will be ~
too little time ~
for me ~
我不信你
I don't believe you.
不信我说的话? -不信你这个人
Something I said? - Mm-hmm. Something you are.
你喜欢吗?
Do you like it?
我正在谨慎思考
Well, I'm giving it serious consideration.
慢慢来,别草率行事
Well, take your time. Don't rush into anything.
你太那个了 -你也是
You're too much. - So are you.
你是东方,西方
You're east, west,
南方…也是我的北方 [诺斯的原意]
south...
And my north.
那有麻烦了 我是约翰.诺斯… 怎么会躺在地上?
That's the trouble. I'm Johnny north... in a pad like this.
地方有什么所谓呢?
Oh, what difference does a place make?
太有所谓了,我是个技工
Plenty. I'm a mechanic. That's all.
你是个疯子,名副其实的疯子
You're a nut. That's what you are.
我是个技工,有良好的反应速度 所以他们给我开车
I'm a mechanic. I've got good reflexes, so... they let me drive.
我喜欢你的反应速度
I love your reflexes.
不,我是认真的 我的指甲里甚至还沾有机油
No, I mean it now. I got grease under my fingernails,
我的屁♥股♥都坐出了茧
I got calluses on my rump...
我的钱包根本就无力买♥♥单
And I got a wallet that wouldn't make a down payment.
没人叫你买♥♥单啊
Nobody's asking you to.
你是个疯子,我们都是疯子
You're a nut. We're both nuts.
就算我夺冠了 我还是穷光蛋一个
Say I win the race. I still end up with less money than a plumber.
开玩笑 你会很出色的
Are you kidding? You should do so good.
这个地方的营业税是多少?
What's the sales tax on this place?
别管了,不关你的事
Forget it. It's none of your business.
是吗?
Isn't it?
你能不能别提这个了?
Will you stop talking about it? - Where is the money coming from?
钱从哪儿来?
就算是我继承的遗产 或者我是富豪俱乐部的成员
Say I inherited it. Or maybe I'm a member of the jet set.
你以为我在乎这些吗?
Do you think I give a damn about all this?
我生活在上层社会里
I've lived in a walk-up.
你对我感觉如何?
How do you feel about me?
你还不知道?
You don't know?
我想听听
I want to hear it.
我爱你
I love you. I love you.
女士们,先生们,下午好
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎观看西部赛车 大奖赛的第一天赛事
and welcome to the first running of the western grand prix for sports cars.
这是最令人振奋的比赛 观众人山人海
This promises to be a very exciting race. We have a tremendous crowd.
今天的观众超过了十万人
Over 100,000 people out here with us today.
赛车现在就要结束练 习赛的最后一圈了
The cars are now on their final laps of practice.
看台上的观众真是兴致盎然
Tremendous action in the pits,
今天也是天公作美
and we're very fortunate the weather is good for us.
阳光灿烂,和风徐徐
We've got a good sunny day and very, very minute winds.
应该有利于车手的发挥 如果风速达到二三 十英里每小时的话
We should have some good action,
because the winds certainly can hamper the cars...
它肯定会影响到车手的发挥
If they're blowing at 20 or 30 miles an hour.
人们纷纷跳过这边跑道来
People just jammed all over this raceway.
现在依然还有少量车在训练
Still a few cars left on their final practice laps.
众所周知,这些选手都是 来自世界各地的顶尖赛车手
And we certainly know that this will present some of the finest drivers
他们正在腾云驾雾
from all over the world, driving equally capable machinery.
参赛的跑车有: 眼镜蛇,法拉利, 玛莎拉蒂
We've got cobras, ferraris, maseratis,
迷你库珀,莲花
coopers, lotuses.
都是世界上最好的跑车
Some of the finest cars.
太棒了,等下比赛的 时候你会睡着的
Great. Maybe you can catch a few winks during the race.
我从来没有这么感觉良好过
I never felt better.
在过去的四天里, 你一共睡了多久? 有七个小时吗?
In the last four days, what have you had, seven hours sleep?
老家伙,你也太多虑了
Pop, you worry too much.
我能不多虑吗? 我每天都花一万五千块钱
Who's worrying? I drop 15 grand every day or so.
知道我们为什么 一定会赢得这次冠军吗? - 下车跟我解释清楚
You know why we're gonna win this one? - Qutside of the car, clue me.
就是因为我那一万五千块钱的股份 已经足够我养家糊口的了
Because my share of $15,000 is just exactly enough to get married on.
想要超过这些跑 车简直是无稽之谈
It is virtually impossible to make a pass as these cars...
嗨
Hi.
当你到达六号♥弯道的时候 紧接着就是Z字形的七号♥弯道
你的工具箱和加油罐呢?
Where's your tool kit and your oil can?
你真的迷恋上了赛车,是不是?
You do dig racing, don't you?
不是,我只迷恋赛车手和成功者 这是车迷的小意思
No. Just racers and winners. From a devoted fan.
胜利者约翰 是不是早了点?
"Johnny, the winner." It's a little early, isn't it?
说实在的,刻上名字 的时候我没想到赛车
To be honest, I wasn't thinking about the race when I had it engraved.
别说谢谢我了 亲我一口,傻瓜
Never mind saying thank you. Just kiss me, you fool.
在终点线上,也就是在 跑完第一圈的地方…
Down to the finish line, which would complete the first lap.
然后你一直开啊开, 如果你觉得自己已经飘飘然的话…
And then it just goes on and on, and if you're not on your toes...
找到她了吗? - 当然找到了
You find her? - Naturally.
我就知道她会来
I figured she'd be here.
当然
Naturally.
在工作区 -我们走
Over in the pits. - Let's go.
在工作区里和车手在一起?
In the pits with the drivers?
那里的动作更多
There's more action there.
看看啊 -很漂亮,过来吧,约翰
Take a look at that. - It's very nice. Come on, Johnny.
你认识我的搭档乔.格鲁姆吗? -好运,约翰
You know my partner, Joe gloom? - Good luck, Johnny.
你最好相信我有好运
You'd better believe it.
气压怎样? -后轮三十五,前轮四十二
How's the air pressure? - 35 in the rear. Front, 42.
比赛即将开始了
We'll be off and running here in a matter of minutes.
法尔小姐,他是排名赛 车界前三十的车手
Miss farr, he's up against 30 of the hottest drivers in the business,
任何一个车手都比他精神多了 这都多亏了你
and every one of them is gonna be in better shape than he is, thanks to you.
过奖了,西尔威斯特先生, 他现在已经长大了
Well, thank you, Mr. Sylvester, but he's a big boy now,
我喜欢他…
and I like him...
非常喜欢
Very much.
车手们把车开到了起跑线
They're bringing the cars up to the starting grid now.
随着车手们开车上场, 比赛马上就要开始了
All these drivers are getting their cars onto the starting grid.
We'll be off and racing momentarily.
所有技术人员和工作人 员都做最后的检查
All the pit crew and well-wishers are down there checking their final checkout...
检查跑车的安全性能等等…
The safely of the cars and so on...
本周末的跑道将变得非常拥挤
And we certainly have a crowded raceway this weekend.
人潮汹涌,天气晴朗
Tremendous group of people, the weather's fine,
发令员看来已经准备好发令了
and the starter looks like he's ready to start the race.
请大家赶快退出赛场 比赛马上就要开始了
We'd like to clear the grid, and momentarily, we're off and running.
请稍等,开始了!
Just a few seconds... And there they go.
跑在最前面的是98号♥ 选手约翰.诺斯
Jumping into the lead is car number 98, John north,
来自西尔威斯特眼镜蛇车队 剩下的车手开过了第一个弯道
in the Sylvester cobra, as the rest of these cars get through turn one.
他们从S形弯道开过来了
Through the s's they come.
肯.斯威特开出了跑道 他是在采取避险措施 现在又回到了跑道上
Going off the course, Ken sweet taking evasive action, gets off and on.
不知道他是怎么做到的, 但是非常漂亮
I don't know how he did it, but it was beautifully done.
75号♥车又回到了跑道上
Car number 75, sweet, back and running.
所有的车现在都开上了山丘
All the cars now up on top of the hill.
现在到了六号♥弯道…
Negotiating turn six...
对于一个身心疲惫的人来说 他的状态还不错
For a man who's out of shape, he seems to be doing all right.
稳住 - 有赛车在七A号♥弯道出轨了
Easy, boy, easy.
Off the course at turn 7a, and we're waiting to see now
现在让我们拭目以待 看哈蒙德是否能将他的黄色 眼镜蛇跑车重新开上跑道
if Hammond can get back and running in that yellow cobra.
他开上去了,96号♥跑车回到了比赛
There he goes. Now back and running, car number 96.
诺斯驾驶的98号♥跑车依然领先…
Still in command, north, in car number 98...
告诉你的车手, 不要搞小动作,西尔威斯特
You tell that boy of yours to ease off, Sylvester.
这不是破车大战 - 下不为例,先生
This is no jalopy derby. - It won't happen again, sir.
最好是这样 -不会再发生,先生
It better not. - No, sir.
他现在又回到了车龙里
Now he's back in traffic.
他在九号♥弯道失去了领先优势
He must have lost it just a little in turn nine.
现在又回到了领航的位置 诺斯又回来了…
Now back in command. North once again in command...
他开的是98号♥西尔威斯 特眼镜蛇跑车,速度飞快
In the Sylvester cobra, number 98, running very nicely,
和今天所有的车手一样发挥出色
as are the rest of these cars here today.
完美的天气,完美的赛道
Perfect weather, perfect course conditions.
气温不温不火,不冷不热
Heat just right. Not too much heat, not too little heat.
让我们再拭目以待 车手们在S形弯道的表现
Let's see how they do as they negotiate up through the s's once again.
This is the part of the course that is really dangerous.
这是最危险的赛道
在高速运行的情况 下迅速穿过弯道…
Trying to negotiate a pass as they go through the s's...
简直就是不可能的事
Is almost a physical impossibility.
想我了吗,希拉?
Miss me, Sheila?
你是不能到这里来的 我正在观看比赛
You're not allowed back here. I'm watching the race.
那是诺斯吗? 他的状态很好啊
Is it north? He looks pretty good out there.
别来烦我,杰克
Leave me alone, Jack.
你是不能到这里来的 - 当然可以
You're not allowed back here. - Sure we are.
没事,厄尔 这两位是杰克.伯 朗宁和米奇.法默
It's all right, Earl. This is Jack Browning and Mickey farmer.
他们是我的老朋友
They're, er... they're old friends.
我还是不欢迎闲人来这里
电影精选列表