I still don't want anybody in the pit who ain't workin'.
你们还是退到栅栏之外吧 在那里也能看得很清楚
Why don't you stand over by the fence? You can see all right over there.
回头见
See you later.
98号♥赛车,西尔威斯特眼镜蛇跑车
Car number 98, the Sylvester cobra.
冲着九号♥弯道开去
Round turn nine he goes,
他来了个四轮漂移, 轻松冲过九号♥弯道
four-wheel drifting that car as he comes around turn nine.
漂亮,令人叹为观止
Beautiful, beautiful to see.
现在他们又回到了S形弯道了
Now they come back up through the s's once again.
诺斯开着的是98号♥跑车…
Sylvester in number 98. North in the Sylvester cobra...
现在被哈蒙德赶上
Being pressed now by Hammond.
哈蒙德又被赶上了
Hammond being pressed.
诺斯又开上了六号♥弯道 非常轻盈
And north coming up to turn six once again, very nicely.
现在他遇到了交通拥挤 他失去了领先优势
Now he's in traffic. He lost it just a little,
现在他要在六号♥弯道 和七号♥弯道之间加速
and now he's picking up his traffic between turn six and turn seven.
他飞速冲过了S弯道
He went very hard and fast through those curvy s's.
现在到了开阔地, 诺斯冲上了秸秆堆上
Coming wide now. North getting closer to the bales.
哇,就跟马术表演似的!
Wow, that looks like a horse show there.
看他能否回到赛场上 现在,他开始启动了
See if he gets back and running. Now he starts to go. He's in gear.
他的车上全都是秸秆
He's got enough hay in that cockpit...
我看过许多赛车冲到秸秆堆上 但是从没见过车厢上 装过这么多的秸秆
I've seen cars go into hay bales, but not with that amount of hay.
他现在找不到变档器了
He can't find the gearshift for the hay.
在倾斜的九号♥弯道上 他真是如虎添翼
Down the back chute for turn nine, going very hard and fast.
他的车子开始摇晃了 他的车轮出了问题
Car seems to be vibrating. He's got wheel trouble.
右后轮车轴弯曲了
Right rear wheel is bent.
可能是撞到秸秆堆的 时候出问题的
Could be from contact with the hay.
看来他只有回到修理区了
I think that this man will go into the pit stop.
车子开始晃动,他有危险
The car's starting to shimmy. He's in the pack.
他举起了手, 意思是他要开进修理区
His hand goes up, signifying that he is going into the pit area.
他进站了 - 非常明智的选择
He's coming in. - A very wise decision.
轮子摇晃得非常厉害
That wheel is shimmying something fierce.
不知道他们能否拆下车轮,换上车轴
Let's see if they can pull it off, change the wheel,
可能是别的部位变形或者损坏了
or maybe there's something else that's bent or damaged.
这个无从考究
You just never know.
剩下的车手们继续你追我赶
The rest of the drivers are continuing in the race at a very tremendous pace.
给我换一个全新的右后轮 检查悬挂系统
Get me a new right rear and check the suspension.
他们开上了七号♥弯道
Around the turns they go into seven.
所有赛车都在跑道上 非常流畅
All cars on the course. Everything moving along very nicely.
修理站里的维修人员 在紧张地给诺斯修车 以便尽快回到赛场上
They're working feverishly in the pits to get that north car back and running.
看看接着的情况会怎样 剩下的赛车现在转上了九号♥弯道
Let's see what happens. The rest of the cars now on turn nine.
很糟糕,约翰,A低臂弯曲了 避震器被撞松了
It's bad, Johnny. The lower "a" arm is bent. The shock mountings are torn loose.
车体损坏严重, 可能会摩擦起火的,约翰
Bodywork's awful close. It may rub, Johnny.
好了,你要密切注意右后轮
All right, baby your right rear, watch it on the right-handers.
在车队队长的加油下,他上路了
Summoned by his pit boss. Now he goes.
现在98号♥赛车又回到了跑道上 他真是猛虎下山
Now he's back and running in number 98, the Sylvester cobra. He's a tiger.
约翰.诺斯回到了赛场上 他要追赶很多的时间
John north back into the race. He's got a lot of time to catch up with.
右后轮冒出了浓烟
Smoke is still coming off that right rear wheel.
不知道他能否继续比赛 他现在开进了车龙里
Let's see if he can keep going. He's in the pack now.
他身后是96号♥选手哈蒙德
He's got Hammond behind him in number 96.
99号♥选手罗杰斯 他们一起开上了S弯道
Rogers in number 99. They're going into the s's.
他能否保持住领先优势? 让我们拭目以待
Let's see if he can make a move here or whether he's going to hold his position.
但愿他能保持住
I certainly hope he stays where he is.
白热化的争夺 他们开上了S弯道
Tremendous contention. Up through the s's they go.
比赛的节奏异常飞速
The race progressing with a tremendous pace.
诺斯现在非常靠近领先位置了 他在追赶244号♥车
North coming very close now. He's pressing number 244.
不知道他能否超车?
Let's see if he can pass him. Is he gonna pass him?
约翰!
Johnny!
赛车飞上了天, 连续翻转了六七个跟斗
The car is in the air and continues rolling six, seven times.
不要啊! 赛车着火了
Oh, not that! The car burst into flames.
不知道车手是否安然无恙
We're watching to see if the driver's ok.
诺斯下了车 简直就是奇迹, 他竟然蹒跚着跑出了赛车
North gets out of that car, believe it or not,
staggering away from the car.
约翰! - 冷静,希拉,你帮不上忙
Johnny! - Easy, Sheila. You can't help him.
风向有利于他免受大火的吞噬
It's good the wind was blowing, blowing the flames away from him.
他倒下了
He is dropping.
这是一项极其危险的赛车运动
This is a race where we should expect an accident of this magnitude.
紧急救援车赶到了现场
Emergency vehicles are being dispatched.
救护车来了,他们尽快救助诺斯
The ambulance is right here,
and they are getting to north just as quickly as they can.
赛车被烧成了灰烬 就像篝火一般熊熊燃烧
The car is a shambles. Just looks like a bonfire.
他们将诺斯抬上了 担架,送往医院
They're moving north onto the stretcher,
and they will take him to the hospital.
我们会尽快了解医院的情况
We'll certainly get the word back from the hospital as soon as we can
以便让观众了解他的伤势
and let you spectators know what his condition is.
约翰,没事吧? -他是如何从车里逃生的?
Johnny, you all right? - How he walked away from that car...
我实在是不得而知
I can honestly tell you I don't know.
但是他现在已经在去医院的路上了
But he's on his way to the hospital now,
我们会尽快反馈给观众的
and we'll certainly keep you spectators posted.
比赛依然如火如荼地进行
We have a tremendous race going.
车子依然在那里熊熊燃烧, 真是奇观啊
It's a fantastic thing that car is where it is.
难以置信,我从未见过
It's just unbelievable. I've never seen anything like it.
他是如何逃生…
How he got out of that car is...
哇! - 有什么需要吗,约翰?是我厄尔
Ow!
Anything you want, Johnny? It's me, Earl.
我躺在这里多久了?
Ugh... oh, how long have I been here?
不知道,可能两天了吧
I don't know exactly. A couple of days, maybe.
你感觉怎样?
How are you feeling?
好像被烤了半生半熟
About medium rare.
你一定容光焕发, 但是我看不见你的脸
I would say you're lookin' good, but I can't see you.
我也遇到了同样的麻烦
I'm having the same trouble.
我已经跟医生谈过了 一切都非常好
I... I talked to the docs. Everything's knittin' fine.
眼睛怎样?
What about the eyes?
眼睛?他们没告诉你吗?
The eyes? Didn't they tell you anything?
没有
眼睛没事
Your eyes are ok.
谢谢,大医生 可是我的左眼很疼,究竟有多严重?
Thanks, doc, but my left eye hurts. How bad is it?
他们还给我讲了 间接视力和深度知觉
They gave me some double-talk about peripheral vision, depth perception.
都是关于保险赔偿的
You know, the insurance jazz.
严重到给我制♥造♥麻烦吗?
Bad enough to cause me trouble?
可能会,那又怎样?
Could be. So what?
只不过是不能再赛车了
So you just don't drive in competition.
我是个车手 -我知道,约翰,你是最棒的
I'm a driver. - I know, Johnny. The best.
我以前也是啊
I used to be too,
直到我的腿被发动机组压断
till I tried to shove my foot through an engine block when I piled up.
意外总是发生在我们身上,约翰
It happens to most of us, Johnny.
入行的时候你早就知道了
You knew that when you got started.
但是你只要记住 车行有一半是你的
One thing you gotta remember: Half the shop is yours.
我们可以制♥造♥世界上 最手可热的赛车 就我们俩
We're gonna build the hottest irons in the world. Between the two of us...
就我们俩
Between the two of us.
她来过吗,厄尔?
Has she been here, Earl?
你还想自讨苦吃啊?
You're sure a glutton for punishment, aren't you?
你见她来过没有? - 见过
Have you seen her? - I've seen her.
我就知道她来过
I figured I would've heard from her.
有些人就是受不了医院
Some people, they just can't stand hospitals.
知道吗?
You know that?
我要给你一个建议, 你最好现在就明白
I'll tell you what I know,
and you might as well know it too, right now.
她不属于你,约翰 从来没有属于过
She don't belong to you, Johnny. She never did.
她属于一个叫做杰克.伯朗宁的人
There's a guy named Jack Browning.
他是什么人?
What kind of a guy?
就是那个家伙给你们买♥♥单
A guy that's got it made. Pays all the bills.
只要他一挥手,她就会来到你身边
He just snaps his fingers and she comes running.
你是个骗子,厄尔! -别激动
You're a liar! You're a liar, Earl! - Take it easy.
约翰,我查过了 我还跟他谈过了
Johnny, I checked it out. I talked to him.
他曾经在墨西哥利用过一个斗牛士 在纽约利用过一个拳击手
In Mexico, it was a bullfighter. In New York, a boxer.
在加州,他利用了 你这个赛车手
In California, a racer named Johnny north.
可是,她总是会回到他身边
But she always goes back to him.
你还是忘记她吧
You just gotta get it through your head, kid.
你只是一颗棋子
You were for kicks. That's all.
我很抱歉,约翰
I'm sorry, Johnny.
也许我与众不同 -好吧,就算希拉喜欢你
Maybe I'm different. - All right, Sheila liked you.
到你落魄到给别人修车的时候
How well is she gonna like you when she sees you
她还会喜欢你吗?
with a pound of grease in your hair workin' on somebody else's car?
出去,厄尔 -约翰,这又不是世界末日
Get outta here, Earl. - Johnny, it ain't the end of the world.
厄尔,请你出去
电影精选列表