember to lead...
记得要…
I've been recruited by the Star League
我被星际联盟录取…
to defend the Frontier.
防御边境
Now, are you ready?
准备好了吗?
This is it. Here we go.
到时候了 我们开始吧
Charge!
冲啊!
On your right!
右面!
Your left!
左面!
Evade!
闪躲!
Power packs are low! We need time to recharge!
能量储备不足!我们需要时间充电!
Laser power draining!
激光能量耗尽
Grig, my weapons are gone! Should I do it?
格里格,我的武器都用完了 使用霸王花吗?
Easy, easy.
慢着,慢着
Wait till they're all in Death Blossom range!
等到他们都在霸王花的射程内
Fire!
发射!
We did it.
我们成功了!
Yes, we actually did, didn't we?
是的,我们真的成功了,对吧?
The command ship!
是指挥舰!
Commander, our guns are out.
指挥长,我们的枪已损坏
Damage control is repairing them.
维修小组正在维修
Forget the guns! Ramming speed!
还要什么枪!急速前进!
Grig, we need power!
格里格,我们需要能量!
Death Blossom's drained all power.
死亡霸王花用尽了所有的能量
I'm working on it. I'm trying to run boost.
我正在尽力,我要运行能量激增模式!
All we have left is life support power!
我们剩下的只是维生系统的能量
Grig!
格里格!
All right!
好了!
Weapons on! We have them now! Fire. Fire!
可以开火了 我们有能量了 开火!开火!
Damage report!
估损报告
Guidance system out. Auxiliary steering out.
导航系统瘫痪,转向系统瘫痪
Divert!
撤退!
Divert!
撤退!
She won't answer the helm!
转向系统无响应
We're locked into the moon's gravitational pull!
我们被锁定在月球的重力轨道上
What do we do?
我们要怎么办?
We die.
只有死路一条
On behalf of the Star League and all citizens of Rylos,
代表星际联盟和所有的赖罗斯公民…
I congratulate you on your dazzling victory.
我祝贺你光荣凯♥旋♥
Thank you. Thanks.
谢谢你 谢谢
But as you know, the Frontier is down,
但是,你知道,边境已经瓦解…
Xur escaped, and there is still danger.
祖尔也逃跑了 危险依然存在
So I was wondering if you wouldn't be willing to stay on,
所以,我在想,你是不是愿意呆在这儿…
and rebuild the Starfighter Legion.
重建星际联盟?
Wait a minute.
等等
Rebuild the Legion?
重建星际联盟?
Yes.
没错
Of course, you'd have the help of an old friend.
当然,你也会有一位老朋友来帮忙
An old friend? Who?
老朋友?谁?
Centauri! I thought you were dead!
森特利!我以为你死了!
Me die and miss all the excitement? Oh, no.
我死了,还错过精彩的战事?哦,不!
I was merely dormant while my body repaired itself.
我只是进入休眠状态好让我的身体自行恢复
Now, I won't bore you with details.
我就废话少说了
Suffice it to say, you're on Rylos, my boy.
一句话:你在赖罗斯星,我的孩子
Stop thinking human.
别想着人类了
That's lesson number one.
这是第一课
Now, lesson number two, you've got a good thing going here.
现在,第二课,你在这里远近闻名
Keep smiling. Don't blow it.
保持微笑,别扫兴
Lesson number three, always trust Centauri.
第三课,总是相信森特利
Alex, they love you!
亚里克斯,他们多爱你!
You see, all Rylos is behind you.
你看,整个赖罗斯星就在你下面
You've got to stay, Alex!
你得留下 ,亚里克斯!
You will stay, won't you?
你会留下的,对吧?
Of course, he'll stay.
当然,他会留下的
That's very reassuring, Centauri.
这真的很令人欣慰,森特利
Grig, I leave it in your capable hands.
格里格,我就把这些事交给你了
I'll stay.
我留下
Alex! Alex!
亚里克斯!亚里克斯!
Greetings...
你好…
Greetings, Starfighter.
你好,星空战士
Bunny, have you seen Alex?
孩子,你看到亚里克斯了吗?
Can't say that I have.
怎么会呢
Well, ask Maggie. She knows where he is.
问玛姬吧,她知道他在哪儿
She was with him.
她原本和他在一起的
Maggie, where's Alex?
玛姬,亚里克斯呢?
Yeah, where's my truck? Where's your boyfriend?
我的卡车在哪儿?你的男朋友在哪儿?
Mrs. Rogan, about Alex, you see, he's...
罗根太太,关于亚里克斯,他…
What is it? What's going on? I don't know.
什么东西?发生什么了? 我不知道
电影精选列表