Centauri?
森特利?
The Frontier could collapse at any moment.
边境任何时候都有可能瓦解
Alex!
亚里克斯!
Now I need an earjob. Dying here. Dying.
现在我的耳朵需要次手术 几乎听不到声音了
Alex, what the hell's going on?
亚里克斯,究竟发生了什么?
Louis, you're having a terrible nightmare.
路易斯,你正在做恶梦
Go back to sleep.
快回去睡觉
Louis!
路易斯!
Oh, no.
哦,不
Am I to understand there's a beta unit taking your place back home?
据我所知,你家里有个替身在顶替你?
He's trying.
他在努力尝试
So it's safe to assume that Xur thinks you're still on Earth.
所以我们完全可以推断,祖尔认为你还在地球上
Yeah.
是啊
That could work to our advantage, theoretically.
那我们在理论上可以算是有优势了
Ah! Now you look human!
啊!你现在看上去像个人了!
Is this my Gunstar?
这就是我的刚星?
This is a prototype, different from the other ships.
这只是个样品,和其他飞船有点区别
She has a greater range, more power,
她有更远的射程,更大的威力…
and a slight weapons modification.
同时,也作了轻微的装备改良
And, of course, she's got deflective plating,
当然,她还有防护层
so she can withstand several direct hits.
所以她经得起几次直接攻击
From here, this is where I navigate the ship,
我就是从这里,为飞船导航
maintain life support and propulsion systems.
维护维生系统和推进系统
Okay. Where do I sit?
那我坐在哪儿?
Way up there, in the gunnery chair.
在那边,发射席上
Hang on!
站稳了!
Okay.
好的
Now, climb into the gunnery chair.
现在,爬到发射席上
Now, I'm moving you into launch position.
我将你设置为发射状态
There in front of you are the two switches
在你前面有两个开关…
for your heads-up display. Turn them on.
可以打开显示器 现在打开它们
While you're engaging the enemy,
当你和敌人交战时…
the screen will reflect all battle instruments towards you.
显示器会向你显示所有接近你的战舰
Hey, where did it go?
嘿,它哪儿去了?
It's still there, suspended in a xenon mist.
它还在那儿,飘浮在氖气雾霭中
But it's only visible if you look dead ahead.
你只要以正确的角度看就能看到
Ah. Got it.
哦,看到了
The lever on your left is the chair controller.
你左面的操纵杆是操纵你的座椅的
As you can see, all guns will track with your every move.
你可以看到,所有的枪都跟着你一起移♥动♥
Grasp the target control with your right hand.
右手抓紧瞄准器
At your fingers is the weaponry, the lasers, photon bolts...
你的手指可以操纵所有机♥枪♥——激光枪、霹雳弹…
Photon bolts and the particle beams.
还有粒子射线
Wait a minute. This is just like back home.
等等,这和我在家玩的一样啊
What's this? Careful, careful,
这是什么? 当心,当心…
that's Death Blossom, a weapon of last resort.
那是死亡霸王花,最后关头才能用
Luckily, I was in here working on it when the hangar went up.
幸运的是,我不小心触动它的时候飞机库正在上升
Now, are you ready? All systems, go!
准备好了吗?所有系统,开启!
Ignition!
点火!
When did the hangar go up?
飞机库什么时候上升?
I told you, when Xur attacked.
我说过了,当祖尔袭击我们的时候!
And where were the Starfighters?
那星空战士都在哪儿?
In the hangar!
在飞机库里!
You mean they're dead?
你是说他们都死了?
Death is a primitive concept.
死是个消极的概念
I prefer to think of them as battling evil in another dimension.
我宁可认为他们在另一空间与邪恶而战
In another dimension? How many are left?
在另一空间?有多少人离开了?
Including yourself?
包括你自己?
Yeah.
对
One!
一个!
One?
一个?
Hold it.
等等!
There's no fleet, no Starfighters, no plan?
我们没有舰队,没有星空战士,连个计划也没有?
One ship, you, me, and that's it? Exactly!
一艘飞船,你,我,没了? 完全正确!
Xur thinks you're still on Earth.
祖尔认为你还在地球上
Classic military strategy. Surprise attack.
经典战略:突袭
It'll be a slaughter!
那简直是送死!
That's the spirit.
要的就是这种精神!
No, my slaughter.
不,是我去送死!
One ship against the whole Armada?
一艘飞船对抗整个部队?
Yes. One Gunstar against the Armada.
对 一架刚星对抗整个部队!
I've always wanted to fight a desperate battle against incredible odds.
我总是想和不可思议的敌人来一场破釜沉舟的战斗!
Target lights, Alex.
搜索目标,亚里克斯
Target lights?
搜索目标?
Yes. You might want to squeeze off
没错 你总得在还有机会的时候…
a few rounds while you have the chance.
多打它几个回合吧?
Just work the bugs out of the system.
发挥飞船的最大攻击力
After all, it is her maiden voyage.
毕竟,这是她的处♥女♥航
Steady. Don't fight the chair.
稳住,别和座椅过不去
Take your time. Watch your gun sights.
慢慢来 用枪瞄准
Lead your targets.
看好目标
And above all, relax!
总之,放松就是了!
Terrific. I'm about to get killed a million miles from nowhere
真好,我就要被杀得片甲不留…
with a gung-ho iguana who tells me, "Relax."
竟然还有一个蜥蜴人叫我“放松”!
Interstellar!
星空战士!
Alex!
亚里克斯!
Sorry.
对不起
Okay, now, come on. Ease it up.
好的,来,慢慢举起来
Okay.
好的
Oh, that's... That's it. Easy.
哦,行…行了!简单
Nice and easy. Yep.
漂亮又简单
A little bit more and we'll get it in there, now.
再过来点就能装好了
Alex!
亚里克斯!
Sorry. Hi, Maggs.
对不起 嗨,玛姬
Alex, are you all right?
亚里克斯,你没事吧?
Yeah. Yeah, I'm... I'm fine.
是啊,是啊 我…没事
Come on. Try it again.
快点,再来一次
Did you smell anything?
你闻到什么了吗?
Like what?
什么?
Like a Z...
就像…
Forget it.
算了
I just wanted to say I'm sorry for slapping you last night.
我只是想为昨天晚上给你的巴掌道歉
Oh, that's okay, Maggs. I deserved it.
哦,没关系,玛姬 我活该
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Well, maybe we can make it up to each other tonight at Silver Lake?
要不…我们今晚去银湖弥补一下?
The Armada will break through the Frontier here,
敌军将会从这里进入边境
and reach Rylos in 20 klicks.
二十公里后到达♥赖♥罗斯
Squadrons of deck fighters will precede the mother ship.
甲板上的空中部队将跟随母舰
Squadrons? How many squadrons?
空中部队?有多少空中部队?
It isn't the number of squadrons that concerns me.
数量我倒不在乎
It's this communication turret that sends out
这座通信塔将指令…
the commands to the deck fighters,
发送给空中部队
which enables them to act as one during the fight.
这样,他们就能同时作战
Wait a second. We knock out the turret to get the fighters.
等等,我们摧毁塔台以破坏空中部队
But to get the turret, we have to get through the fighters.
但是要摧毁塔台,我们就要穿过空中部队?
We're dead.
那我们就死了
I'll have it all figured out by the time we reach the Frontier.
在到达边境前我会想出办法的
What's that?
怎么了?
The Frontier.
是边境
Now, that's strange. What's a cargo ship
真是奇怪,运输舰…
doing this close to the Frontier?
在边境附近干什么?
Hail. This is Gunstar One.
你好,这里是刚星一号♥
I repeat, this is Gunstar One.
重复,这里是刚星一号♥
Identify yourself, please.
请确认身份
Alex, look out.
亚里克斯,当心!
A Xurian ship!
是祖尔的飞船!
Congratulations, Alex.
恭喜你,亚里克斯
This is your first live target.
这是你第一个活体目标
Live?
活体?
Within range in five klicks. Get ready!
五公里后进入射程 准备!
I've blocked its beam of frequency,
我拦截了他的信♥号♥♥
电影精选列表