A situation.
这些是他什么朋友?
Who were his friends?
就是你正在看到的朋友
You're looking at him.
他什么关系处理不好?
What was it he couldn't handle?
男女关系
Dames. The kind that hang around the pits.
一个还是几个女人?
Dames or a dame?
只有一个 -这个?
It just takes one. - This one?
嗯? -是的,就是她
Hmm? - Yeah, that's her.
她叫什么名字? -希拉.法尔, 外号♥“肇事者”
What's her name? - Sheila farr, "the wrecker".
上哪儿能找到她?
Where can we find her?
不知道,自己找去
I don't know. Turn over a rock. - You don't like her?
你不喜欢她? -这样的女人我见多了, 一定是跟有钱人在一起
I've seen a thousand of 'em. Gotta be where the money is.
任何拜倒在她石 榴裙下的有钱人…
Anyone that can handle the wear and tear on her mink coat...
这个小妞真正点啊
Mmm, nice-looking chick here.
很多人都是这么认为的 都是巴结大人物,我能看得出来
A lot of people thought so. Big operators. I had eyes.
你觉得我能让约翰忘记她吗?
Think I could get that through to Johnny?
他们认识多久了?
How long did he know her?
在出事之前认识的
到底多久?
Exactly how long?
我不知道到底有多久 别来烦我了,好吗?
I don't know exactly how long. Leave me alone, will you?
西尔威斯特,如果你不想去和见 鬼的约翰重修于好的话
Sylvester, unless you want to renew your partnership
with the late Johnny north,
我建议你把你知道的一切都告诉我们
I suggest you tell us everything and anything we want to know.
他们是怎么认识的?
How did he meet her?
那是在加州的
It was out in California.
赛车大赛上
The big race.
我们本来是稳操胜券的
We had a good chance.
约翰当时风头正劲
Johnny was hot, the iron was hot.
我当时在给他计时
I was clocking him.
他的车是不是刹车片被锁死了?
Isn't it a handicap making him drive with his brakes on?
开玩笑?速度已经很快了 跑一圈才用一分三十八秒
Are you kidding? That was great time. A minute 38 flat.
他一定得再快点
He'll have to do a lot better than that.
怎样? - 悬挂系统还要调整
Well? - The floats still need adjusting.
发动机在转弯的时候不稳定 -我看看吧
The engine's burbling in the corners. - I'll take a look at her.
她怎样? -好极了,一圈用时一分三十八秒
How'd she do? - Just great. One minute 38 flat.
不错啊,一点都不错
Hey, that's not bad, you know. That's not bad...
一点都不错 -你会喜欢上她的
That's not bad at all. - You'll like that one.
她认为你最好是去 参加自行车大赛
She thinks you oughta be entered in a six-day bike race.
她是这么说的吗? -是这么说的
Is that what the lady says? - That's what the lady says.
小姐,你喜欢飙车吗?
Ma'am, you dig fast cars?
你还没见过什么叫飙车呢,约翰
Haven't seen any lately, Johnny.
你认识我? -我看到你在奥兰多夺冠了
Oh, you know me? - I saw you win at Orlando.
你是不是认为我在这里赢不了? -我并不是对你这么佩服
You don't think I'm gonna win here.
I can't say I'm too impressed.
小姐尊姓大名啊? -希拉.法尔
Do you have a name? - Sheila farr.
好名字,法尔小姐
Pretty cool, aren't you, miss farr?
没什么值得你兴奋的
Only when there's nothing to be excited about.
你开过这样的赛车吗?
Er, have you ever been in one of these?
没有
Nope.
你敢开吗? -敢
Think you'd have the guts to? - Sure.
厄尔,让她上车 你没开过赛车?
Earl, lock her up. You've never ridden in one of these?
没有 -厄尔,她从没开过赛车
No.
Earl, she's never ridden in one of these.
约翰,还是改天吧
Well now, Johnny, maybe some other time, eh?
厄尔担心你,希拉 -谢谢关心,厄尔
Earl's worried about you, Sheila. - Oh, thanks, Earl.
约翰,我要检修她 -我也是,厄尔
Johnny, I gotta work on her. - So do I, Earl.
坐好了,这次我可要开飞车了
Now hang on tight. This time my wheels are not gonna touch the ground.
约翰!约翰!
Hey, Johnny! Johnny!
够快了吧,小姐?
Fast enough for you, miss farr?
你还认为我应该去参加自行车赛吗?
You still think I should be entered in a bike race?
你虽然无人能及,但我还是希望你去
You had no competition. But I liked it.
我可不喜欢 -你会克服的,厄尔
Well, I didn't. - You'll get over it, Earl.
你的胆子真大 -你也是
You don't scare easy. - Neither do you.
怎么能这么开车? 没准下次轮子会飞出去的
Why don't you take her out again and twist her wheels off!
你以为你吓到我了吗? -你会害怕的
Did you really think you'd scare me? - You can be scared.
你想试试吗? -你真是疯女人
Would you like to try? - You're a nutty dame.
我还是个饿女人 带我去吃饭吧?
I'm also a hungry dame. Why don't you take me to lunch?
你的车? - 嗯
Your car? - Mm-hmm.
前卫 -我喜欢
Fancy. - I like things that way.
一定是
I bet you do.
好吧,我送你去吃饭 坐过去
All right, I'll take you to lunch. Slide over.
这次我载你 - 坐过去,没人能载我
Well, I thought I'd drive you this time. - Slide over. Nobody drives me.
约翰!你…
Hey, Johnny! You...
你腰缠万贯的,找我♥干♥什么?
You have money written all over you. What do you want with me?
请我吃汉堡包,喝啤酒 -不,我是认真的
A hamburger and a beer. - No, no. I'm serious.
你知道我的原因,我长得漂亮
You know my story. I'm pretty.
这跟我有什么关系? -你是我崇拜的人
What does that make me? - Somebody I admire.
我想了解你 -把话说清楚了
Somebody I'd like to know. - Put it in english.
好吧,你是个成功者 我不喜欢失败者
All right. You're a winner, and I don't like losers.
我身边一直都是失败者 都是些哭哭啼啼的小白脸
I've been around them all my life. Little men who cry a lot.
我喜欢你,要我写书吗?
I like you. Do I have to write a book?
我让你紧张了? -是的
Do I make you nervous? - So far, yes.
行了吧,我们俩都很胆大的
Oh, come on. Neither of us scares easily.
我们还没有机会…
We haven't had an opportunity to...
什么也吓不倒我
Nothing scares me.
走着瞧
We'll see.
我做错什么事了吗?
Did I do something wrong?
没有,是我做错了 我开出了跑道
No, I did. I, er, raced out of my class.
但是,我原以为 我是和一个男人婆…
But then again, I thought I'd be racing against...
请允许我这么称呼你为男人婆
If you'll pardon the expression - a lady.
你不认为我是个淑女?
Oh, you don't think I'm a lady?
这么说吧,你有力量
Let me put it this way: You got muscles,
你有才智,可能你还有两只左脚
you got a fat head and you probably have two left feet.
你也是,人太好了 好吧,我会努力做好淑女的
You're too, too kind. But then I will try to be a lady.
大可不必
Oh, a lady doesn't have to try.
怎么样,老兄?
Oh, what do you say, old buddy?
我真高兴,你还在城里
I'm glad to see you're still in town.
如果你明天没事的话 你还是熟悉一下我们的车吧
If you're not doing anything tomorrow, how about getting acquainted with our car?
我们才练习了多久? 三天还是四天?
How long has it been? Three days? Four?
行了吧,厄尔 你不需要我去开车,我只是个司机
Come on, you don't need me, I'm nothing but a chauffeur.
明天的大赛一等奖有15,000块
There's $15,000 first-place prize money tomorrow.
如果它比一个贱女人重要的话…
If that ain't more important than some cheap, thrill-hungry dame...
别说了,好吗?
Knock it off, will you? - Kid, I've been around.
小子,我都留意了 我看女人的眼力很准的 看她那个打扮,开的车子,她一定是个烂贷
I know a dame when I see one. The makeup, the fancy car...
说话注意点 像你这样的人又有什么好的?
Watch your mouth, will you? What is it with guys like you?
你只会叫我这个司机去赛车, 尽量再开快一些
"Race the car, rev it up. Make it go faster, chauffeur."
去摔断你的脖子吧,司机 去自杀吧
"Bust your neck, chauffeur. Kill yourself, chauffeur."
我不欠谁的,厄尔 你知道像你这样的 人有什么毛病吗?
Nobody owns me, Earl. You know the trouble with a guy like you?
你根本就不在乎我的生死 只关心我能否赢得比赛
You don't care if I live or die, as long as I win the race.
她关心你吗?
And she does?
没错,我对那个小姐很重要
That's right. I'm important to that lady...
好吧,就算她很特别 可是,赛车就是我们的一切
Ok, she's special. But everything we got is in that car.
行了吧,约翰,你上哪儿去? -去登月
Oh, come on, Johnny. Where are you goin'?
请你答应我在天亮之前回来,好吗?
To the moon.
Would it annoy you if I ask you to get back before dawn?
我一向在天亮之前回来!
I always get back before dawn!
老家伙,你今晚要好好休息 明天你会很辛苦的
Pop, you get a good night's sleep. Tomorrow's gonna be a tough day on you.
对不起,厄尔
I'm sorry, Earl.
Too little time ~
we have foo little ~
time ~
the moments fly ~
when I'm ~
with you ~
no time for us ~
to love and laugh enough ~
summer, winter... ~
举白旗?
white flag? - Why?
为什么?
Aren't half enough ~
我想和谈
oh, I want to talk peace.
什么条件?
What are your terms?
停火,收起武器
Cease fire. Put the guns away.
不,这太笼统了
No. It's too indefinite.
你有更好的主意吗?
You have a better idea?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
无条件投降
Unconditional surrender.
Eternally ~
a lifetime through ~
spent with you ~
电影精选列表