It ain't right.
这说不过去
No, it ain't right.
这可不是在玩游戏
This ain't no game, Flash.
真枪
Real guns.
实弹
Real bullets.
很危险
It's dangerous.
我的绰号♥就叫危险
Danger's my middle name.
我叫死不放弃
Mine's Cornelius.
别告诉任何人, 否则我宰了你
You tell anybody, I'll kill you.
- 你看过《灵魂列车》吗? - 闭嘴
-You ever watch Soul Train? -Shut the fuck up.
我们明天开始
We start tomorrow.
现在, 我要回家看看家人
In the meantime, I'd like to go home and see my family.
你的家人?
Your family, huh?
你有孩子?
You got kids?
- 小女孩 - 她爱你吗?
-A little girl. -Does she like you?
不怎么爱
No, not too much.
她喜欢“王子”喜欢有身材的
She likes Prince. Go figure.
我也喜欢“王子”
I like Prince.
真是一栋房♥子
Wow. An actual house.
我还以为是粪便满地的洞穴
I was thinking a cave with skulls and shit.
我感觉自己像被狠狠地蹂躏过,然后被湿漉漉地扔在一边
I feel like I've been rode hard and put away wet.
这到底是什么意思?
What the hell does that mean?
这是马的谈话,伙计
It's horse talk, man.
他们现在让兄弟俩骑马了吗?
They got the brothers riding horses now?
是啊,偷车越来越难
Yeah, cars are getting too hard to steal.
你有没有戴过那种小牛仔帽?
You ever wear, like, a little cowboy hat?
我真的很厉害,伙计
Ha-ha-ha. I'm really good, man.
也许我还可约你女儿
Maybe I could take your daughter out.
她才13岁 如果你动歪念
She's 13, and if you look at her funny...
你就死定了
...I'll stick an umbrella up your ass and open it.
- 你怎么还没睡 - 黛莲在看电视
-Why aren't you in bed? -Darian's watching TV.
- 我看到了 - 她也对你非常生气
-Yeah, I can see that. -She's also pissed at you bigtime.
- 你的脸怎么了? - 老天, 她终于说话了
-What happened to your face? -My God. It speaks.
我的脸没事,一直是这样
Nothing happened to my face. It always looks like this.
他的脸怎么了?
What's wrong with his face?
他的鼻子太尖,眼睛太小,耳朵太大
His nose is too pointy. His eyes are beady. His ears are too big.
需要刮胡子
He needs a shave.
我笑得都尿裤子了,你太搞笑了
I am peeing my pants, you're so funny out here.
这是我女儿黛莲
That's my daughter, Darian.
- 我叫吉米 - 为什么把号♥码挂在头上?
-My name is Jimmy. -That number on the back of your head...
是车牌怕被偷吗?
...is that, like, a license plate in case somebody tries to steal it?
不对, 是有关橄榄球的 是我高中时的号♥码
No, it's a football thing. It's my high-school number.
你什么时候毕业的?
So when do you graduate?
你喜欢独自一人, 是吗?
You wanna be left alone, don't you?
我会在厨房♥
I'll be in the kitchen.
这边
Over here.
乔, 她遗传到你好胜的个性
Hey, Joe, she's got your winning personality.
你会习惯的
You get used to it.
黛莲, 我在做冰淇淋, 想来点吗
Darian, I got some ice cream. You want some?
别管我, 我讨厌你
Leave me alone! I hate you!
因我不准她和汤姆出去约会, 她生我气
She's pissed because I wouldn't let her go out on a date with Tommy.
我错过了全年度最好的舞会
I only missed the best party of the year.
为什么不答应呢?
Why didn't you let her go?
因为她只有13岁, 白♥痴♥
Because she's 13 years old, jerk-off.
- 要来点冰淇淋吗? - 我不理你
-You want some of this ice cream or not? -I'm not talking to you.
真可惜
Oh, that's a shame.
我会怀念你曾对我说过的好话 "爸, 我讨厌你"
I'll miss all those pleasant things you always say to me. "Hey, Dad, I hate you."
- 巧克力口味, 你最喜欢的 - 我才不在乎呢
-It's chocolate chip, your favorite. -I don't care.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You're an asshole.
你知道我讨厌浪费食物
You know how I hate to waste food.
还要辱骂我吗? 让我发怒
You wanna abuse me some more? Shock me.
- 我几乎没听过“混♥蛋♥”这个词 - 胡扯
-I hardly ever hear the word "asshole." -Oh, bullshit!
- 够了,真的够了 - 我敢打赌你肯定经常遇到这种情况
-Enough. That's enough. -Bet you get it all the time!
- 你想把我再禁足几次吗? - 你想要,就这样
-What'll you do, ground me some more? -You want it, you got it.
是的, 混♥蛋♥
Yes, sir, asshole.
- 你得禁足好几个礼拜 - 别管我
-You're grounded for a week. Hey. -Just leave me alone!
他以为他是残暴的守护神啊
He thinks he's fucking Ward Cleaver.
你想说话像个粗人?想听起来像你妈?继续
You wanna talk like a trash-mouth? Wanna sound like your mother? Go ahead.
我一天到头都得听这些废话,已经够糟了,还要听你说这些?
It's bad enough I gotta hear this shit all day, I gotta get it from you too?
乔, 对你女儿别动怒
Joe, why don't you go easy on the girl, man?
别告诉该如何教我的孩子
Don't tell me how to talk to my kid.
来呀, 来呀, 让我听听你所有的脏话
Come on, let me hear it. Let me hear all the really juicy, dirty words.
天哪,你真是个废物
God, you're such a fuckup.
黛莲, 你是我女儿 住在我的房♥子里, 你得尊敬我 知道吗
You are my daughter, you're in my house. You will respect me. You got that?
- 别再叫我废物 - 为什么我不该叫
-Don't ever call me a fuckup. -Why shouldn't I?
妈一直这么叫你
Mom calls you one all the time.
你妈叫我废物 几时
Your mother called me a fuckup? When?
- 和杰叔通电♥话♥时 - 杰叔
-On the phone with Uncle Jay. -Uncle Jay?
我的天哪。我真是个废物,但杰叔叔,那才是真正的正直之人
Oh, Christ. I'm a fuckup, but Uncle Jay, now, there's a real stand-up guy.
他逃税 真奇怪他居然没坐牢
Cheats on his taxes. Surprised he's not doing time.
去问问你妈妈,为什么“神奇先生”没有因为逃税而坐牢
Go ask your mother why Mr. Wonderful is not in jail for tax evasion.
因为他从不犯错
Because he doesn't fuck up.
上♥床♥睡觉
Go to bed.
只要50元, 你可以请到人 把她的指甲一个一个拔下来
For 50 bucks, you could pay a guy to pull her fingernails out one by one.
如果真那么有趣 我宁可自己来
Anything that much fun, I think I'd rather do it myself.
我不了解你, 但我想喝一杯
Hey, I don't know about you, but I could use a drink.
妈的, 这是你吗?
Oh, shit. That's you?
你曾是模范老爹
You were fucking Ward Cleaver.
是啊, 我曾是模范童子军
Yeah, I was a regular Boy Scout.
你和总统
You and the president.
干, 和大人物一起
Damn, hanging with the man.
看起来就像在威尼斯海岸所立的大看板
That look like one of those cardboard cutout things you see in Venice Beach.
我曾和唐强森合照过
I once had my picture taken with Don Johnson like that.
- 还有那照片吗? - 早丢掉了
-You still got the picture? -Nah, I threw it away.
你会离婚吗
So are you gonna get a divorce, man?
妈的, 我不知道
Shit, I don't know.
你不太喜欢女人 乔
You don't like women much, do you, Joe?
至少我喜欢她的姘夫
At least I liked the guy she was fucking.
他曾是我的好友
He was my best friend.
他是个卑鄙无♥耻♥的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
He was a scumbag private detective, man.
老兄,所有私♥家♥侦♥探♥都是人♥渣♥
Man, all private detectives are scumbags.
是啊,但那个混♥蛋♥差点害死你
Yeah, but that scumbag tried to get you killed.
没有完美的朋友
Well, friends can't be perfect.
我但愿苍天不是蓝色
I wish the sky wasn't blue...
水不是湿的
...I wish water wasn't wet...
我也希望我不再爱我的老婆
...and I wish I didn't still love my wife.
唉,生活真糟糕
Ah. Life sucks.
- 敬会计师亚历士一杯 - 你的会计师名叫亚历士?
-To Alex, the accountant. -Your accountant's name is Alex?
不是
No...
但他本来应该是
...but he could have been.
亚历士是我儿子
Alex was my son.
我曾结过婚
I used to be married.
某个周日, 我去迈阿密
One Sunday, I'm away in Miami.
她不能同行 因有八个月身孕
She couldn't come because she was eight months' pregnant.
她沿着拉柏瑞大道走
Walking down La Brea Boulevard...
突然有辆货车撞上路边
...out of nowhere a pickup truck jumped a curb. Pow.
不知道怎么撞倒她
Never knew what hit her.
她死了
She died.
婴儿在保温箱中活了十七分钟
But Alex lived for 17 minutes in an incubator.
像睡着了
He fell asleep...
只够时间做一个梦
...had time for one dream...
然后他也死了
...and then he died.
我常想到他
I think about him all the time, man.
那天我冲了三百码
You know, I threw for 300 yards that day.
当我的妻子和孩子垂死之际......
While my wife and kid were dying...
我打出一生最好的一场球
...I had the game of my life.
生活糟透了
Life sucks.
能用你的浴室吗
Hey, could I use your shower?
沿着走廊,右手边第一个门
Bathroom, down the hall, first door on the right.
给你毛巾
Hey, Flash, I brought you a towel.
这就是你在柯莉住处要找的?
电影精选列表