-I said, get out of here, kid. -No. The kid stays.
你可以让他说话吗?
Can you make him talk? Huh?
来, 试试
Go on. Try.
来, 拿着
Go ahead. Take it.
猜谜语时间
Okay. It's riddle time.
为什么麦洛先生横着过马路?
Why did Mr. Milo cross the road?
搞什么?
What the fuck?
我不知道, 为什么?
I don't know. Why?
因为他的“宝贝”被卡住了
Because his dick was stuck in a chicken.
毛球?
Fur ball?
是的
Yeah.
毛茸茸的汤姆认为这可能是你们很多人很长一段时间以来第一次开眼界
Furry Tom thinks this is probably the first pussy a lot of you have seen in a long time.
尤其是这个死胖子
Especially this fat fuck over here.
你这身西装是从哪儿弄来的?你爷爷传给你的?黑帮专卖♥♥店吗?
Where'd you get the suit, Grandpa? Gangsters "R" Us?
- 快跑,离开这里 - 快点
-Go, get out of here! -Come on!
- 她怎么会来这? - 我跟踪他来的, 不是他的错
-What the hell is she doing here? -I followed him. It's not his fault.
- 该死, 我会杀了你们两个 - 你还得排队呢
-Goddamn it, I'm gonna kill you both. -Well, you're gonna have to stand in line.
- 拿着这个 - 我要这个干嘛?
-Here, take this. -What am I gonna do with this?
瞄准, 然后开枪
Point it at the bad guys and shoot!
头趴低 趴下
Get your head down. Get down!
- 有什么好主意 - 开快点
-Got any more bright ideas? -Yeah, we're gonna go really fast.
好主意
Good idea.
把他撞出这条路
Push this vile fuck off the road, man!
坐稳了
Hang on.
系好安全带
Put your seat belts on!
情况很糟
Yo, yo, this is bad.
- 抓紧了 - 情况非常非常糟糕
-Hang on. -This is very, very bad!
你没事吧?我们走 快点
Are you all right? Let's go. Come on.
这些人还有可能活着吗?
Is there any chance these guys are still alive in there?
现在不可能
Not now.
打电♥话♥报♥警♥
Hey, call the cops.
有炸♥弹♥正运往体育馆 班纳参议员有危险 记住了吗
There's a bomb on the way to the Coliseum. Senator Baynard's in danger! You got it?
拿着, 生日快乐 为自己买♥♥几条新裤子
Here. Happy birthday. Buy yourself a new pair of pants.
我们得拦截那枚炸♥弹♥ 你有车吗
We gotta get that bomb before it gets to Baynard. Got a car here?
- 喂 有车吗 - 有
-Hey. You got a car? -Yeah.
- 给我车钥匙 - 没门
-Give me the keys. -No way.
给我钥匙 要不我杀了她
Give me the keys or I shoot the kid.
好 我给
Okay. All right.
你没事吧 我们走 快
Are you all right? Let's go. Come on.
- 你一定是世上最傻的人, 乔 - 为什么这么说
-You must be the dumbest guy in the world. -Why's that?
你试图拯救那个毁了你职业生涯的人......
You're trying to save the guy that ruined your career...
...并为那个搞了你老婆的家伙报仇
...and avenge the death of the guy that fucked your wife.
女孩说他爸叫 乔何兰白
The little girl said her dad's name is Joe Hollenbrooker.
- 是什么?- 贺伦堡 - 贺伦堡
-What is it? - Hallenbeck. -Hallenbeck.
他抢了我的车去体育馆
He stole my car and said he's going to the Coliseum.
他抢了我的车 还在我泳池放火 他是个疯子
He stole my car. He set my pool on fire. The man is a lunatic. Ah!
找十人来 贺伦堡去体育馆了
Give me 10 black-and-whites. Hallenbeck is on his way to the Coliseum.
乔, 如果我们再快点 就赶得及到鬼门关报到
Joe, if we go any faster, we're gonna travel back in time.
那边 中间车道
There, middle lane.
- 好,你靠过去我喊他们 - 什么
- Okay. You pull up and I yell at them. -What?
- 把车靠过去,我冲他们大喊 - 这是我听过最烂的主意
-Pull up next to them, I'll yell at them. -That's the lamest plan I ever heard!
- 我们试试啊 - 防弹玻璃 他们听不见
-Can we try it? -Bulletproof glass. They won't hear you.
- 你干什么? - 画图给他们看
-What are you doing? -Drawing them a picture.
- 画的什么 - 炸♥弹♥
- What is that? - A bomb.
看起来像一个苹果和线条 他们会以为:“别打开手提箱,里面装满了水果。”
Looks like an apple with lines. They'll say, "Don't open the briefcase, it's full of fruit."
你来画那玩意儿吗?
You wanna draw the damn thing?
满意吗?
Happy?
开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding me?
总是批评我,我什么都做不好
Always criticizing my shit. I can't do nothing right.
我忘记告诉你
I forgot to tell you.
- BOM在波兰语中意思是“干♥你♥” - 这不好笑,伙计 我差点被打中了
-"Bom" means "fuck you" in Polish. -That's not funny, man. I almost bought it.
艺术界的巨大损失,我告诉你
Tragic loss to the art world, let me tell you.
- 你会跟丢的,伙计 - 系好你♥他♥妈♥的安全带
-You're gonna lose them, man. -Buckle your fucking seat belt.
它不起作用
It's not working!
我向上帝发誓,如果在这件该死的事件中活下来,我会狂舞
I swear to Christ, if I survive this fucking case, I'm gonna dance a jig.
什么
What?
- 我狂舞一番 上帝作证 - 那儿 那儿
-I'm gonna dance a jig, I swear to Christ. -There! There!
我们刚错过了出口
The off-ramp we just passed!
你去哪儿? 你要干什么?
Hey, where you going? Hey, man, what the hell are you doing?
我脾气太差了
Ain't I a bitch?
- 我们去找警♥察♥吗? - 我考虑一下
-So now do we go to the cops? -I'll think about it.
你在等电♥话♥
You expecting a call?
- 喂 - 嗨 混♥蛋♥
-Yeah. -Hey, motherfucker.
嗨 麦洛 从哪打来 泳池底吗
Hey, Milo. Where you calling from, the bottom of the pool?
我正去体育馆
I'm on my way to the ball game.
听着 这儿有人要跟你说话
Hey, Joe, listen. Someone here wants to talk to you.
我没事, 我没受伤
I'm okay. I'm not hurt. Dad?
你收手 乔瑟夫
You back off, Joseph...
否则就让你女儿好看
...or I'm gonna show your daughter what a hot date I am.
- 怎么了? - 他捉了黛莲
- What happened? What's up? -He's taken Darian.
我们该怎么办?
What do we do?
我们去逮马康
We take Marcone.
这是唯一的方法 我们什么都不做 他们也会杀她
It's the only way. If we do nothing, they'll kill her anyway.
小心那箱子, 会爆♥炸♥的
Careful with that case. It's the one that goes "bang."
看看这些好东西
Look at all this.
粉碎弹…
Shredders.
警方和反毒组用以爆破 一触即炸
The police and DEA use these to blow locks. Explode on impact.
十尺内无人生还
Kill everything within a 10-foot radius.
粉碎弹
Shredders, huh?
穿上, 上车 你来不来
Put this on. Get in. You in or you out?
- 我想我加入了 还有什么可失去的呢 - 小子……
-I guess I'm in. What have I got to lose? -Son...
我们去看球赛啰
...we're going to a ball game.
那是马康的车
Hey, that's Marcone's car.
快来
Come on.
- 一直想这么干 - 你本该在上面拉屎
- I always wanted to do that. -You should've shit on it.
- 妈的 - 什么
-Shit. -What?
忘了告诉你, 你涉嫌谋杀被通缉
I forgot to tell you, you're wanted for murder.
迪先生, 好久没见
Hey, Mr. Dix, long time no see.
对, 好久了
Yeah, too long.
- 我们要见马康 - 去吧
-Listen, we're going to see Mr. Marcone. - Yeah, sure, go ahead.
吉米迪克斯 你这混♥蛋♥
Jimmy Dix, you bastard.
你打断我的鼻子 你来这干嘛?
You broke my nose! What the fuck you doing here?
你被禁赛了!你被踢出队伍了!
You were banned! You were kicked off the fucking team!
你想被踢出这星球吗?
How'd you like to get kicked off the fucking planet?
好好享受比赛
Have a nice game.
好吗?
How you doing?
你是大笨蛋
You are one dumb son of a bitch.
- 你知道吗? - 我猜我们不能跳舞了
-Did you know that? -I guess we ain't gonna be dancing that jig.
- 你没事吧? 黛莲 - 当然没事
-You okay, Darian? -Why, of course she's all right.
-她和谢利叔叔在一起 - 是的,我挺好的,爸爸
-She's been with her Uncle Shelly. -Yeah, I'm okay, Dad.
伙计们,放下枪,脱掉外套,放松一下
Come on, fellas, lose the guns. Take off your coats. Relax.
放弃吧 你觉得班纳发现你想杀他之后会怎么做?
Give it up. What do you think Baynard will do when he finds out you tried to kill him?
孩子 他没机会了
Son, he doesn't have a chance.
要不了多久, 我的老朋友麦洛将
Very shortly, my old buddy Milo will have him...
用高威力来♥福♥枪♥瞄准他
...between the crosshairs of a high-powered rifle.
他从哪开枪
Where's old Milo shooting from?
你永远有问不完的问题?
You just don't ever run out of questions, do you?
这么说吧 麦洛选了一个绝佳位置
Well, let's just say that Milo's in a highly enlightened position.
为什么要杀柯莉?
Why'd you kill Cory?
她想勒索我, 我不吃那套
She took to blackmail, Jim. I have no truck with that.
她是我“用”过的妓♥女♥中最棒的一个
Why, she's one of the sweetest little whores I ever tasted.
我们之间, 只隔着五尺宽的大理石台面
There's 5 feet of marble between me and you.
也许我能成功达阵得分
Maybe I make it, maybe I don't.
如果你再叫她妓♥女♥ 我会试试
You call her "whore" again, I'm gonna find out.
吉米, 吉米 做你想做的
Jimmy, Jimmy. Do what you gotta do.
别激动, 吉米
Take it easy, Jimmy.
他当然知道
He should know.
就他这张老脸,肯定得付钱
With a face like that, he's gotta be paying for it.
如果你喜欢这个小女孩……
If you're fond of this little girl...
那就闭上狗嘴
...you'll keep your goddamn mouth shut.
去吃屎吧, 你这肥佬
电影精选列表