又被控吸毒
Allegations of drug abuse.
又一个浪费青春的悲惨例子
Another tragic tale of wasted youth.
- 现在你可惹毛我了 - 是时候了
-Now you're starting to piss me off. -It's about fucking time.
乔 贺伦堡
Joe Hallenbeck.
- 我是私♥家♥侦♥探♥ - 你是个下等人
-I'm a private detective. -You're a fucking lowlife to me.
至少我没去吸毒自毁前途
At least I didn't shit my talent away on coke.
我把我的尿弄倒了
I spilled my warm cup of piss.
- 柯莉, 快来, 我们走 - 吉米, 你是怎么了?
-Cory, get your shit, let's go. Come on. -What's the matter with you?
- 吉米 伙计 - 闭嘴!待在笼子里!
- Jimmy, man! -Shut up! Keep your monkey ass in the cage.
好的, 好的
It's cool. It's cool.
请为柯莉小姐鼓掌
Uh.... Let's hear it for Miss Cory.
对,鼓掌
Yeah. Let's hear it.
班纳
Baynard.
我不会投给你的, 你这狗♥杂♥种♥
I didn't vote for you, you son of a bitch.
我是个下等人
So I'm a lowlife.
就是他, 他跟她一道
That's him. He was with her.
- 把他弄走, 干掉他 - 合约中没有他
-Get him out of here and kill him. -There's no contract on him.
那就免费做吧, 到别处干
Then you'll do it for free, but just do it elsewhere.
敬亚历士, 儿科医生
Alex, the pediatrician.
敬亚历士, 儿科医生
Alex, the pediatrician.
如果我是只猫, 就会咪♥咪♥叫
If I were a cat, I'd purr.
乖点
Behave.
我要你跟我回我住处
I want you to come back to my place with me.
我有生日礼物送你
I wanna give you your birthday present.
- 像这个吗? - 你要吗?
-Does it look like that? -Do you want it?
是什么? 给我点提示
Yeah. What is it? Give me a hint.
提示 好的
A hint? Okay.
你想重回老本行吗?
How would you like to get your old job back?
继续走, 进去里面
Go on. Get in there.
你来的不是时候 地点也不对 没有私人恩怨
Wrong place, wrong time. Nothing personal.
那是你的想法 昨晚, 我♥干♥了你老婆
That's what you think. Last night I fucked your wife.
真的吗? 你怎知道是我老婆
Oh, you did, huh? Well, how'd you know it was my wife?
她说她丈夫是个戴着帽子、看起来像皮条客的混♥蛋♥
She said her husband was a big pimp-looking motherfucker with a hat.
你真酷, 一个要吃子弹的人
Oh, you real cool, for a guy about to take a bullet.
在干了你老婆后 我吃2颗子弹
After fucking your wife, I'll take two.
来, 告诉我
So talk to me.
你要如何让我重回老本行
What's this about you getting me my old job back?
- 他去哪里了? - 那侦探
-Where the hell is he ? -The detective?
你究竟有什么麻烦?
Cory, what kind of trouble are you in?
麻烦? 我没有惹任何麻烦 只是有人想恐吓我罢了
Trouble? I'm not in any trouble. Just some creep threatening me.
我们进去等贺伦堡吧
Let's go back inside and wait for Hallenbeck.
我的心肝, 你把我置于何处 贺伦堡是个游手好闲的人
Hey, what am I, chopped liver? Hallenbeck's a bum.
他能做什么? 点根火柴然后吹熄
What's he gonna do, light a match and breathe on them?
如果那个人出现, 我就揍扁他
If this creep shows up, I'll bitch-slap him.
来, 我跟在你后面回家, 上车吧
Now, come on, I'll follow you home. Get in your car.
- 你会“揍扁他”? - 对 揍扁他
-You'll bitch-slap him? Ha-ha-ha. -Yeah. Bitch-slap him.
好
Okay.
看着
Watch it.
你想在哪开个洞? 胸口? 还是头?
So now where you want it? In the chest or in the head?
- 是的 你老婆也是这么问的 - 别再提我老婆
-Yeah, that's what your wife said. -Hey, would you stop with the wife shit?
- 问我她有多肥 - 去你♥妈♥的♥ 伙计
-Ask me how fat she is. -Fuck you, man.
她有多肥
How fat is she?
她太胖了,我不得不把她裹上面粉,才能找到湿的地方
She's so fat, I had to roll her in flour and look for the wet spot.
你想和她做♥爱♥ 还得掰开她的大腿, 才能进去
You wanna fuck her, you gotta slap her thigh and ride the wave in.
我不是说她胖
I'm not saying she's fat...
但她的高中照片却是一张航拍照片
...but her high-school picture was an aerial photograph.
- 你这杂种 - 还有一些
-Oh, you bastard. -And then some.
干
Fuck.
柯莉, 别下车
Cory, don't get out of your car.
会不会开车
Can't you fucking drive?
我们赶紧离开这里
Let's get the fuck out of here.
倒车
Hey, back up.
倒车
Back up.
皮裤
Leather pants?
这种东西要多少钱?
What's something like that run?
Six-fifty.
650美元
Six hundred and fifty dollars?
一条裤子
They're pants?
你穿这么贵的裤子?
You wear them?
它们里面没有电视之类的东西吗?
They don't have, like, a TV in them or something?
没有
Nope.
我太落伍了
I am very old.
这里有一股臭味
Something stinks in here.
我的天啊, 是这份笔录
My God, it's his statement.
这份口供全是狗屎 贺伦堡一定在隐瞒什么
It's bullshit. Hallenbeck is hiding something.
- 你怎知道? - 我他妈的太了解他的思维方式了
-How do you know? -I know how the fuck his mind works.
谎言总有八成真 这才是令我害怕之处
Every lie has 80 percent truth to it. I mean, it's scary.
- 我们看到的是同一个人吗? - 对呀 要不然你看到的是什么人
-We looking at the same guy? -Yeah, what is it you're looking at?
我看到一个男人,看起来像是穿着衣服刚睡醒
I see a guy, looks like he just slept in his clothes.
这只是外表
Ah. That's what everybody sees.
- 还有别的吗? - 是呀, 还有不少呢
-There's more? -Oh, yeah. A lot more.
很久前, 这混♥蛋♥救了总统
A long time ago, the same son of a bitch saved the president's life.
柯莉说她被人骚扰 全是一派胡言吗?
That stuff Cory fed you about some weirdo hassling her was bullshit, huh?
我不晓得她惹上什么麻烦 但今晚的一切都是职业手法
I don't know what she was into, but that was a professional hit out there tonight.
黑帮作风 依我看,迈克当时也在为她工作,就像我一样
Gangland style. The way I figure, Mike was working for her, same as me.
他被吓到了 非常怕
He gets scared. Very scared.
- 所以他立即脱身, 拖我下水 - 我猜他脱身太迟了
-Bails out, dumps it in my lap. -I guess he bailed out too late, huh?
他被炸得粉身碎骨
They're still scraping him off my stucco.
如果麦可明知危险
If Mike knew this was dangerous...
为何他不明说 还把这件事转交给你
...why did he just hand it to you, not say anything?
他和我的太太有染
He was fucking my wife.
如果我死了 他就可接手我妻了
I die, he gets the wife.
可以走了 到取物处取回你的枪
Free to go. Pick up your gunat the property desk.
- 终于完了 - 你花了一整天时间
- About time. - You took all day.
乔, 我接到贝艾警署打来的电♥话♥
And, Joe, I got a call from the Bel Air P.D.
参议员班纳一直接到下流电♥话♥
It seems like Senator Baynard has been getting obscene phone calls.
最好不是你
I better not find out it's you.
- 还有什么事吗? 警官 - 有
-Anything else, lieutenant? - Yeah.
有个新发明 叫剃刀
There's a new invention. It's called a razor.
太危险了 一想到你 我可能会剃伤手腕
Too risky. I might start thinking about you and slash my wrists.
他和班纳有过节?
He got a beef with Baynard?
是的,参议员炒了他鱿鱼
Yeah, the senator got him fired from his old job.
他曾是警探?
What was he, a cop or something?
特工
Secret Service, huh?
班纳曾炒你鱿鱼? 为什么?
And Baynard had you fired? How come?
与你无关
None of your business.
你进来这干嘛?
What the fuck are you doing here?
我打掉他四颗牙齿
I knocked out four of his teeth.
你打球吗? 你有好身材
Say, man, you ever played ball? You got a good build.
你是同性恋?
What, are you a fag?
不是, 我只是想把气氛弄好点
No, I'm just trying to break the ice.
我不喜欢, 别烦我
I like ice. Leave it the fuck alone.
- 你应该很好相处的 - 去你的
-You're a lot of fun to be with. -Fuck you.
那么下一步该怎么做,神探?我们接下来该何去何从?
So what's the next move, ace? Where do we go from here?
回家,似乎我的工作已告一段落
I'm going home. It would seem my job is done.
干! 你的工作已完成? 我们看着柯莉被杀
Fuck you, your job is done. We saw Cory get murdered.
听着,小子 你要找死, 请便
Listen, Flash, you wanna get your ass shot off, be my guest.
当你死后 我会接收你600块的裤子
When you're dead, I'll take your $600 pants.
Six-fifty.
你很面熟, 我认识你吗?
You look real familiar. Do I know you?
也许吧, 很多人认识我
You might. People recognize me.
我想到了 你是“白球”Morton 在博伊尔高地卖♥♥大♥麻♥
Got it. Cue Ball Morton. You used to sell hash in Boyle Heights.
不对, 我打橄榄球 名叫吉米, 打过洛城雄马队
No, I played football. Jimmy Dix, L.A. Stallions.
- 什么位置? - 算了
-What position? -Forget it.
橄榄球, 自♥由♥球员 把这项好运动毁了
Football. Free agents ruined the goddamn game!
我们可能碰到更多你的球迷 想借我的墨镜吗?
You know, we may run into a few more fans. You wanna borrow my sunglasses?
- 你去死吧 - 你也去死
-Fuck you. -Snappy comeback.
柯莉住哪儿?
So where did Cory live?
梅洛的哈伯公♥寓♥ 怎么了?
Harper Apartments on Melrose. Why?
想去那四处看看
Thinking about going by there, take a look around.
- 很好, 我跟你一道去 - 你算什么
电影精选列表