Greetings, Starfighter.
你好,星空战士!
You have been recruited by the Star League
你已被星空联盟录取,誓死保卫边境
to defend the Frontier against Yur and the Ko-Dan Armada.
抗击约和柯-旦舰队的入侵
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊,是啊
Get ready. Prepare for blastoff.
作好准备!即将发射升空!
Prepare for target light practice, Starfighter.
准备进行目标射击训练,星空战士!
Oh, hi, Alex.
哦,嗨,亚里克斯
Hey, Otis.
嘿,Otis
Where's your Maggie?
你的玛姬呢?
Good question.
问得好
Out having a good time, I guess.
我想…在外面玩得尽兴着呢
Oh. And you never have a good time.
哦,你从来也没玩得尽兴过
Is that it?
对不对?
Oh, sure. I love patching 30-year-old fuse panels
是啊 我就喜欢帮人维修用了三十年的保险丝箱
and plunging people's toilets.
还喜欢帮人通马桶
Otis, I never even get a chance
Otis,我从来也没有机会…
to have a good time around here.
在这儿玩得尽兴过
Things change. Always do.
事情总是会改变的 永远都这样
You'll get your chance.
你会有机会的
lmportant thing is, when it comes,
重要的是,当它来临时…
you got to grab it with both hands and hold on tight.
你要用双手紧紧地抓住它
Enemy squadrons in Sectors 3, 6, 7 closing fast.
敌军在三、六、七区,快速接近中
Thanks, Jack.
谢谢你,杰克
You're welcome.
别客气
Good night, Maggie. Good night.
晚安,玛姬 晚安
Thought you were gonna meet me at the lake.
我还以为你会去湖边找我呢
What happened?
发生了什么事?
Same thing that always happens. I couldn't get away.
相同的事总是发生 我没办法脱身
Where's everybody else?
其他人呢?
Oh, they went to a movie.
哦,他们去看电影了
Old Jack Blake just happened to be going your way, huh?
老杰克 布雷克碰巧和你同路,啊?
Enemy squadron in Sector 3.
敌军在三区出现
He said it was on his way home.
他说他正好顺路回家
Blake lives on the other side of town.
布雷克住在镇的那头
Come on, Alex.
拜托,亚里克斯
I wanted to get back to you.
我就想回到你身边
Okay?
可以了吧?
Good show, Starfighter! Way to go.
打得不错,星空战士!你真行!
Alex, look!
亚里克斯,看啊!
Oh, my God. What is that? 900,000!
哦,天啊!有多少?九十万?
900,000! You gonna bust the record!
九十万!你要破纪录了!
Hey! Hey! Listen up, everybody!
嘿!嘿!大家,听好了!
Alex is going for the record!
亚里克斯破纪录了!
Record?
纪录?
Take... Take a hand.
去…去看看
Got them! Oh, he's gonna get that one!
打中了!哦,他就要打中那架了!
You can do it!
你行的!
Otis?
Otis?
Otis, what are you yelling about? What's wrong?
Otis,你在嚷嚷什么?发生什么事了?
Come on! Come on!
快来啊!快!
He's going to bust the record!
他就要破纪录了!
Hurry! Hurry!
快!快!
Everyone get back! Don't crowd him!
大家都退后!别挤到他!
I said, get back!
我说了,快退后!
Alex, you never got this far before!
亚里克斯,你以前从来没打出过这个成绩!
Go, Alex!
加油,亚里克斯!
Good boy!
真争气!
Ko-Dan command ship entering kill zone.
柯-旦指挥舰进入射程
Command ship!
指挥舰!
Oh, command ship!
哦,是指挥舰!
What's a command ship?
指挥舰是什么?
You can do it, Alex! You can do it!
你行的,亚里克斯!你绝对行!
One more now. Come on! That's the one!
再来一次!加油啊!就是它!
That's the one we want!
要打的就是它!
Yeah! Yeah!
好啊!太棒了!
Good night. Way to go, Alex!
晚安 你真行,亚里克斯!
Good night, kids.
晚安,孩子们
Alex, you're something else.
亚里克斯,你真够可以的
You're wonderful, boy.
你真棒,孩子
Thank you.
谢谢
If I said it once, I said it a thousand times.
我说的话准能成真
That boy's gonna go places.
那孩子见得了世面
That's one smart boy.
他真够聪明的
Good night, Alex.
晚安,亚里克斯
"Good night, Alex"? Wait a second.
“晚安,亚里克斯”?等等
Maggie? Maggie?
玛姬?玛姬?
Hold on a second. Where are you going?
等一下 你要去哪里?
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Well, I guess it just hit me.
我突然才发觉…
You really are leaving here, aren't you?
你真的要离开这儿了,对吗?
Of course, I'm leaving. We're both gonna leave here.
当然,我当然要走 我们一起离开这里
Both of us, Alex? Yeah.
我们一起,亚里克斯? 是啊
We talked about this.
我们对此已经谈过了
When I get to school, I'm gonna find a place
等我入了学,我就会找个地方…
and I'm gonna come back and get you.
然后回来接你
Well, what about Granny?
那…奶奶怎么办?
Granny?
奶奶?
Truth is, you're scared of leaving this trailer park.
其实是你自己害怕离开这个拖车场吧?
I'm not scared of leaving this trailer park, Alex.
我才不怕离开这个拖车场呢,亚里克斯
Hey. Listen.
嘿,听好
Whatever happens, it's you and me forever, right?
无论发生什么,我都和你在一起,对吧?
Right?
对吧?
I love you so much, Alex.
我真的很爱你,亚里克斯
I'll always love you, Maggs.
我也永远爱你,玛姬
Diarrhea.
真恶心
Maggie! Maggie!
玛姬!玛姬!
Alex, I got to go in. Good night.
亚里克斯,我要回去了 晚安
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Someday they're gonna say, "This is where it all began."
总有一天他们会说:“一切就是从这开始的”
What?
什么意思?
Mom, I finally broke the Starfighter record.
妈,我终于打破了“星空战士”的纪录
Oh, that's nice, dear.
哦,那太好了,宝贝儿
Nice? It's stupendous!
好?简直是令人惊叹!
Uh, Alex,
亚里克斯
Mr. Brenner knew that you'd want to see this as soon as possible,
布兰纳先生知道你想尽快看到这个…
so he brought it by the diner and...
所以他把这个带到了餐馆…
Well, I was so excited, I opened it.
我很兴奋,所以就把它打开了
Oh, that's okay. What is it?
哦,没关系 里面说什么?
It's about your loan.
是关于你的贷款
You can still go to City College with your friends.
你仍然可以和你的朋友一起上大学
Greetings, Starfighter.
你好,星空战士!
Greetings, Starfighter.
你好,星空战士!
You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier.
你已被星空联盟录取,誓死保卫边境
You have been recruited...
你已被星空联盟录取…
Greetings, Starfighter.
你好,星空战士!
You have been recruited...
你已被星空联盟录取…
You have been recruited...
你已被星空联盟录取…
You have been recruited...
你已被星空联盟录取…
Get ready. Prepare for blastoff.
作好准备!即将发射升空!
Hello. Excuse me, son.
你好 请问,孩子…
Store's closed, mister.
商店已经关门了,先生
I'm not here for cigarettes or bubble gum, my boy.
我不是来买♥♥香烟或者泡泡糖的,孩子
Can you tell me the name of the person
你能不能告诉我…
who broke the record on that game over there?
打破那边那个游戏纪录的人的名字?
Where I might find him?
我在哪里可以找到他?
Alex Rogan. You're looking at him.
是亚里克斯 罗根 他现在就在你面前
Alex Rogan. Aha!
亚里克斯 罗根 啊哈!
Who are you? Centauri's the name.
你是谁? 森特利是我的名字
I invented Starfighter, which is why I'm here.
那个游戏是我发明的 它就是我来这儿的原因
It is? It is.
真的? 当然
电影精选列表