This is what you were looking for in Cory's apartment?
这就是你要找的?
This what you were looking for?
- 那值一千美金啊 - 闭嘴
-That's $1,000 worth of shit! -Shut the fuck up!
在我扭断你的脖子前 快滚出我的房♥子
Get the fuck out of my house before I break your goddamn neck.
我用那东西解愁
I use that shit to get by.
我不用它,照样挺过去
I don't use it. I get by.
- 穿上衣服快滚 - 好的 算了
-Get dressed and get out. -Oh, right. I forgot.
我在和正人君子说话
I'm talking to Dudley-fucking-Do-Right.
那东西很容易上瘾的
Well, the shit happens real easy, man.
刚开始时…
It starts out...
用来止痛,用杜♥冷♥丁♥,因为他妈的膝盖都废了
...painkillers. Using Demerol because your fucking knees are shot!
还没意识到,你已经在煎饼里嚼着可待因了。
Before you know it, you're chewing codeine with your pancakes.
然后一辆卡车突然出现...
And then a truck comes out of nowhere...
你向上帝求助
...and you're talking to God, saying:
帮帮我,万能的主
"Hey, help me out, Big Guy.
我缴税, 上教堂 为何我却妻死子丧?
I pay taxes. I go to church. What's with this dead-wife-and-kid shit?"
但他不回答我
But he ain't answering.
那天, 他根本不听我的祷告
He ain't taking no calls that day.
相反, 我接到球队的电♥话♥
Instead, I get a call from the fucking league.
他们说:小子 你的事业结束了
And they're saying, "Hey, kid, your career's over."
我问:“为什么?”
And I say, "Why?"
因为我赌博
Because I gambled.
为什么职业橄榄球会有该死的伤病报告?
Why is there a fucking injury report in pro football, huh?
其它都没有, 就职业橄榄球有
Nobody else has one. Pro football does.
你知道为什么吗?
You know why?
那是为了让赌徒们有一个他妈的准确的赔率
That's so the gamblers will have a fucking accurate spread!
都是生意 他们不断压榨你 直到你被榨干
It's all business now. They push you until you blow your fucking brains out!
就像比利·科尔那下场
Just like Billy Cole did!
你看不见那些该死的伪君子夺走了我的生活吗
Can't you see those fucking hypocrites took away my fucking life?
当你停止自怜时,大门在那边
When you're done feeling sorry for yourself, the front door's that way.
你这杂种
You bastard.
我不只如此
And then some.
吉米 迪克斯
Jimmy Dix.
能帮我签名吗?
Will you sign my card?
- 对不起我之前那么失礼 - 没事
-I'm sorry I was so bitchy before. -Sure.
- 我猜你♥爸♥爸很生气,是吧?- 是的,但他会没事的
-I guess your dad's pretty pissed, huh? -Yeah, but he'll get over it.
- 你曾是他最大的偶像 - 是吗 什么时候开始的
-You were only, like, his biggest hero. -Oh, yeah. Since when?
自我小时候
Since I was little.
你真该听听他当时的口气“吉米这个,吉米那个,全场最佳四分卫”
You should've heard him. "Jimmy this. Jimmy that. Best quarterback in the game."
自你被逐出球队后, 他就不看橄榄球了
When you got busted, he quit watching football.
他揍他所有的偶像吗?
Does he punch all his heroes?
- 早啊 吉米 - 你们是谁 怎么知道我名字
-Good morning, Jimmy. -Who are you? How do you know my name?
- 是这家伙吗? 你确定? - 就是他
-Now, this is the guy? Sure this is the guy? -This is him.
这就是那个拥有价值百万美元手臂的家伙,看起来没什么两样
This is the kid with the million-dollar arm, huh? He don't look like much.
我猜不到你们谁像我老二
I can't figure which of you looks the most like my dick.
有话就说, 别挡着我
So if you got something to say, say it, otherwise get the fuck out of my way.
抓住他
Grab him. Grab him.
没事, 没事
It's okay. It's okay, folks.
怎么了?
What happened?
没事, 没事
It's okay. It's okay.
谢谢, 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
危险是我的绰号♥
Danger is my middle name.
别在家尝试这个 我受过专业训练的
Don't try this at home, folks. I'm a trained professional.
这是我…
There's me...
而那是奇人戴夫
...and there's Super Dave.
- 我有坏消息及更坏的消息 - 先告诉我坏消息
-I got bad news and bad news. - Give me the bad news first.
坏消息是刚刚有人把迪克斯扔到车上
Bad news is someone just bounced Jimmy Dix off a car.
现在告诉我更坏的消息
Now give me the bad news.
我自贺伦堡邻居那取得口供
I just took a statement from Joe Hallenbeck's neighbor.
麦可死的那天 他清早去找贺伦堡
On the day he died, Mike Matthews came to Hallenbeck's house...
- 谈事 - 贺伦堡是这样说的
-...early in the morning to discuss a case. -That's what Hallenbeck says.
但贺伦堡的邻居却声称
Okay. So how come Hallenbeck's neighbor claims...
麦可的车整夜都停在那
...Matthews' car was parked there all night in the same spot?
他为什么要说谎?
Why did he lie?
麦可姘上他的老婆
Matthews is fucking his wife.
怪不得车子会在那 麦可姘上贺伯堡的老婆
That's why the car was there. Matthews was fucking Hallenbeck's wife.
贺伯堡当时刚进城
Hallenbeck just got back into town, right?
老天 乔杀了那浑蛋
Christ. Joe wasted the bastard himself.
他竟从容地离开我办公室
He waltzed right out of my office.
我让那杂种走了
I let the son of a bitch go.
给我一个机会, 班, 我去逮他回来
Give me a chance, Ben. I'll get him back.
汤米
Tommy.
你 17 岁时可以去参加派对,但之前不行
You can go to a party when you're 17 years old, not before.
早上好 乔瑟夫
Good morning, Joseph.
看来我们有点麻烦, 麦洛
Looks like we got trouble, Milo.
拿起贺伯堡的枪, 把扳机扳起给我
Pick up Hallenbeck's gun by the trigger guard. Give it to me.
早 有什么问题吗
Good morning. Is there a problem?
是的, 警官, 的确有问题
Yes, officer. As a matter of fact, there is.
显然这枪的子弹太多了
Apparently, there are too many bullets in this gun.
指纹
Fingerprints.
大胆的孩子,乔瑟夫 你刚刚杀了一名警♥察♥
Naughty boy, Joseph. You just shot a policeman.
趴下
Down!
是你, 爹地
It's you, Daddy.
是你, 爹地
It's you, Daddy.
- 我想他醒了 - 确定一下
-I think he's awake. -Make sure.
我醒了
I'm awake.
你差点弄断我的手腕,哥们
You nearly broke my wrist, man.
- 麦洛警告过我们 小心这家伙的 - 我♥操♥
-Milo warned us to watch out for this guy. -Fuck that!
操♥你♥妈♥ 操 看看他 什么都不是 这小子是垃圾
Fuck you. Fuck that. Look at him. He's nothing. Guy's a piece of shit.
有烟吗
You got a cigarette?
香烟 有
A cigarette? Yeah, sure.
我有烟
I got a cigarette.
- 有火吗 - 我有火
-You got a light? -Yeah. I got a light.
宝贝 我还以为你是硬汉呢
Hey, baby. I thought you were tough.
你看,派柏 他其实挺好对付
See, Pablo? He's not so bad.
我好像弄掉了我的烟
I seem to have dropped my cigarette.
可以再给一根吗?
May I have another?
当然
Sure.
没问题, 老兄
Sure thing, buddy.
我要火
I'm gonna need a light.
再碰我, 我会杀了你
If you touch me again, I'll kill you.
成功, 宝贝
Boom-ba! Baby!
两战两胜
Oh, baby. Two for two. We got a two for two.
早就警告过你了
Told you.
天啦
Jesus Christ.
你杀了他, 你♥他♥妈♥的杀了他 他死了
You killed him. You fucking-A killed him! He's dead!
有问题吗?
Is there a problem?
他刚刚杀了 Chet,麦洛 他刚刚杀了他
He just killed Chet, Milo. He just killed him.
他打的他脑出血
He put his fucking nose through his brain.
我要火
I needed a light.
你让我失望, 乔瑟夫
Joseph, you don't disappoint me.
但你冒了个大险, 派柏可以开枪打死你的
You took an awful risk. Pablo here could've shot you dead.
如果要我死, 我早就没命了
If you wanted me dead, you'd have killed me already.
那倒是
That's true.
- 我们能来个正式介绍吗? - 谁在乎呀?
-Can we do a formal introduction? -Who gives a fuck?
- 你是坏蛋 - 我是坏人
-You're the bad guy, right? -I am the bad guy.
我想我该吓的发抖啰?
And I'm supposed to be trembling with fear?
- 差不多是这样 - 好
-Something like that, yeah. -Fine.
我在一分钟后开始发抖 现在, 能给我杯酒吗?
I'll start trembling in a minute. In the meantime, think I could have a drink?
我不觉得有什么不可以 派柏
I don't see why not. Pablo.
先把查特尸体弄走 再给贺伦堡先生倒一杯酒
Take Chet's corpse out of here and fix Mr. Hallenbeck a drink.
两杯
Make that two.
这不是谢利马康本尊吗
Well, if it isn't Shelly Marcone himself.
小心点, 孩子 只有朋友才叫我谢利
Careful, son. Just my friends call me Shelly.
你有朋友? 什么时候有的?
You got friends? When did this happen?
小子, 我告诉你 像你现在的处境, 该噤若寒蝉
Boy, I'll give you this. You sure are feisty for a fella in your position.
麦洛, 教他点规矩
Milo, teach him some manners, will you?
再碰我, 我会宰了你
You touch me again, I'll kill you.
你在说什么阴谋?
What fucking conspiracy are you talking about?
你在说什么阴谋?
What fucking conspiracy are you talking about?
电影精选列表