绿衫 88
Green 88! Green 88!
各就各位!开球!
Set! Hut!
女士们,先生们,上半场比赛结束
Ladies and gentlemen, that ends the first half of play...
比数是克里夫兰队十七分 洛杉矶队十分
...with the score Cleveland, 17, Los Angeles, 10.
快 冲 冲
Let's go. Move, move!
比利 柯尔
Billy Cole.
比利 柯尔 你上半场表现糟糕透了
Billy Cole. Your first half stunk!
把局面打开 像野猪一样冲
Open the holes up. Get in there like hogs, like pigs!
- 比利柯尔 电♥话♥ 三线 - 加油,下半场继续努力吧
-Billy Cole, you got a call on Line 3. - Come on, go out there in this half...
大干一场!咱们一定要凯♥旋♥而归!
...and kick some butt! Let's get out of this town as a winner.
我讨厌克里夫兰队
I hate Cleveland.
- 喂 - 喂,威廉,我是麦洛
-Hello. - Hello, William. This is Milo.
这场比赛下了重注
There's a lot of money riding on this game.
威廉,你最好开始多得分
You better start scoring some touchdowns, William.
不择手段地去做, 懂吗?
Just do whatever it takes. Understood?
否则你就过气了
Or else you're history.
欢迎来到下半场,我们在克利夫兰
Welcome back to the second half. We're in Cleveland...
今晚由洛城雄马队 对 克里夫兰大猫队
...site of tonight's confrontation between the L.A. Stallions and the Cleveland Cats.
我是 Vern Lundquist,还有 Dick Butkus。
I'm Vern Lundquist, along with Dick Butkus.
朋友们, 今晚的雨真是大
And yes, friends, it really is that wet.
虽然雄马队以十比十七落后
Well, Vern, even though the Stallions trail 17 to 10...
有个人的脚步仍很轻松
...there walks a happy man:
那就是谢利马康 雄马队的老板
Sheldon Marcone, owner of the L.A. Stallions.
他的球队 在西岸胜六场输二场
His team sits atop the Western Division at 6 and 2.
谢利正接受Lynn Swann访问,我们下去看看
Sheldon is standing by with Lynn Swann. Let's go down to them.
49256名观众
Forty-nine thousand, two hundred and fifty-six.
以今晚比赛的重要性而言 球迷进场人数似乎蛮少的,你怎么说?
That's pretty poor attendance even for a night like this, wouldn't you say?
我不予置评
I wouldn't say, Lynn.
你能解释下, 球迷减少 及收视率降低的原因?
Perhaps then you can explain the drop-off in attendance and TV ratings.
职业橄榄球是否面临绝境?
Is this the death of professional football?
不, 我认为是好的橄榄球报导正面临绝境
No, I think that we're witnessing the death of good journalism.
马康先生 这场球赛有任何英雄吗?
Mr. Marcone, are there any heroes left in this game?
你在看哪场球赛? 说到英雄
What game are you watching? Let's talk about heroes.
比利柯尔今晚出色极了
Billy Cole is having the game of his life out there tonight.
各就各位
Set! Set!
开球
Hut! Hut!
第一次十分 把克队四分卫打倒了
First and 10 at the Cleveland 47-yard line.
- 太好了 - 太棒了
- Way to go. - Good job. Good job.
第一次十分, 剩下不到两分钟
First and 10, less than two minutes remaining.
似乎是洛杉矶的最后机会
This is probably L.A.'s final possession.
雄马队要赢七分 靠踢球绝得不到
The Stallions need 7. A field goal will not do.
Dick 你一定在想:要如何把球传给柯尔
And Dick, you've got to be thinking, "Get the ball to Billy Cole."
开球
Hut! Hut!
球传给科尔了
The pass is complete to Billy Cole.
冲啊
Go, go, go!
人生真是操蛋
Ain't life a bitch?
- 这人醉死了 - 是的
-Dude's trashed. - Shit, man.
我们来整整他
We should do something to him.
整
Do it.
这人真的醉死了
Goddamn. This dude is really trashed.
来 拿走他的手表
Go on. Take his watch.
他有枪
He's got a gun!
这是贺伦堡侦探社
This is Hallenbeck Investigations.
请在哔声后, 留下口信
Leave your message at the beep.
乔, 我是麦可马休, 我有份工作要给你
Yo. Mike Matthews. I got a job for you.
等一下, 等一下
Hold on. Hold on a minute.
我以为你还在拉斯维加斯 正准备留言
I thought you were still in Las Vegas. I was gonna leave a message on your machine.
你听起来醉醺醺的,昨晚干吗了
You sound terrific. What'd you do last night?
我想我把只松鼠干♥死♥了 但却记不得了
Think I fucked a squirrel to death and I don't even remember.
听着, 乔,你还在领救济金吗?
Listen, Joe. You still taking charity?
- 你有什么工作? - 舞♥女♥, 不对 该说是个脱衣舞娘
-What do you got? -Stripper. Excuse me, exotic dancer.
某个怪胎缠住她了 但我早已排满
She's got some weirdo hassling her and I'm booked solid.
她很火♥辣♥哦 乔 我给她三颗星…
She's hot, Joe. She rates a three on my finger scale.
意思是如果能跟她上♥床♥… 我愿意砍下三只手指
That means I'd cut off three of my fingers if God would let me fuck her. Ha-ha.
单凭你那爱闻骚味的鼻子? 去整你那张脸吧
Make her a one on your nose scale. Improve your looks.
好吧,好吧... 听着, 我很忙, 你愿意接手吗?
Yeah, yeah. Eat me. So, listen, I'm booked. You got plans?
我现在只想好好抽根烟
I'm thinking about smoking some cigarettes.
可以等等吗
Could you postpone?
- 是好烟呢 - 500块酬劳
-These are pretty good cigarettes. -It's 500 bucks, Joe.
我还有点琐事 一小时后, 到你办公室见
I gotta run some errands. Meet you at your office in an hour.
太好了,梳梳头发 我借你一件漂亮的外套
Terrific. Comb your hair I'll lend you a nice jacket--
没人喜欢你
Nobody likes you.
人人都恨你
Everybody hates you.
你真失败
You're gonna lose.
笑笑 混♥蛋♥
Smile, you fuck.
还在这
You're still here?
我猜是的
I guess I am.
救命
Help me!
Ray, 这女孩怎么啦
Yo, Ray. What's with the girl, man?
- 这婊♥子♥不肯口♥交♥ - 救命
-Bitch won't blow me. - Help me.
这么早就干这个 让她走吧
It's too early in the morning for that shit. Let her go.
她不肯做 我就不让她上来
She ain't coming up till she starts blowing.
Ray, 她会淹死的
Ray, she's gonna drown, man.
- 干,你这失败者 - 让她走 Ray
-Hey, fuck you, you loser! -Let her go, Ray.
你来干什么?这是球队的狂欢会,你被踢出队了,记得吗?
What are you doing here? This is a league party. You got kicked out, remember?
记得吗?
Remember?
你这杂种
You bastard!
- 来 离开这 - 猪猡
- Come on, get out of here. -Pig!
干
You fuckhead!
联盟最佳投手
Best arm in the National League.
记住这点 你这肥婊♥子♥
Remember that, you fat son of a bitch.
我以为你还在拉斯维加斯
Thought you were in Las Vegas.
本来是
I was.
- 你昨晚睡哪 - 办公室
- Where'd you sleep? - The office.
毛茸茸
Hey, Furry Tom.
你输了多少
How much did you lose?
- 我没赌 - 多少
-I wasn't there to gamble. -How much?
我只是打发跟踪时光
I was doing a skip trace.
50块
Fifty bucks.
这是什么
What is this?
圣诞老人, 黛莲画的
Darian's class drew holiday pictures. That was hers.
很显然, 她的老师想见我们
Obviously, her teacher wants to see us.
- 她在哪? - 朋友家
-Where is she? -She's up at a friend's.
男生们还在拿她戴牙套的事取笑她吗?
Boys still giving her a hard time about the braces?
你在说笑吗
Are you kidding?
她的最新绰号♥是“钢牙” 小杂种
"Metal mouth," that's the latest. Little bastards.
她14岁就会让他们神魂颠倒
She'll be screwing them by the time she's 14.
- 小心你的狗嘴 - 少来 萨拉
-Watch your goddamn mouth. -Christ, Sarah.
你让她化那么浓的妆… 简直像是
You let her wear enough makeup. She looks like...
一只浣熊
...a goddamn raccoon.
我回到家里 还以为有贼上门 差点两度射杀她
I come in the house, I think it's a burglar. I almost shot her twice.
你一点也不幽默 而且所有女孩都化妆
You're not funny. And all the girls wear makeup.
我确信他们不是用喷漆喷涂的
I'm sure all the girls at that school don't put it on with a paint sprayer.
告诉你吧…
For your information...
- 很多人都认为我很风趣 - 是吗?那好 跟他们住去吧
-...a lot of people think I'm very funny. -Yeah? Well, go live with them.
别诱惑我
Don't tempt me.
谁藏在衣柜里
Who's the guy in the closet?
什么
Excuse me?
有时, 你忘了我是名侦探
That's right. Sometimes you forget I'm a detective.
浴室内有蒸汽
All this steam in the shower, like somebody was just in there.
但你的头发是干的 所以当然另有他人
Only your hair is dry. So it must be somebody else we're talking about.
且是男的 因为马桶盖掀起来了
A male somebody because the toilet seat's up.
床底没人 你一定把他藏在衣柜内
Not under the bed, must've stuck him in the closet...
当你听到我车熄火的声音
...when you heard my key hit the lock a day early.
那么 衣柜里的男人究竟是谁?
So who's the guy in the closet?
老天啊, 一切没变
Jesus Christ, nothing changes.
你仍然像个疯子
You're still a lunatic.
你敢告诉我他是谁吗?
Gonna tell me who it is?
你要我打开柜门吗?
You want me to open the closet?
我会的 然后我们彼此知道 你是个大疯子
I'll do it, okay? And then we'll both know that you're a fucking psycho!
电影精选列表