贺伦堡是个疯子,得了吧?多年来一直骚扰参议员班纳
Hallenbeck is a fruit loop, okay? He's been after Senator Baynard for years.
你要我相信 参议员也涉入这件阴谋中?
Now, you want me to believe that the senator's mixed up in this?
我再说一遍, 警官
Look, I'm gonna say it again for the cheap seats, lieutenant.
我不晓得贺伦堡人在何处 这就是我的口供
I don't know where Joe Hallenbeck is! That's my fucking statement.
写下来, 藏在你屁♥眼♥中吧
Write it down and shove it up your ass.
我可以告你妨碍公务
I could nail you for obstruction.
你♥他♥妈♥抓不住一个两块钱的妓♥女♥ 要么指控我,要么放我他妈出去
You couldn't nail a $2 whore. Charge me with something or let me the fuck out of here!
我先生没有杀♥警♥
My husband did not kill a cop.
除此之外, 我帮不上任何忙 我们可以走了吗?
And aside from that, I can't help you. May we go now?
我可以和你妈单独谈一分钟吗?
Can I have a minute with your mom in private, please?
- 请便 - 谢谢
-Pleasure. -Thank you.
你不否认在麦可死前
Do you deny being involved in a sexual relationship...
你和他上过床吧
...with Michael Matthews prior to his death?
我打电♥话♥来
Why am I calling?
只是想听你甜美的声音 并请你帮个忙
Because I had to hear your sweet voice. And I need a favor.
不, 不是这样的 不, 我并没在说醉话
No, it ain't like that. No, it wasn't no liquor talking.
你不胖 你只是女人味十足
You're not fat. You're just a whole lot of woman.
现在,帮我个忙
Now, do me a favor, big mama.
班纳参议员 他买♥♥季票 对吧
Senator Calvin Baynard. He's a season ticket holder, right?
我要你找出寄票的地址
I need you to punch up his address and tell me where you send the tickets.
太好了
Great.
美女
Good girl.
太好了
Great.
- 别担心, 我会找到你老爸的 - 怎么找
-Don't worry. I'm gonna find your dad, okay? -How?
找最近的坏蛋问
When in doubt, try the nearest bad guy.
橄榄球业已奄奄一息, 乔
Football is a dying beast, Joe.
没有英雄 再也没了
No heroes left. Not anymore.
自从老桑尼·韦伯林在 1966 年向乔·纳马斯支付 40 万美元...
Since old Sonny Werblin paid $400,000 to Joe Namath in '66...
...这些混♥蛋♥们现在变得更加贪婪了
...the son of a bitches have just gotten greedier.
全能的上帝,这什么时候才是个头
God Almighty, when's it enough?
天啊,自♥由♥球员们 "给钱,给钱,给钱。"
Jesus, free agents. "Give me, give me, give me."
现在球员们都在吸毒吃药 在场上射杀自己
Now you got guys on PCP wigging out and shooting themselves on the field.
美国观众已生气, 厌倦 他们更换频道
The American public is pisspot tired of it and they're changing the channel.
收视率下降
The ratings are down.
所以你收买♥♥参议员让赌博合法化
So you're gonna bribe some senators to legalize gambling.
是运动赌博合法化
Legalize sports gambling.
你知道 当所有英雄全都没落
You see, with all the heroes gone...
只有合法赌博能挽救橄榄球业
...legalized gambling is about the only thing that'll save the beast.
你同意吗? 乔
You follow me, Joe?
我们在谈大笔金钱 数以亿计
We're talking about some big bucks here. We're talking about billions.
有九个零, 孩子
That's nine zeroes, son.
我不是你的孩子
I'm not your fucking son.
乔, 你有听说过议会…
Well, Joe, have you ever heard of the Senate's Commission...
调查职业橄榄球的赌博吗?
...to Investigate Gambling in Professional Sports?
- 那是你收买♥♥的对象吗? - 议会三月进行投票
-Is that who you're paying off? -The commission's gonna vote next March.
我收买♥♥了每个参议员 除了班纳参议员
I got every one in my hip pocket, except Senator Calvin Baynard.
我试过收买♥♥那浑蛋, 乔
I tried to bribe that son of a bitch, Joe.
他退回来, 他嫌钱不够
He gave it back because it wasn't enough.
- 他要多少? - 六百万
-What's he want? -Six million.
不然他就告发我
Or he'll go straight to the police.
我认为干掉他还便宜点
I think it's just gonna be cheaper to kill that son of a bitch.
干掉参议员不是小事 即使对你种混♥蛋♥而言
Taking off a U.S. senator is ballsy, even for an asshole like you.
你说的没错, 孩子
You said it, Joe boy.
这也是我们要找你当替罪羊的原因
That's why we're gonna frame you for the senator's murder.
身为运动赌博委员会的主席 我只能说
As chairman of the commission on sports gambling, I'll simply say this:
我会就此事的正反两面
I'm currently reviewing both sides of the issue with utmost care and scrutiny...
我会以个人一贯的坚定立场选择最有利的方案
...and will adopt a position based on my firm belief in what's best for the sport.
现在…
In the meantime...
我迫不及待地想至体育馆 去观赏我最喜欢的洛城队
...I can't wait to get to the Coliseum to watch my favorite L.A. team...
痛宰坦帕湾队
kick hell out of Tampa Bay.
- 谢谢你, 参议员 - 我的荣幸
-Thank you, senator. -My pleasure. Thank you. Always a pleasure.
吉米, 想想, 乔会怎么做
Okay. Come on, Jimmy, think, think, think. What would Joe do?
他会杀了人还吸口烟 我可没有枪 我做不到
He'd shoot everybody and smoke some cigarettes. I don't have a gun. I can't do that.
- 你怎么来的? - 搭便车
-How'd you get here? -I hitched.
我不是这意思 我是说, 你是怎么找到我的
That's not what I meant. I meant, how did you find me?
我爸是侦探, 我还能说什么?
My dad's a detective. What can I say?
你没掩饰行踪 很容易找到
You didn't cover your tracks. You're easy to trace.
- 很好, 正是我要的 - 我把这带给你
-Just what I need. Nancy-fucking-Drew. -I brought you this.
- 我想你可能需要它 - 你从哪得到的?
-I figured you might need it. -Where did you get that?
从爸的衣柜偷的 他知道会杀了我
Stole it from my dad's closet. He'd kill me if he found out.
你可能会先杀了自己, 小混♥蛋♥ 快拿着那只丑猴子离开这里
You'll kill yourself first, you jerk. Come on, take this ugly monkey and get out of here.
- 走 下车 - 等等
-Go, get out. -Wait.
- 我要知道怎么了 - 看CNN 走吧
-I wanna know what's going on. -Watch CNN. Go.
妈的, 是照片中的保镖
Oh, shit. Those are the bodyguards from the picture.
- 那又怎样? - 他们没等参议员
-So? -They're leaving without the senator.
我得跟上去, 现在走
I have to follow them. Now go.
- 我要跟你去 - 不行, 回家, 黛莲
-I'm coming with you. -You can't come with me, Darian. Go home.
- 去死吧 - 黛莲
-Kiss my ass. -Darian.
- 去死吧 够清楚了吗 - 好吧
-Kiss my ass. Is that clear enough? -Fine.
你这小魔怪
You little brat.
我们只跟踪 能有什么危险了?
We're just gonna follow them. How dangerous can that be, right?
对
Right.
我们到了
We're in position.
参议员的人在路上 约五分钟到
The senator's men are en route. ETA, five minutes.
该死, 现在他们又去哪?
Damn, now where are they going?
我们去看看,拿着
Let's find out. Here.
我说过不带枪, 我讨厌枪
I told you no guns, right? I hate guns.
留在这儿, 我去看看 呆这
Now, you stay here. I'm gonna go look around. Stay!
- 六百万 - 对不起
- Six mil. -Excuse me.
你们这些白♥痴♥ 可有人想到先搜他身
Did any of you stupid shits bother to frisk this fuck?
他可能是条子, 搜他的身
He could be a goddamn cop. Will you frisk him, please?
别紧张
Take it easy, huh?
- 没问题 - 把箱子给他, 乔瑟夫
-It's okay. -Hand him the briefcase, Joseph.
西装蛮漂亮的
Nice suit.
那个公文包里装满了炸♥药♥,对吧?
That briefcase was loaded with explosives, wasn't it?
十磅的 C-4 现在正在运往体育馆的路上
Ten pounds of C-4 is on the way to the Coliseum right now.
这很讽刺,你不觉得吗?
It's ironic, don't you think?
这些炸♥药♥由班纳贴身保镖亲自交给他
That this bomb's gonna be delivered to Baynard by his own personal bodyguards.
他死后
After his death...
警方会收到你送上箱子
...the police will receive a photograph of you, Joseph...
的照片 你将要为这件事顶罪
...handing over the briefcase, and blame you for the crime.
他们将深信不疑 因为他们都知道,你多恨班纳
And they'll believe it too because they know what a fan of Baynard's you are.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Go fuck yourself.
好 真不礼貌
Okay, now, that's not polite.
听起来非常具有侮辱性
It's very abusive sounding.
你会怎么做,乔瑟夫...
What would you do, Joseph...
假如有人叫你去死
...if somebody told you to go fuck yourself?
你会挖出他的一只眼睛吗?
Would you cut one of their eyes out?
- 不会 - 不会
-No. -No.
你会怎么做
What would you do?
你以为你很他妈酷,是吧?
You think you're so fucking cool, don't you?
你以为自己很酷
You think you're so fucking cool.
这一次…
Well, just once...
我会要你痛苦地
...I would like to hear you scream...
尖叫
...in pain.
放点饶舌音乐吧
Play some rap music.
来吧 走
Come on, move.
想救人?
Hey, Flash. Rescue attempt?
- 给我吹♥箫♥ - 你一定是詹姆斯
-Blow me. -You must be James.
- 詹姆斯?- 他对每个人都这样
-James? -He does that with everybody.
- 叫我乔瑟夫 - 我相信你是一个人来
-Calls me Joseph. -I trust you're alone.
不, 整个维也纳童声合唱团都来了
No, I got the fucking Vienna Boys Choir with me.
这儿的人个个是笨蛋吗?
What, is everybody stupid around here?
- 只有你是, 小子 - 杀了他们, 并埋起来
-Just you, kid. -Shoot them and bury them.
- 怕吗 - 有一点 你呢?
-Scared? -Shitless. You?
- 或多或少有点 - 麦洛
-More or less. -Hey, Milo.
先生 喜欢我的布偶吗?
Hey, mister. Do you like my puppet?
把她带走
Get this kid out of here.
我叫毛茸茸阿汤
My name is Furry Tom.
- 我说离开这, 孩子 - 不, 孩子留下
电影精选列表