是的 -我们要想想办法,查理
Yeah, it looks that way. - We gotta do something about that.
没错,我们要解决好
That's right, we have to take care of that.
小姐,请你更衣吧,我们要走了 -去哪里?
Lady, would you get dressed? We're leaving.
Where are we going?
去见杰克
We're gonna visit Jack Browning.
你这么多年都姓什么啊? 姓伯朗宁吗?
What's your name these days, by the way? Mrs Browning?
是的 -跟我想的一样
Yes. - I thought so.
进去更衣
Now get in there and change, eh?
希拉? -我马上就好
Sheila? - I'll be right there.
拿我的手提箱来!
Bring my briefcase!
你打中他们了吗? -打中一个,另一个不确定
Did you get them? - I got one. I'm not sure about the other.
我从来没有这么害怕过 他们差点杀了我
I was never so scared in my life. They almost killed me.
对不起,现在没事了
I'm sorry, but it's all right now, baby.
赶紧,我们要快点
Come on. We've got to hurry.
别忙了
Don't bother.
天啊
Oh, god.
我说过你们跑不掉的
I... I told you you couldn't run.
求求你
Please.
我不想这么做,是他一手策划的
I... I didn't want to. He made me do it.
我是身不由己
I couldn't help myself.
求求你
Please.
我不想参与其中的
L... didn't want to have anything to do with it.
我没办法
I... I had no choice.
小姐,我没时间了
Lady, I don't have the time.
不
No. No.
电影精选列表