-Oh, good. I'll come with you. -The fuck you are.
晚安,小子
Have a nice night, junior.
- 我知道她后备钥匙在哪 - 我用不着钥匙
-Hey, I know where she keeps the extra key. -I'm not gonna need a key.
看来你也不担心安保系统
Guess you're not worried about the security system either.
最先进的, 我自己装的
It's pretty high-tech. I put it in myself.
你可能知道 如何规避
But you probably know how to circumvent, huh?
- 规避? - 这叫做词汇量。你读了很多书?
-Circumvent? -It's called a vocabulary. You read much?
"流莺”杂♥志♥刚登过这个
My subscription to Jugs Magazine just ran out.
上车吧
Get in the car.
她怎能负担起这儿的房♥租 这儿很贵的
How did she afford a place like this? These joints must run a fortune.
- 可不是嘛 房♥租是我付的 - 哦,真有意思啊
- Tell me about it. I pay the rent. - Oh, isn't that charming?
她听起来蛮特别的
She sounds like a real special girl.
你还付些什么钱? 衣服? 车子
What else you give her money for? Clothes, car payments?
并不是你想的那样
Yo, it wasn't like that.
柯莉本可以和很多有钱人交往, 但她爱我
Cory could've had plenty of rich guys. Me, she loved.
爱情, 算了
Oh, love. Well, forget about it, then.
- 你不相信爱情? - 不, 我相信爱情 就像我相信癌症
-You don't believe in love? -Yeah, I believe in love. I believe in cancer.
- 全是致命疾病 - 差不多
-What, they're both diseases? -Yeah, something like that.
我想见见那个把你搞得一团糟的贱♥人♥
I wanna meet the bitch that fucked you up.
你来现一下
Your show, ace.
-安保系统? -是的,我规避了它
-Security system? -Yeah, I circumvented it.
别碰任何东西 别给条子留下任何线索
Don't touch anything. We don't wanna leave a mess for the cops.
天哪
Oh, my God.
- 你负责吸尘,我负责除尘 - 保持原样吧
-You vacuum, I'll dust. -Stay put.
去吧, 泰山
Go, Tarzan.
吉米…和柯莉在一起的这个人是谁
Jimmy. Who's this guy with Cory?
谢利马康 他是“雄马”队的老板
Shelly Marcone. He owns the L.A. Stallions.
他曾经和她交往过一段时间 他对她很差劲,所以她离开了
He used to date her for a while. He treated her like shit and she left.
- 你去哪? - 浴室
-Where you going? -To the bathroom.
你也要一起来? 医生说我不能提重物
You wanna come? Doc said I shouldn't lift anything heavy.
我不去
No, I'll pass.
赌十比一, 他们一定是在找这东西
Ten to one, this is what they were looking for.
- 那是马康 - 我知道
-That's Marcone. - Yeah, I know who it is.
- 我不知道这是谁 - 凯文班纳 参议员
- I don't know who this is. - That's Calvin Baynard, the senator.
这两个浑蛋呢
And these two assholes with them?
他的保镖 他到哪都要人保护
His bodyguards. He don't go anywhere without protection.
- -电♥话♥账单的复印件 - 他们一直打的这个号♥码是?
-Xeroxed copy of a phone bill. -What's this number they keep calling?
- 班纳家的 - 你知道他家的电♥话♥?
-Calvin Baynard's home phone number. -You know the senator's home number?
是的, 我打过几次电♥话♥给他 别说出去
Yeah, so I called him a couple times. Shut the fuck up.
- 这一切有什么意义, 乔? - 我不晓得, 小子 如果我们幸运的话
-So, what's all this mean, Joe? -I don't know, junior. If we're lucky...
有足够的证据 可以把加州二位大人物送进监牢
...enough blackmail evidence to put the two most powerful men in California away.
柯莉为什么要勒索他们?
Why would Cory wanna blackmail Marcone or Baynard?
- 你说她和马康上过床… - 我说约会, 没说他们上过床
-You said she was fucking Marcone. -I didn't say fucking, I said dating.
不管怎样, 她听到或者看到什么 重点是
Whatever she was doing, she heard or saw something. The point is--
- 她想勒索他们 - 她雇用麦可…
-She tried to blackmail them. -She hires Mike--
- 去抓他们的小辫子? - 没错
-To get evidence against them, right? -That's right.
现在我们有证据
Now we have the evidence.
小子, 我们要对付的是没人敢动的马康及班纳
What we got, junior, is Marcone and Baynard by the nuts.
这也是我爱美国的原因
And that is why I love America.
- 喂 - 凯文 我是谢利马康
- Hello? - Hey, Calvin. Shelly Marcone.
- 是马康 - 今晚如何
-That's Marcone. -How you doing this evening?
- 我希望你不要叫我的名字 - 神经过敏
- I'd prefer you didn't use my name. - Man's a trifle skittish.
凯文 假如我不了解你的话 我会以为你在耍什么阴谋
Calvin, if I didn't know you better, I'd think you were contemplating something shady.
- 怎么想不违法 - 快进入正题
- No law against contemplation. - Get to the good stuff.
- 除非你... - 我按快进
- Not unless you-- -I'll fast-forward.
别,会卡带子,快进会他妈卡带
No, don't! It eats the tape! Fast-forward eats the fucking tape!
我怎么知道?我们唯一的证据,被你那辆破车把它吞了?
I'm supposed to know that? Our only evidence and your shitty car ate the tape?
- 烂车 - 你最好闭嘴
-Fucking car sucks. - Shut the fuck up!
- 把你的车砸了 - 如果这事搞砸了,我就捏碎你的蛋蛋
-Shut your car up. -If this is ruined, I'm gonna crush your nuts.
看看这!全毁了,我向上帝发誓
Look at this. This is ruined, I swear to God.
快进吃了带子
Fast-forward eats the tape.
看来这就是我的生日礼物
So this is my birthday present.
什么
What?
柯莉勒索马康
Cory was blackmailing Marcone...
不是为了钱 她是想让我重回老本行
...but she wasn't trying to get cash. She was trying to get my old job back.
她为我丧命
She's dead because of me.
- 你去哪 - 回家 我感觉太脏
-Where you going? -Home. I don't feel too hot.
来, 我送你
Come on, I'll take you home.
- 来吧,我载你一程 - 不用
-Come on, I'll give you a ride. -No.
我开柯莉的车, 我有钥匙
I'm gonna take Cory's car. I got the key.
她的车子不是在酒吧吗?
I thought that was Cory's car at the bar.
她有两辆车
Cory had two cars.
快下车…
Get out of the car! Get out of the car!
你搞什么鬼? 你怎么了?
What's your trip, man? Yo! What's wrong with you?
- 是什么 - C-4
- What is it? - C-4.
塑性炸♥药♥
Plastic explosive.
他们在麦可车上装了个一样的
They wired the ignition to Mike's car with this. Figures they'd do the same with hers.
幸好他们装错车
Good thing for you they wired the wrong car.
把这留给警♥察♥ 让他们去分♥析♥
Leave this for the cops. Let them analyze it.
你把它放行李箱?
You're just gonna put that in the trunk?
难不成要留给附近的孩子玩?
No, we should just leave it for the neighborhood kids to play with.
晚上好 先生们
Good evening, gentlemen.
枪给我, 贺伦堡
Let's have the gun, Hallenbeck.
- 这么晚还出来晃? - 你们这些女的早该回家了
-A bit late for a stroll, you think? -You girls ought to get home.
- 是啊, 路灯还亮着呢 - 闭嘴, 丑八怪
-Yeah, street lights are on. -Shut up, fuckface.
我是丑八怪, 他是浑球
I'm fuckface, he's asshole.
告诉他自以为风趣的下场
Apprise Rodney Dangerfield here of his situation.
也许我们该正经点
Perhaps we can dispense with the fun and games now, yes?
- 你想要信封, 对吗? - 信封, 你很聪明
-You want the envelope, right? -The envelope. Very smart.
这个人知道自己占不到便宜
See, Jake. Here's a man who knows when a situation is untenable.
- 说得好 - 你喜欢
-Good word. -You like that word?
那你有那信封了, 对吧?
And you do have that envelope, don't you?
我们最好放弃, 吉米 这些人是天才
We better give up, Jimmy. We're dealing with a couple geniuses here.
好了,伙计,别他妈再烦他了
All right, man, just leave him the fuck alone.
“别管他了”?行,你说什么都行
"Leave him alone"? Sure, whatever you say.
杰克对这工作很投入
Jake attacks his job with a certain exuberance.
该死, 我们被恶霸揍
Shit, we're being beat up by the inventor of Scrabble.
- 他心情还不错 再踢他一脚 - 不,不,不 好吧
-He's still in a good mood. Kick him again. -No, no, no. All right.
你要那妓♥女♥的信封
You want the envelope the hooker had?
- 她不是妓♥女♥ - 闭嘴
-She wasn't a hooker, Joe. -Shut the fuck up.
在哪
Where is it?
- 在行李箱中 - 给我钥匙
-It's in the trunk. -Give me the keys.
- 来吧,来吧 - 慢慢来
- Come on. Come on. - Slow and easy.
- 把钥匙给杰克 - 快点
-Give them to Jake. -Come on.
笨蛋, 你将会吃到苦头的
You dumb bastard, you're gonna pay for that.
杰克, 打开行李箱
Jake, open the trunk.
该死 快跑
Son of a bitch! Go, go, go!
- 你还活着? - 还不确定
-Are you alive? -I don't know yet.
是那C-4
Was that C-4?
- 难不成还是二手车的问题 - 死人不会开这种笨玩笑的
-Either that or a hell of a factory recall. -Dead guys don't make bad jokes, do they?
- 不 - 妈的,我们都没死
-No. -Shit, we're alive.
快离开这, 快走
Go on, get out of here. Go, go, come on.
- 你确定 - 我来处理
-You sure? -I'll take the heat on this.
你确定
You positive? Okay.
这是警方的事
This is a police matter...
你这笨蛋
...you dumb son of a bitch.
我已厌倦帮你收尸
And I'm sick and tired of sweeping up your dead bodies!
下次我再见到你这张丑脸时
The next time I see your ugly mug...
我会给你一枪 明白吗?
...I'm gonna put a bullet in it. You got it?
我只想和你握握手
I just wanted to shake your hand.
什么
What?
本告诉我你为总统所做的事 我深感敬佩
Ben told me about what you did for the president. I respect that.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿, 丑八怪
Hey, ugly.
看来我们的证据毁了
Looks like our evidence got blown up.
我们得再找一些
I think we might have to get some more.
你还不死心
You just won't let go, huh?
你像只死缠不放的狗
You're like a dog with a Frisbee.
女友死了 凶手逍遥法外正在高级餐馆进餐
My girl's dead. The guys that did it are up at Spago's eating chicken marsala.
还在吃鹿乳酪披萨
And reindeer goat-cheese pizza.
这不公平
电影精选列表