Eat shit, you fucking redneck!
过来, 黛莲
Come here, Darian.
吉米, 看到你真开心
Goddamn, I'm really glad to see you, Jimmy.
你知道吗,我至今还珍藏着你送我的那颗签名球
You know, I've still got that autographed ball you gave me for my collection.
有件事很可惜
Yep. It's a shame about you.
你的手臂值百万
You had the million-dollar arm, kiddo.
是的 你上瘾了...
Yeah, you got hooked on....
是杜♥冷♥丁♥吗?
Was it Demerol?
会上瘾, 表示你忍♥受不了疼痛
Because you couldn't stand the pain. You hated the pain.
他忍♥受不了疼痛, 乔
Couldn't take the pain, Joe.
- 吉米 人生充满痛苦 - 嘿,什么?
-Life is pain, Jim. -Hey, what the--? Aah!
走开, 年轻人
Walk it off, son.
纪律
Discipline.
现在的孩子真是缺乏纪律
Kids nowadays just don't have no discipline.
好了,宝贝,别哭
Now, don't you cry, honey.
不,不,别哭
No, no, don't cry.
来吧,亲爱的 来坐到谢利叔叔的椅子上
Come on, honey. Come sit in Uncle Shelly's chair.
- 你会没事的 - 让她走
-You're gonna be just fine. -Let the girl go.
让他们别再让我受苦了
Get them out of my misery.
这事牵扯到六百万元
There is the matter of the $6 million. Ahem.
也就是说,除非你对此不感兴趣
That is, unless you're not interested.
让我们来逗逗这浑球
Let's humor this asshole.
告诉我
Tell me about it.
只有我俩知道它在哪儿
Just me and Flash here know where it is.
在一辆白色宝马车后座
It's in the back of a white BMW.
我们可以带你去
We can take you to it.
麦洛说,钱被烧了
Milo told me the money was destroyed.
你吹牛
You're bluffing.
你以为我在吹牛
You think I'm bluffing?
我还有一卷录音带
I also have in my possession a certain tape...
是你和班纳勾结的谈话
...of you and Senator Baynard.
非常♥劲♥爆的内容
Very juicy stuff.
让我猜猜
Well, now, just let me guess.
假如你出了事…
If something happens to you...
那东西会寄给警方
...that damn thing's gonna be mailed to the cops, isn't it?
很接近, 其实会到黑♥手♥党♥那
Close. Actually, it goes to the Mob.
他们会很有兴趣知道 你想做什么
I'm sure they'd be very interested in hearing what you're up to.
合法赌博
Legalized gambling.
他们会损失多少? 两...
Hell, they stand to lose, what, two...
2至3亿美金?
...two and a half billion dollars?
我确信他们不会为此生气 只是损失全年的收益
I'm sure they won't be upset about that. It's just their entire bookmaking income.
所以,你尽管开枪 请便
So you go ahead and pull the trigger. Be my guest.
只是别惊讶明早醒来 身边有个马头…宝贝
Just don't be surprised if you wake up with a stallion head next to you, babe.
如果你有那卷录音带 早告诉我了
If you had that goddamn tape, you'd have already told me.
没用的, 老兄
This ain't working, man.
试试别的 全力以赴
Try something else. Take your best shot.
干, 乔, 我不想就这样死了 他在说谎
Fuck you, Joe, I ain't going out like that! Mr. Marcone, he's lying.
- 我们拿了钱 不在车上 - 你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
-We have the money, but it's not in the car. -Shut the fuck up!
- 在储物柜 我有钥匙 - 钥匙在哪 吉米
-It's in a locker! And I got the key. -Where is the key, Jim?
藏在我内♥裤♥里
I got it stashed in my shorts.
慢慢来
Easy. Just easy.
- 把钥匙给他,他会杀了你 - 反正他都要杀了我们,混♥蛋♥
-Give him that key, he'll kill you. -He's gonna kill us anyway, asshole.
- 你得答应放我走 - 胡扯
-You gotta promise to let me go. -Bullshit.
给他钥匙, 否则打烂你的膝盖
Give him the key or I'll have you kneecapped.
看来没人能拿到钱,这是那种新型的塑料钥匙
Look like nobody gets the money. That's one of those new plastic keys.
- 把那该死的钥匙拿来! -那种能爆♥炸♥的
-Get the goddamned key! -The kind that shred.
趴下…黛莲
Darian, get down!
带她出去, 带她出去 走 走
Get her out! Get her out! Go, go!
走
Go!
现在
Now, now!
- 我走不动 - 还好吧, 快不行了吗?
-I can't walk. -You all right? You gonna pass out?
我会没事的 老兄
I'm gonna make it, man.
把这个缠在手上,是那种容易炸的塑料钥匙吗?
Wrap this around your hand. Plastic keys, the kind that shred?
时间很紧,我已经尽力了
It was short notice. Best I could do.
干得好,小子 真的好
You did good, junior. Real good.
是的, 我从专家那学来的
Yeah, I learned it from a pro.
妈的, 乔, 你没吹牛
Shit, Joe. You wasn't bluffing.
- 参议员的包厢在哪? 吉米 - 在C区 来, 我指给你
-Where's the senator's box, Jimmy? -Section C. Come on, I'll show you.
- 参议员的包厢在哪? - 那儿
-Where's the senator's box? -There.
麦洛人呢?
Where's Milo?
一个高而亮的地方
A highly enlightened position.
他一定在那些探照灯上面 听着
He's gotta be up on those lights up there. Listen.
- 找个警♥察♥, 和他在一起, 好吗? - 不要
-Go find a cop and you stay put, all right? -No.
你听到了吗?听我说。听爸爸的话,好吗?
You hear me? Listen to me. Listen to Daddy, all right?
我会没事的。现在,你按照我说的去做。好吧,给我一个吻
I'm gonna be all right. Now, you do what I say. All right, give me a kiss.
快走,快跑。现在就跑。去找警♥察♥
Go, go. Run now. Go find a cop.
- 我呢? - 去找班纳
-What about me? -You find Baynard.
- 然后呢? - 吸引他的注意力
-Then what do I do? -Get his attention.
33 冲 冲
Thirty-three! Hut! Hut!
快,加把劲,你这个胖东西
Come on, push it, you fat bastard.
别动 贺伦堡
Freeze, Hallenbeck.
- 有狙击手在那些灯上面 - 你被捕了
-There's a sniper on that light! -You're under arrest.
- 他要射杀班纳 - 得了吧
-He's gonna shoot Baynard! -Come on.
他在那儿,那是吉米·迪克斯
There he is. That's Jimmy Dix.
来啊,抓住这个混♥蛋♥!他竟然拔枪指着我!你这个渣滓
Come on, get this fuck. He pulled a fucking gun on me. You scum!
他有把霰弹枪!你这混♥蛋♥!你这傻♥逼♥
He's got a shotgun! You bastard! You fuck!
坐下, 你这浑蛋
Sit down, you fuck!
不允许进入比赛场地 请留在您的座位上
Not permitted on the playing field. Please remain in your seat.
我再重覆一次… 请留在你的座位上
Again, I repeat. Please remain in your seat.
- 把球给我 - 吉米
-Give me the ball. -Jimmy?
把他妈的球给我 谢谢
Give me the fucking ball! Thank you.
我会抓到你 你这婊♥子♥养♥的♥
I'll find you, you son of a bitch.
别走上球场
No one is permitted on the playing field.
我说 坐下
I said, sit down!
- 你这王八蛋 - 不
-You fucking asshole. -No.
放下武器 你被捕了
Put down your weapon. You're under arrest.
找这个
Looking for this?
你这王八蛋
You fucking asshole.
我警告过你
I told you...
如果再碰我,我会干掉你
...if you ever touch me again, I'll kill you.
别射我 别射我
Not me! Not me!
他在干什么?
Hey, what the hell is he doing?
不知道, 像在跳舞
I don't know. Is he dancing?
看起来像在跳舞
It looks like-- It looks like he's dancing.
以舞姿而言 他是跳舞最差的侦探
You know, for a dancer, he's one hell of a detective.
告诉我 圣诞老人是怎么回事?
So, what's this I hear about Satan Claus?
- 你也认识他? - 就是他
-You know about him too? -There, that's the man.
这浑球一直打电♥话♥骚扰我
There's the bastard who's been making the phone calls and harassing me!
我敢肯定整件事都是他一手策划的
I bet he stage-managed the whole damn thing.
逮捕他
Arrest him!
头还是肚子
Head or gut?
说什么
Excuse me?
走 走
Move, move.
妈妈来了
Mom's here.
我好想你
Oh, I missed you so much.
你真是个浑蛋, 你知道吗, 乔
Yeah, you're a real bastard, you know that, Joe?
我不仅如此
And then some.
你来了真是太好了,我之前一直很担心
I'm so glad you're here. I was so worried.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
非常非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
请原谅我
Please forgive me.
我会买♥♥只狗
I'll buy a dog.
干♥你♥, 莎拉
Fuck you, Sarah.
操你 莎拉
Fuck you, Sarah.
你是说谎的婊♥子♥ 假如不是警♥察♥在这, 我会吐你口水
You're a lying bitch and if the cops weren't here, I'd spit in your face.
乔, 他们说的那箱子在哪?
Joe, where's the briefcase they were telling me about?
白色宝马车后排
White BMW, back seat.
什么也没有呀
Ain't a thing here.
有了
Bingo.
马康拿错了
Marcone's got the wrong one.
电影精选列表