乔治和我在这里假装出车祸
我们到那里的时候, 就堵住北上的小道 不让邮政车通过
When we get there, we block the northbound Lane
so the mail truck can't pass.
他们看到出车祸,看到警车之后 就会下车查看,我们就抓住他们
They see an accident, the police car, they stop and we grab them.
司机怎么办? -我同意抢劫
What happens to the drivers? - I approve of larceny.
杀人有悖我的原则 记住了,米奇
Homicide is against my principles. Keep that in mind, Mickey.
我们会把他们安置妥当的,杰克 别担心
We'll wrap 'em up safe and sound, Jack. Don't worry.
一定要确保万无一失
Just be sure.
我们将钱袋转移到我的车上 我和诺斯先开走
We transfer the registered sacks to my car. North and I take off.
我们怎么知道车上有多少钱?
How do we know how much money'll be in the truck?
不知道
We don't, exactly.
卡车去提取海边渡假区周末的收入
The truck picks up the weekend receipts from the resorts up the coast.
平均都在百万以上 整个过程不能超过两分钟
It averages over a million. The whole job shouldn't take more than two minutes.
然后我们将卡车和司机弄到树林里
Then we drive the truck and the drivers into the woods...
将所有的指纹都清除掉
And get rid of all the fingerprints.
然后周五我们在里 吉威的科里旅馆碰头
Then we meet at curley's in ridgeview on Friday.
好了,她怎样了?
Ok. How's your end of it going?
很好,我想怎么弄她都可以
Fine, fine. She'll do what I want her to.
我说的是车子
I'm talking about the car.
那又怎么了?
So what? What's the point?
我喜欢你开车的样子 你还是老老实实开车吧
I like what you're doing with the car. Just stick with that.
你回酒店去,老实呆着
You get back to the hotel and stay there.
我想留在这里 -去啊
I like it here. - Go on. Get moving.
我说了,我不走
I said... I like it here.
我可以马上改变你的念头
Well, I can change that in a hurry.
你再碰她,我就杀了你!
You touch her again, I'll kill ya!
完事后,我们再算帐,诺斯
After the job, we'll settle this, north.
现在算得了!
Let's settle it now!
好 -放开他
Ok. - Let him go.
我们都同意分开后不能再见面
I know we agreed not to meet again after we make the split.
但是我给你们网开一面
I'm willing to make an exception in your case.
希拉,我的车在外边
Sheila, my car is outside.
回头见,约翰
I'll see you later, Johnny.
我不是开玩笑的 -你只管开车
I meant what I said. - You worry about the car.
怎么回事? -我也不知道,好像是修路吧
Hey, what's up? - Beats me, buddy. Some kinda roadwork.
太棒了,我要赶去伊万斯堡
Oh, boy. That's just great. I got a schedule to keep in evansburg.
走便道不会太久的
It won't take you much longer on a detour.
我已经迟到了,长官,十万火急啊
But I'm late already. Look, officer, a lot depends on this.
这么办吧,我们刚设置路标
Well, I tell ya what. We just put the signs up.
他们可能还没有开工呢 让他过去,埃迪
They probably haven't started yet. Let him through, Eddie.
赶快走吧,不然你 今晚不知道在哪里过夜了
But keep movin', or you may have to sleep in there somewhere tonight.
别担心,长官,谢谢
Don't worry, officer. Thanks a lot.
来了,真准时
Here he comes. Right on schedule.
我来说话
I'll do all the talkin'.
这次又怎么回事? - 谁知道呢?他们总是喜欢瞎折腾
What is it this time?
Who knows? They're always tearin' up something.
你可以从这里开上 七英里之外的州际高速公路
Look, you can hit the state highway seven miles through there.
右转弯就能回到这条路
Turn right, it'll take you right back into this one.
我们以前走过那里,路面太差劲了
We've gone that way before. It's a lousy road.
大路要封闭多久? -一两个星期吧
How long will this be closed? - Couple of weeks, I hear.
倒霉 谢谢你,长官
Swell. Thanks, officer.
等一下
Hey! Just hold on a minute.
把车开走!这是美国邮政车!
Get 'em outta the way! You're holdin' up the U.S. mail!
闭上你的嘴 - 举起手来!
Keep your mouth shut. - Put your hands up!
摘掉警灯 -是
Turn off the red light. - Yeah.
清理干净 -是
Clean as a whistle. - Yeah.
你很出色 -谢谢
You did all right. - Thanks.
干半个小时的活就能赚大钱 - 开门
Pretty good pay for half an hour's work. - Open that door.
快点开门!
Go ahead! I said open that door!
我说的句句属实,我发誓
And that's the truth. I swear it. - How do you know it's the truth?
你怎么知道是真的? 诺斯走的时候你又不在场
You weren't even there when north took off.
乔治和我在五分钟后找到杰克
George and me picked Browning up maybe five minutes later.
天啊,他遍体鳞伤
Man, he was all ripped up.
伯朗宁现在在哪里?
Where's Browning now?
伯朗宁?不知道 在加州吧,不清楚
Browning? I don't know. California some place, I think. I don't know.
事情搞砸之后,我们就分道扬镳了
After the caper blew, we all kinda broke up.
乔治怎么样?
How about George?
他死了,在抢劫酒水 专卖♥♥店的时候被击毙
He's dead. He got shot in a liquor store job.
莫名其妙,我们抢到了一百万块钱
How 'bout that? We had our hands on over a million,
他却为了几块钱的饭钱被打死了
he gets knocked off pickin' up a few bucks to eat on.
米奇,如果我是你 我就忘记这件事
Mickey, if I were you, I'd forget that this ever happened.
我会忘记我们来过这里 忘记一切
I'd forget that we were here. I'd forget everything.
你这个地方不错 你还是知足吧
You have a very nice place here, so why don't you live to enjoy it?
要是你想玩什么花招…
Yeah, but if you're on to something...
米奇
Mickey.
好吧,查理,我会忘掉一切的
Ok, Charlie. I forgot all about it.
那就没事了,米奇
Then there's no sweat, Mickey.
没事
No sweat...
没事
No sweat.
什么事? - 有位斯特龙先生带了 个先生来找您,先生
Yes?
A Mr. strom and another gentleman to see you, sir.
斯特龙先生?我不认识,什么事?
Mr. strom? I don't know any Mr. strom. What's it about?
跟他说我们是约翰.诺斯的朋友
Tell him that we're friends of a Mr. John north.
他们说他们是约翰.诺斯的朋友
They say they're friends of Mr. John north.
没事了,莱斯利小姐 关门
It's all right, miss Leslie. Close the door.
很好,伯朗宁先生
Very nice, Mr. Browning. Very nice, indeed.
我最喜欢有头脑的人
I always like to see a man get ahead in this world.
如果你跟我做生意
If you have business with me...
是的,我们跟你有生意可做
Yeah, we've got business with you.
约翰.诺斯一生如履薄冰
Johnny north lives very modestly, erm,
对他这个人来说实属不易
for a man of his means.
约翰.诺斯? - 小李,看来他想起来了
Johnny north? - Lee, I think he's catching on.
嗯
Um-hmm.
我们上周干掉了约翰
We hit Johnny north last week.
然后和米奇.法默长谈了一次
Then we had a long talk with Mickey farmer.
乔治.弗莱明死了
George Flemming is dead.
知道还剩下谁吗?
You know who that leaves?
你和那个女人, 还有失踪的百万巨款
You and the dame. And a missing million bucks.
还有我和我的搭档 - 嗯
Oh, and, er, me and my partner. - Mm-hmm.
伯朗宁发展有限公♥司♥
"Browning development corporation.”
其实你是一个…
You've come a long way...
邮资劫犯
From being an ex-mail robber.
我出书了
I'm makin' out.
但是我写得很辛苦 你们想看我写的书吗?
But I've done it the hard way. Would you like to take a look at my books?
哪套?
我们不太识字
Which set?
We don't read well.
你说你干掉了诺斯 是受雇于人吗?
You said you hit north. Was it a contract?
是的
That's right.
为什么?谁下令的?
Why? Who bought it?
我们认为是你,杰克
We figure you did, Jack.
你疯了吗?
我当然想找诺斯
Are you crazy?
Sure, I wanted north.
他玩了我,带着钱逃了
He double-crossed me and made off with the whole bundle.
要是我看到他,我会亲手毙了他
And maybe I would've killed him if I could've laid my hands on him.
但是首先我得先把钱找回来
But first I'd have gotten my money back.
可能会,也可能不会
Maybe.
Maybe not.
希拉.法尔在哪里?
Where's the, erm, Sheila farr dame?
你们真是深入啊 我不知道她在哪里
You boys dug deep. I don't know where she is.
你最好找到她
You better find out, Jack.
完事之后你见过她吗?
Did you see her after the job?
当然见过了,在里吉威
Sure, I did. At ridgeview.
她和米奇,乔治在一起
Her and Mickey and George.
可是那时她发现…
Only when she found out that...
约翰携款潜逃了 于是,她一气之下就走了
Johnny'd gotten away with the money, she blew up and took off.
天啊 -你是他们的老大
My, my. - And you were the number one brain.
她在需要你救济的时候离开你…
It didn't sound funny to you that she throws you over...
你就一点都不觉得可疑吗?
Right when she needs a meal ticket?
约翰.诺斯带着百万巨款跑了
Johnny north runs off with a million dollars.
听说他对她有意思,她对他也有意思
He's got eyes for her, and from what I hear, she's got eyes for him.
从你被踢下车的时候起 你就一定想到了
You must've landed on your head when you got kicked out of that car, Jack.
否则,你会成全他们的
Otherwise, you'd put two and two together, you know.
你们以为那个贱贷- -我们不会以为,杰克
电影精选列表